TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:38 am

[Posted by Nyx]

"Duuuude, cool," Diana said in awe at the older Diana. "I think we'll get along just fine."

"Alright everyone, gather around," Luna said, making sure everyone was in range of the teleporter crystal's power. "Let's stop off at Nintendria then." The crystal glowed a blinding blue light, and then the five of them were gone.

----------

"Oh yeah, a got a wall of stuffed god heads back home. You should've seen the size of the last one I bagged," Serafina stretched a coy smile.

"...we're just looking for one that's gone missing. Not... shooting them like wildlife," Dante clarified.

"You're doing what now?" From the next room over, Diana ran in to join the party. "'Sup guys? We just warped in a few seconds ago."

Kaj, Luna, and Merrick also walked in. "Guess I was right, there's always something going on in Nintendria," Kaj said. "What's the news?"

"Oh, uh, we were discussing the possibility of searching for Ranthael, since he's been gone lately," Daniel said, deciding to skip over their otherworldly guests for now. If that had to be explained every single time...

"Fascinating. Who wants to track down a necromancer?"

---------

Though her mind was in a thousand places, Kaze finally was able to relax enough to lay her head down and sleep. We'll come back to her later, but for now, rest.
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:38 am

[Posted by Flareth]

Itsuki turned to the teleported guests and gave them a quick nod, as if she was trying to say "Hello" via her body language alone.
"Necromancer?" Minuki asked. "You mean like that fuckwad that ruined the Halloween party last year?"

"Oh, gods, that was awful." Cameron sighed, waving at the new arrivals, "Deax was worried about Jax for hours...."

"Speaking of which, where is the little turd?" Minuki asked sarcastically.

Cameron and Itsuki turned to stare at Minuki.

"What? She's one of my best friends. I can call her a turd if I want to, man!" Minuki snapped, "Oh, and hi guys!"
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:39 am

"Oh.. yeah, they didn't have them at all in the world I came from. Brushed off as mythology, etcetera. We also didn't have magic, though. That's really surreal to think about after living her for a while. But y'know, I'll take magic and dragons over shitty politics and environmental ruin any day of the week. This place is great! And I wouldn't trade Tempest here for the world either. She's like, a real good friend... and a real good-" Zora abruptly cut off and frowned upon the Shadowrian group entering and bringing word of the necromancer. "Uuuuuuuuuuugh, that guy. He almost stole my cool replica katana! And also almost broke my neat replica super-powered morphsuit. And made my sister yell at me. And made me think he was Ranthael when he wasn't, and no one does that. What an asshole." She cracked her knuckles. "I'm up for some revenge." Hopefully this would be done by the time her sister had arranged to go see that new club.

"Thank the gods a distraction." Ila heaved. "Hey Tiamat. Is it alright if I skip the shoot today?"

"Go ahead. We can do it another time. I'll bring Dan around once I head out." Tiamat leaned back in her chair. "Myself, I'm not really interested in doing any fighting today, y'know? Too many things to enjoy. Too many Lumentians to make say they're a sexy widdle baby." She gave a little smirk at that.

"Alright. I'll swing by the bar tonight then, if you're still there. I'm going necromancer-hunting."

"Sounds good."

Kit shrugged. "Dunno if I should be puttin' myself too far out there right now. See, I kinda signed on to test an experiment with Melonfucker McGee down the road, yeah? So, y'know, she told me not to get too beat up for the moment."

Astra watched the proceedings quietly. "Oh, dear me.. I don't know how much use I would be with these powers, considering I haven't really gotten a handle... it's not a thing that just comes naturally, you know. You don't gain an instinctual grasp over your powers once you ascend. Practice, I suppose, is the answer."

Zora patted her on the shoulder. "I know that feel."

----------------

Down the main road going in and out of Lumentia, a woman skipped down the way, her bright, platinum blonde hair shining in the sunlight. She adjusted her bright white sundress and the silken scarf around her neck as she trotted along. Things were pretty good today! The sun was shining, it was nice and warm... man, just what a good day. A brilliant day to go visit the Nintendrians! Yes, that sounded like a perfect plan. Surely nothing stupid was happening down at the castle, right?

...Right?
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:39 am

[Posted by Dan]

Telgard and Titania notice Queen Diana teleport in with the rest of the Shadowrian group and drop their jaws from the surprise.

"Whoa! It's Queen Diana! What're you doing here?" - He remarks.

"I could ask you two the same thing. But at the very least, this makes things much easier." - She states with a sharp smile.

"So you know it's an alternate world to where we live as well?" - Titania asks as she holds a hand to her hip.

"Of course, dear. I don't doubt it was fate that brought us together here. So with that said, what do you say to helping me with a small task?" - Diana says.

"Oh lord, what did you get yourself into now?" - Telgard sighs as he puts a hand to his forehead.

"Nothing much. See, I'm with this group to do a little rogue necromancer hunt. Apparently, they're as much of an issue here as they are back at home. It shouldn't take long given our skill." - Diana states as she holds out her hand.

"Hmmm... sure, but I won't like it. Say, did you meet your counterpart? I met mine and I swear to god it felt like I was looking in a mirror. We even have the same first name!" - Telgard remarks.

"Heh, I see. And ah yes, she's back at home. There's also a younger girl who looks like me, but I hadn't caught her name." - She says, pointing at the younger Diana.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:40 am

[Posted by Nyx]

"Oh please, you flatter m-" Diana noticed that the two strangers were not in fact addressing her, but rather the older woman who had tagged along. Daniel and Serafina snickered when they realized what had just happened.

"Impressive Diana, you got promoted in the other world," Daniel said to his rather bewildered looking cousin. "Diana, meet Daniel, Titania, and apparently Diana."

"Wha....?" Diana's gaze quickly darted between the three rather familiar looking strangers, and eventually she stopped on her older counterpart. "I knew I liked you," she said with a slight nod.

"You have any idea what's going on?" Kaj whispered to Luna, who just shrugged. "Um yeah, we're pretty sure there's a necromancer around causing trouble. If it's the same guy as before, then he's kind of a handful. Guy was throwing an entire corpse party in a haunted house... literally. So... I think that's enough people to cover things..."

Dante leaned in close to Serafina and whispered. "We need to stick with Zora. At least until she gives us her... evaluation."

"Oh! You're right, guess we'll tag along with the necro-party."

"You two aren't thinking about doing anything that would put you in any unnecessary danger, now would you?" Keith said from behind the two of them. "Because you know I can't let you do that."

The two siblings stole a glance at one another, and Dante nodded. Not a moment later, they both sprinted for the door and out the castle. "You'll have to catch us first!" Serafina called back, leaving their bodyguard completely unprepared. He ran off after the two grumbling an interesting combination of royal titles and expletives.

"I... I guess we're going then," Kaj muttered. "Er, alright, anyone who wants to can come along. We're heading to... Shadowrian, I guess."

"Ah, I'm going to stay here, actually," Merrick spoke up.

"Really? You seemed eager to come along before."

Merrick shifted uneasily. "Yeah... that was when there was... small amounts of undead. An entire corpse party... I'd rather not."

"Oh, okay." Well to be honest, Kaj wouldn't have gone if he had a choice in the matter either. "See you later then."

--------------

Fang was sitting on a bench in one of the smaller towns of Shadowrian, eating his lunch. There was a line for the stand, but all he had to do was take off his pet's hood and everyone ran off. Maybe the food wasn't very good. Nah, this hot dog tasted fine. Maybe above average. The townspeople must have high hot dog standards. But hey, sometimes a man just wants his hot dog. The cloaked "man" sitting next to him groaned.

"No no, this is alive people food. I'll search for some roadkill on our way back for you, how's that sound?"

The being sitting next to him didn't acknowledge the question.

Fang looked around. The street had cleared out. "Huh, wonder where everyone's gone. Ah well, better this way. No annoying sounds."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:40 am

[Posted by Flareth]

"That fucking guy..." Minuki growled. "I'm coming with. Maybe we can off this jerk once and for all. Fucking party ruining douchebag......"

"....This is bizarre." Cameron noted, after hearing the new Diana be addressed as "Queen". "How things can be so different in another universe....."

"Universe theory is an interesting sort." Itsuki said. "Even the most minor of differences can result in another alternate universe. At least, that is what I read...."

Itsuki looked up at the necromancer party gathering.

"I guess I'll come too." she said.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

"Pssst. Hey Tempest." Zora whispered to her companion. "We need to keep up after the knightly guy. I got an evaluation to do."

"Evaluation of what?"

"That guy's sexual preferences." She got out of her chair and climbed onto her dragon's back before raising her voice to audible levels again. "Well, anyone who wants to ride along with me can. But I'm gonna be following them, so.. just a warning. I dunno where they're going so I'm gonna try to put them on-track." That was a complete lie and she knew it, but may as well pretend for the sake of the crowd. It'd make it weird if it were to get around to him what they asked her to do.

"I'm fine with walking. Hell, I'll do you one better." Ila exited the castle and stood on the dirt path. Almost immediately, it was like the ground swallowed her, and not long after, you could see a tunneling trail not unlike one you would see to indicate a burrowing enemy in a video game. Just for visualization's sake. A time or two down the path, one could see her jumping out of the ground like a dolphin, almost as if she were swimming through the earth.

Kit and Tiamat exchanged glances after she was gone.

"She's showin' off again."

"I think she feels like her title's been challenged." Tiamat shrugged. "Not my problem."

The pair of them glanced over as the blond from before entered through the threshhold of the castle doors, looking rather chipper. "Hello everyone! ...Who are these guys? I don't think I've seen them around before."

Tiamat smirked a little bit. Just gotta let the hunting party leave. "Oh, hi Spirit. You should meet our new extra-universal friends here."

"...More people from out of the universe? Huh."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:41 am

[posted by Dan]

Telgard holds out his hand and, in a flash of light, materializes a sword covered in a royal blue scabbard. He straps it to his shoulder and stretches his arms before letting out a yawn. Titania, on the other hand, felt light-headed for a split second and looked around in a daze.

"Say, sweetie, do you feel... off?" - Titania asks.

"Nope. Why do you ask?" - Telgard remarks, cracking his knuckles.

"I think the whole "shifting worlds" thing has done a number on our powers, cause I don't feel one hundred percent." - Titania states with a distressed look on her face.

"Even then, my dear, it's not like you should be worried. A rag-tag group of undead shouldn't even be a challenge to us." - Queen Diana remarks, tipping her hat.

"... You're right. I mean, given what we survived back at home, you know." - Titania remarks, twirling a piece of her hair.

"Exactly. Now let's go squash some bugs." - The queen states as she turns around and brandishes her staff.

The trio follow Queen Diana to the door but notice Spirit walk inside. They overhear the conversation between her and Tiamat and walk over to them.

"Oh, hello!" - Titania remarks with a nervous smile.

"Technically, we're from an universe parallel to this one... with this planet being an alternate version of ours." - Diana states with a hand to her hip.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:41 am

[Posted by Nyx]

"Eh... Technically we don't even know where we're going..." Kaj said.

"But having the ability to fly should make finding this necromancer easier," Luna said. "I mean... they'll probably have undead around them, right? I mean, would a necromancer ever not be surrounded by undead?"

"It... it would make being in public difficult..." Kaj sighed. "Oh well, we know where there's been reports of suspicious activity, and Merrick mentioned seeing someone suspicious in Shadowrian, so I guess we'll head there first." Kaj turned to Zora. "Go on ahead, we're going in the general direction of Shadowrian. Keep an eye out for any suspicious activity!"

Meanwhile, Denzia hopped over to the group that had decided to stay at the castle instead of go zombie hunting. "I think they have a handle on this," he said. "No need to stick my neck out there."

"Yeah," Daniel sighed. Normally something like this would be right up his alley, but today he wasn't feeling like going on any grand adventures to beat down monsters. And apparently his other self was going so... it was sort of like he was there.

"Hm, two Daniels who look close and have similar roles might get confusing," Denzia mused out loud. "Perhaps we should start calling you by your last names? No, that'd only be confusing when the real Nintendria is around. DT and DN? Hm, DT has a nice ring to it. DN not so much..."

Daniel wasn't sure about Denzia's line of logic but made no attempt to stop him.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

[Posted by Flareth]

"Heh, guess I'll join you!" Minuki said, immediately joining Zora on the dragon.

She should have at least asked, man.

"I guess I should go on Tempest too." Itsuki mumbled. "I mean, I don't wanna get too far behind you guys. ....Is that okay with you?"

And she stared into the eyes of the dragon.

"Yeah, this nickname thing is gonna be difficult." Cameron said, deciding to stay behind. "I mean, Telgard has a nice ring to it, but then what about....uh.....DN???"

Minuki turned her gaze towards the staying group and smirked. Better get this bit of smartassery out before Tempest took flight.

"I suggest we call....." she snickered and pointed to Daniel of Nintendria "...him Chichi."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:42 am

"You got it." Zora saluted toward Kaj as her passengers climbed aboard. She looked backward at Minuki and snickered. "Nah, man, nah. Gotta go with... maybe Cuddles. Or how about-"

"How about we get to the objective. Just remember, we're looking for the necromancer firstly and foremostly." Tempest suggested, before noticing Itsuki. "Oh... hop aboard." She lowered on leathery wing for the mage to hop on, and after she inevitably did, that group was off. Slowly at first, but quickly speeding up as Tempest took to the air in short order. Not long afterward, she was flying just above the group from Magmarne. Only then did she slow down to keep pace, and also allow her riders to observe the three.

In the castle, Spirit blinked. "Don't you mean your universe is alternate to ours...?"

"Both." Tiamat observed. "Both are alternate to each other. At least that's how the theory goes."

"You talk about theories a lot for bein' in a band that sings about dicks." Kit mumbled, folding her arms.

"Excuse you, but one can be a theoretical physicist and be in a band that sings about dicks."

"And also be a princess. Right."

"No, wrong. Not princess. Of the royal line. I dropped the princess title ages ago."

"Just 'cause you don't use the title doesn't mean it ain't there."

"Hush. I can be called whatever I want. And what I want to be called is not princess."

"Whatever you say, bub." Kit looked her over. "Miss Theoretical Physi-whatever. You'd probably fuck anyone who could recite the Theory of Lunar Magical Entropy."

"...As it happens, I would, if they could recite it correctly. What of it?"

"Juuuuust sayin'."

Spirit looked back and forth at this exchange. "...So I was wondering if anybody knew where Angel was, because Melonfucker called and said her new arm model was ready..."

--------------

Somewhere in a tour bus Shenomire, Zorana shivered as for some reason, memories of her at age fifteen in a completely different roleplay altogether came to mind.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

[Posted by Dan]

Queen Diana chuckles at Tiamat and Spirit's exchange.

"You lot remind me of a certain person from back home. That said, I think we're going to be good friends." - She remarks with a smile.

"Do you mean Miss Lezareth?" - Titania states.

"Oh yeah, the draw things into existence lady... She was super cool. You know what I'm talking about, Titania." - Telgard states with a sly smile as he puts an arm around her.

"... I... I don't think that's a good thing to talk about in front of strangers, sweetie." - She gives him a nervous smile as her face turns completely red.

"Ah you're right. Then again, we didn't introduce ourselves. My name is Daniel Telgard. I'm the counterpart to your Dan here. But since that's gonna get confusing fast, just call me Telgard." - He states with a nod.

"I... I'm Titania Ardevone. I'm the Queen of the Terrantia in our universe." - Titania bows to them while still blushing.

"As for me, I am the queen of Shadre. Or as you would call it here, Shadowrian. I share the same problem as Telgard in that I share the name of another little crow that lives here. Her name being Diana." - The queen states as she clears her thoat.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:43 am

[Posted by Nyx]

"Ch-Chichi? Where in the world did you get THAT from?" Daniel asked.

"You know by the time we catch up, Zora and the other's will have already taken out any Necromancers they find..." Luna said.

"Well that was the point," Kaj grinned. "Later everyone, we'll be sure to report back."

Meanwhile, Denzia broke into a big toothy grin and slid in front of Tiamat. "The Theory of Lunar Magical Entropy states that Lunar magic energy is inherently in a state of disorder due to the decreased distance per energy output of its primitive magical source compared to other magical energies. This theory has been used to explain Aynabat's Paradox as well as the reason why Lunar healing is measurably minor compared to it's Light counterpart."

Merrick stared at the big purple monster, and then back at Tiamat. "What he said."

-------------

It didn't take too long for Keith to catch up to the two, currently quite childish, royals. He ran up next to them and wrapped both arms around their shoulders, before sweeping them into his chest. The two did not complain.

"I swear do you always..." he was interrupted by the rush of air as Tempest soared over them. But quickly behind them was Diana (of Nintendria) pulling up in a familiar looking Shenomire.

"Get in losers, we're going necromancer hunting," she said with the window rolled down.

"Th-that's my car!" Keith yelled. Serafina and Dante just laughed and hurried in with Diana. They waved for Keith to join them. He groaned, but obliged, as there was clearly no way out of this one.

----------

Fang meanwhile was doing his best to hitchhike his way back to Rata Partharum. A few cars did stop for him, but they didn't stay stopped for long when they saw his traveling companion.

"This blows," Fang said. "This is a very clear case of undead...ism. Undeadoginy." He pouted and looked over to the cloaked man. "You hungry yet? Might be a long trip. Longer. Here you going to eat this yet?" He held up a dead squirrel. It had stiffened out some time ago. "I ain't gonna hold on to Twitchy forever. Just eat it. We're not stopping later. EAT IT. IT'S SHAPED LIKE A DRUMSTICK."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:43 am

[Posted by Flareth]

Minuki shrugged at Daniel's response.

'It just came to me." Minuki laughed, as the dragon took off.

----

If Itsuki was back at the castle, she would have jumped on that opportunity to recite the Theory of Lunar Magical Entropy. Not because of the sex comment. Definitely not. It was because Itsuki loved those types of theories.

Right?
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:44 am

Tiamat looked between the two of them, with a blank face. "...Y'know, I know I said I'd fuck anyone who could recite that theory, but... wouldn't that get a little weird? It'd get weird. I don't even know if you have bits. Sorry, hotshot."

"Guess he told you." Spirit laughed, before turning to the extra-universal guests over there. "Oh, I've forgotten my manners. Spirit Lumentia. Honorary princess and healer extraordinaire. Pleasure to meet you."

"Right, I never introduced myself. Name's Tiamat. But you, you can call me Ninja Tia." Tiamat pulled on her mask. "And I, am one half of Nintendrian Sex Party. I also fancy myself a theoretical physicist. Y'know, fancy science stuff."

"Yeah yeah. I'm Kit. Ain't got nothin' special about me, I don't think."

Spirit watched as the others left. "Where are they off to in such a hurry, anyway?"

"Necromancer-hunting as far as I know." Tiamat answered. "Anyway back to your question, no idea where Angel's at. Probably out at Ventureni castle again."

"Right... that would make sense."

---------------------

Zora watched as the Magmarnian crowd piled into the Shenomire down below and frowned. That would make it very difficult to determine this Keith guy's boner designation. But she would press onward, because it was her solemn duty. Oh yeah and also that necromancer stuff. But mostly the boners.

Tempest flew behind the Shenomire after halting to wait for it to catch up. May as well let them lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next