TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 10:53 pm

Introduction:

A young, fair-skinned woman wearing black pajamas sits down in front of a computer. The moonlight outside of the room and the glow of the monitor illuminate the area.

She pulls up a webpage with a chatroom installed on it and starts typing away on her keyboard.

"Hey guys? Do you think we could hang out in person? I have some time to kill now that I don't have any missions  from Her Royal Majesty. I have a ton of stuff we could do, too." - Her handle reads Moonstorm and has a small picture of a cat beside it.

"Oooh, nice. I'll be there in like a day or so, because as it turns out I have nothing to do either. No shows planned." - A profile called GlamorBun responds.

"Sounds like a plan, but... right now I'm kinda busy. I'll get Candy to take me there soon, tho." - A profile called Harvester remarks, followed by them putting a cat face emoticon at the end of their message.

"Excellent. Make sure to bring your own food though, because I don't know how long this sleepover's going to last." - 'Moonstorm' remarks as she exits the chatroom.

She shuts the computer off and puts it to the side before hopping into the bed in front of her. She immediately falls asleep and starts snoring.

-

"That's another group down... Perhaps we should start getting more people, milady." - A man's deep voice echoes through the dimly lit room.

The man has long brown hair, a dark brown suit and has a red and an orange eye. He has his hands behind his back and bows to a woman sitting in a throne in front of him.

She has fair skin, red curly hair, a dark dress and white detached sleeves. She crosses her legs and shoots a frown at him.

"That's the trouble with playing with inferior units. But if you insist, I'll shoot up another talent search. This time... I'll make it good." - The woman chuckles as she puts on a devilish grin.

"I can't wait, milady."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot:

You are a person that lives in the Planet of Divixus, an alien planet full of magic and monsters. Your characters in particular are "chosen" for the War Game, an underworld event that consists of trapping people in a digital fantasy world.

Your goal is to survive and escape the digital world by overcoming various trials and making it to the deepest part of the internet, where the ultimate battleground awaits. Beware, as there are people who willingly come inside of the digital world for greed (one of the prizes for winning is grand treasure) or simply to cause mayhem.

• Goal (Players): Survive whatever obstacle comes your way and fight your way to the end.
  • Goal (Law Enforcement): Try to figure out what's going on from the outside.
  • Goal (Rogues): Generally a bad lot. These guys are either in it for money, power or whatever. They can range from petty troublemakers to cruel, despicable crimelords.

Setting/Rules:

Before we start up the profiles proper, let me just enlighten you guys on how Divixus works. Magic in this world comes directly from your soul, with the essence that you use being called Ether. Ether takes many forms, ranging from the typical fireball, to flaming martial arts, to as extreme as ripping space apart to warp through dimensions.

Consequentially, the planet itself is a power source thanks to Mana - or the power of the environment. Ether and Mana are mutually usable and can be substituted for each other. (Taking mana away from the environment risks damaging it, however.)

It all depends on how proficient you are with your magic, and almost always involves training. There's also the case of the Nine Elements, nine properties that serve as the backbone of the universe that our characters can manipulate. 

You are born with up to two natural elements (like Storm/Luna) - learning anything outside of your natural scope requires training.

Here's the list:

Spoiler:

Not only that, you are not just limited to using humans. Here's the other races too:

• Lucata - Cat humanoid people. Resides primarily in the Kingdom of Light, Soleria.
  • Lott / Lottean - Rabbit humanoid people. Resides primarily in the Kingdom of Balance, Librata and the Moon Kingdom.
  • Fairy / Fae - Winged humanoids with a natural affinity for Mana. Resides in the Earth kingdom, Terrantia.
  • Armino - Bull humanoid people. Resides primarily in the Earth Kingdom.
  • Aqualia - Fish humanoid people whose forms differ wildly. Resides primarily in the Kingdom of Frost, Glacientyr.
  • Basalta - Stone people that can ignite their bodies. Resides primarily in the Kingdom of Flame, Ignell.
  • Levadra - More commonly referred to as dragons. A Levadran can freely swap between humanoid to pure dragon if they're skilled enough. They live in Ignell.
  • Aves - Bird humanoid people that hail primarily from the Wind Kingdom, Ventureni.
  • Aruvir - Dog humanoid people that reside primarily in the Kingdom of Darkness (Shadre) and the Kingdom of the Moon (Lunera)
  • Goetha - Goat or sheep humanoid people that reside primarily in the Kingdom of Darkness (Shadre) and the Wind Kingdom (Ventureni)
  • Vampire - A person who has abused the Crimson Vein technique to the point where it has physically transformed them. Hates light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign-Up -

(Power ranking levels:

S – Outstanding
A – Excellent
B– Good
C– Average
D – Below Average
F - Awful)

Name: 
Species: (You can be more than just humans.)
Element: (You have up to two elements.)
Appearance: (Either describe or use a picture.)
Personality: 
Ratings: (Basically, ratings give me/you a more-or-less guide to how strong your characters are. These are guidelines for us to keep in mind more than anything else, because it's how your characters use their powers that really matters. Ratings are decided by the colored letters. These are dynamic and can change as the story progresses.)

• HP: (How much punishment you can take before you bite the dust.)
  • Ether(Basically how much you can use special attacks before you get tired.)
  • Strength(Physical strength.)
  • Defense(How tough you are.)
  • Spirit(Magical strength.)
  • Resistance(How much you can take from non-physical attacks.)
  • Speed(How fast your character moves.)
  • Weapon of Choice: (Preferred weapon of choice.)

Normal Powers: (A power that you know naturally or can learn from someone else. Different than unique power in that these are general techniques and tend to not be completely 100% unique.)

Unique Power: (A power that's unique to only your character. It doesn't have to be limited to your element.)
History: (Can be long or short i don't mind. I just want it to be interesting.)

Example of rating (Minus the descriptions when you go to make one yourself):

• HP(You can take a lot of hits before you go down.)
  • EtherB (You can perform a ton of special moves before you have to take a break.)
  • StrengthS (Able to slug brick walls apart like they were nothing. You might even lift a small building if you wanted to.)
  • DefenseF (You bruise like a banana.)
  • SpiritD (You could certainly try, but it's not wise. Keep in mind special moves can be physical or magical depending on your fighting style.)
  • ResistanceS (You could soak up a barrage of lasers and not be harmed in the slightest. Hell, magic might even bounce off your skin without you even noticing.)
  • Speed(Average speed. By that I mean, you could try running a half-mile before you get tired.)

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:24 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Name:  Evan Lawrence
Species:  Vampire
Element:  Dark/Luna
AppearanceStarlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) 0d80be4e2d
Personality:  Kinda dickish, but not as much of a dick as I’ve played him before, surprisingly.
Ratings: 

HP:  C
Ether:  A
Strength:  A
Defense:  D
Spirit: S
Resistance:  C
Speed:  B
Weapon of Choice: A halberd

Unique Power: 

*Soul Slice (Evan's Vision. Manifests as a bladed boomerang that when thrown can suck a bit of HP from the opponent and send it back to Evan for healing)

History:  Evan was born to a single mother, after a one-night stand left his mom pregnant. His father had already left town when she found out the news. Evan and his mother lived a mostly comfy life, but as the years went on, money kept on getting tighter and tighter. Evan managed to get a part-time job and a small, dingy apartment, but his mother's financial situation kept on getting worse and worse, to the point that she wouldn't be able to pay for the basics. With them both in dire straits, Evan made a big decision to get money by working with one of the most notorious crimelords in Divixus.

Name:  Shiva Rashmin
Species:  Human
Element:  Luna/Flame
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) 4a23966943 
Personality:
Ratings:
HP:  B
Ether:  C
Strength:  S
Defense:  A
Spirit: D
Speed:  C
Weapon of Choice: A bo staff.

Unique Power: 

*Roguelike Charm (At the beginning of a battle, Shiva can distract a foe which leaves it stunned for a short duration.)

History: Originally hailing from Ignell, she moved to Lunera to live with her grandparents. They weren't a fan of her personality and attitude, so they ended up kicking her out after of a couple of months. She now lives in a small apartment on the border between Lunera and Shadre. She currently works as a barista in a coffee shop, where she struck up a relationship with a frequent customer. She is currently trying to find a way for her boyfriend to escape from the clutches of a large crime ring. Will this game help them escape their clutches? 

Name:  Jacred  [DATA EXPUNGED]
Species:  Levadra 
Element:  Flame/Space
Appearance:  Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) 63c6454246
Personality: Extremely cocky with a lust for power. An extremely dangerous person who you hope to the gods you do not cross.
Ratings:
Human form
Ether:  D
Defense:  C
Spirit:  A
Speed:   D
Dragon form
Ether:  D
Defense:  A
Spirit:  A
Resistance:  D

Weapon of Choice: ''My teeth. I'm my own damned weapon.'' (He also loves knives though)

Unique Power: 

*Power Hungry- Has the ability to steal some abilities (but not Visions) from deceased people, via some.....disturbing methods.

History: A notorious crimelord in Divixus, mostly because of the fact that he eats people. Nothing is known about his life before crime, and he wants to keep it that way.

-

Name: Chamomile ''Cam'' Belmont
Species: Fae
Element: Earth/Space
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) E75cabc93f
Personality: 
Ratings: 

Ether:  B
Strength: C
Spirit: C
Resistance:  B
Speed:  A
Weapon of Choice: Her two guns, which she nicknamed Law and Order

Unique Power: 

*Bait and Switch (Cam can swap places with a close ally or enemy.)
*Time Control (Can stop time, but only for five seconds. It's also incredibly draining.)

History:  Her parents wanted a prim and proper little girl. Her grandfather, one Mr. Somidan Belmont, wanted someone to follow in his world-famous vampire hunting footsteps. Guess who won out in the end.

Name:  Serpentine (G-550)
Species: Zealite (Gold Class)
Element: Storm/Luna
Age:  Around 4000, but looks like he's in his mid-twenties.
Appearance:  Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) 68f03c353c
Personality
Ratings

Ether:  A
Strength: D
Resistance:  B

Weapon of Choice

Normal Powers: (A power that you know naturally or can learn from someone else. Different than unique power in that these are general techniques and tend to not be completely 100% unique.)

Unique Power: (A power that's unique to only your character. It doesn't have to be limited to your element.)

Name: Rebecca Cadbury
Species:  Aruvir
Element: Light/Earth
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) 42c32a1545
Personality: 
Ratings: 

HP: C

Ether: F

Strength: B

Defense: C

Spirit: A

Resistance: B

Speed: B

Weapon of Choice: "How can you just stick to one?"

Normal Powers: (A power that you know naturally or can learn from someone else. Different than unique power in that these are general techniques and tend to not be completely 100% unique.)

Unique Power: (A power that's unique to only your character. It doesn't have to be limited to your element.)

Last edited by Flareth on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:18 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Name: Kaj Rajan
Species: Human
Element: Dark
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Divixean_kaj
Personality: Polite and easy mannered. Loves guests and eager to help… Oh sorry for a second I thought those were fangs on your smile. Haha please don’t mind the sharp objects.
Ratings:
HP:  A
Ether: C 
Strength: A 
Defense:  B
Resistance: D 
Weapon of Choice: Silver broadsword, Wooden… knives.

Normal Powers:
Vanish
Presence
Crimson Vein

Unique Power:

History: Kaj is a polite man who inherited much of his fortune from his grandfather, Dracus Rajan, including a large mansion where he and his wife reside. Kaj works primarily as a… bounty hunter, for the local authorities. Surprisingly, much of his inheritance was collected after he lost his family to a rogue vampire…

-------

Name: Luna Rajan
Element: Luna
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Divixean_lun
Personality: Light and bubbly, very hospitable to any guests that stop by the mansion.
Ratings:
HP:  D
Ether: A 
Resistance: A 
Weapon of Choice: Silver rapier, whip

Normal Powers:
Restoration
Mirror
Dead Man's Dance (only a little. Mostly uses it for parlor tricks.)

Unique Power:

History:

------

Name: Venice Krait
Element: Storm/Frost
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Screen_Shot_2017_02_24_at_12_44_01_PM
Personality: Rude, when he can get away with it. He pushes his luck a lot. Very competitive.
Ratings:
Ether: B 
Resistance: B 
Weapon of Choice: Hand gun, knives

Normal Powers:
Atmospheric Freeze - Able to freeze moisture in the air into ice to use as weapons or tools.
Blizzard - What you'd expect
Flash Step

Unique Power: Snake Fangs - Ven gains an aura that makes all his attacks highly venomous.

History: Username “Venocide,” Venice hung out on the same internet forums as Prya and the two became friends. Venice isn’t nearly as competent as Prya in several skills, especially hacking, but it pushes him to get better, even if it’s just for the sake of being better than her.

------

Name: Prya Hunter
Species: Lott
Element: Null
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Screen_Shot_2017_02_24_at_12_50_24_PM
Personality: Focused, with a bit of a one track mind. Can get sarcastic and moody. Very competitive.
Ratings:
Ether: B 
Speed: A
Weapon of Choice: Venice made me take a lance…

Unique Power:

History: Student by day, hacker by night. Username “Technolancer” but only because Technomancer was taken, and then she became known in her community by her side name. Doesn’t even know how to use a lance.

Name: Elior Ferre
Species: Aves
Element: Light/Storm
Appearance: White birb
Personality: Elior is rather soft spoken. He is very respectful by default, though that courtesy goes away if you find some way to lose his respect. 
Ratings: 

HP: B
Ether: S
Strength: F
Defense: D
Speed: C
Weapon of Choice: Magic

Normal Powers: 
Optic Light
Aura
Aviation

Unique Power:
*Lightbender - Elior’s Optic Light gains different properties based on the color of light around him. For instance, using the blue of the sky, his optic light becomes sharp and brittle and mixed with the Frost element. The green of a field makes his optic light hard and sturdy like the Earth element.

History: Elior comes from a high class family that specializes in the teaching of and study of magic. He got sucked into the War Game while mindlessly watching videos on the internet.

Last edited by Pheonyx on Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 12:25 am

Name: Luigsech "Lui" Oidhche
Species: Aruvir
Element: Luna/Frost

Appearance: A white wolf with blue markings on her face and very ginger hair, will provide a pic later

Personality: bark bark ach bark ach cabbages bark [pending]

Ratings:

• HP: B
  • Ether: C
  • Strength: D
  • Defense: D
  • Spirit: A
  • Resistance: A
  • Speed: B
  • Weapon of Choice: Hand crossbows x 2

Unique Power: pending

History: ach snowy north ach ach werewolves bark scotland woof [pending]

--

Name: Astra Macbeth
Element: All

Personality:

Ratings:

• HP: A
  • Ether: S+
  • Strength: C
  • Defense: C
  • Spirit: S+
  • Resistance: B
  • Speed: D
  • Weapon of Choice: Longsword

Unique Power: The Divine Beast of :

--

Name: Zorelle Blackwood
Element: Dark/Space

Personality: zor with more dead things and magic [pending]

Ratings:

• HP: D
  • Ether: A
  • Strength: B
  • Defense: B
  • Spirit: S
  • Resistance: A
  • Speed: C
  • Weapon of Choice: Several. She prefers to keep a distance and use magic. If she must get up close, she uses magically-augmented punches. She also toys around with the rapier.

Unique Power: Stories in the Void - A complete and utter mind screw that mimics the effects of a cocktail of mind altering drugs. It messes with the user's perception of physical space and distance, as well as their perception of the passage of time, and causes them to hallucinate anything from the colors of the room being a bit more vivid to every ceiling light fixture pouring forth poisonous snakes instead of light.

--

Name: Kaimana
Species: Aqualia
Element: Fire/Frost

Appearance:
Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) 11289e4d39
GOOD ENOUGH I GUESS to be fair this is basically it, you know, except with actual clothes

Personality:
Blunt as an axe, and too curious for her own good. Kaimana has a bit of a habit of getting into trouble.

Ratings:

• HP: D
  • Strength: A
  • Defense: A
  • Spirit: B
  • Resistance: C
  • Speed: S
  • Weapon of Choice: Spears

Normal Powers: (A power that you know naturally or can learn from someone else. Different than unique power in that these are general techniques and tend to not be completely 100% unique.)

Unique Power: Spears of Justice - Pretty much exactly what it sounds like. Kaimana channels the conflicting nature of her elements, the fire and water within her, and manifests it into a thousand spears made of steam and boiling water and frozen fire. Those who earn her ire are then treated to a raining assault of targeted spears.

Last edited by AntipathicZora on Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 2:30 am

Name: Charlotte Dulvia
Species: Human
Element: Luna/Storm
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Charlotte_zpschtj1jct
Personality: Noble, kind-hearted dork that does the best of what's expected of her. She has an interest in game-making and takes magic-related matters very seriously. Has a weakness for cute things and bunnies, her best friend included.
Ratings: 

• HP: C
  • Ether: S
  • Defense: B+
  • Spirit: B+
  • Resistance: S+
  • Speed: C
  • Weapon of Choice: Spears, staves, her own magic.

Normal Powers:

* Mirror Reflect - Charlotte's greatest skill as it allows her to deflect a wide variety of non-physical attacks back onto her opponent.
* Mirror Blades - Allows her to summon crystal shards in a myriad of ways to attack her opponents.
* Shock Wave - Summons a wave of purple electricity to strike the opponent.
* Blade Current - Summons sharp wind to cut her opponents.
* Restoration - Healing magic that also cures status ailments.

Unique Power: N/A so far
History: Charlotte is part of the Dulvia family, a house of nobles that directly serve under the queen of Lunera, the Moon Kingdom. Charlotte herself has studied to become a prestigious Mirror Mage all her life, with the queen allowing her to train with the best magic teachers in the kingdom. 

She is also an amateur game designer as she has tried to program and make projects of her own, but has given up trying to do it out of a lack of patience with the hardware.

-

Name: Canopy Tuleriit
Species: Zealite
Element: Dark/Earth
Appearance: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Canopy_zpse8agnszt
Personality: Initially seems cold and withdrawn, but is a real sweetie... when you get to know her. Canopy is a trickster with a silver tongue and is not afraid to use it when she feels it's appropriate, although she'll stop if she feels she goes too far. She is also wide-eyed and enjoys seeing what the world has to offer.
Ratings: 

• HP: S+ (Gradually regenerates over time)
  • Ether: S+
  • Defense: F
  • Spirit: A+
  • Resistance: B
  • Speed: D
  • Weapon of Choice: A big honking scythe with a red blade. Likes to use staves and katanas too thanks to her older sis.

Normal Powers:

* Tenebrancy - Can control shadows, including using them as blades.
* Sable Wing - Creates shadowy wings to fly.
* Void Rifts - Can use shadowy rifts to summon objects or familiars.
* Familiars - Can summon small shadowy demons to help her in battle.
* Vanish - Can turn invisible, although she can be detected if someone is particularly strong or has heightened senses.
* Clone - Allows Canopy to sacrifice some of her power to create an identical clone. Power withers down the more clones are made.

Unique Powers: 

* Regeneration - If any body part of hers is lopped off, it can be reattached as if nothing happened... hence the S+ ranking in health. Cannot be killed if her heart is not destroyed.

History: A demonic superweapon in the form of a young woman. She was created by a once-exalted scientist known as Linoura as part of a family along with her four sisters and one brother. Linoura created Canopy and her siblings to co-exist with humanity (and the like) in peace, but also to fend off demonic activity that would threaten the planet of Divixus.

She met Charlotte through an extended meeting between Linoura and the queen of Lunera, with them becoming best friends ever since.

-

Name: Iris Sanderosa
Species: Lott
Element: Light/Flame
Appearance:  Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Iris_zps0wemnvln
Personality: Headstrong, passionate fighter who solves problems with both her fists and her mind. While Iris is a good person at heart, she is also strict and keeps her virtues in check so she doesn't forget her roots. She has been a huge music lover ever since she was a child, and adores meeting her fans in person.
Ratings: 

• HP: C
  • Strength: A
  • Defense: B+
  • Spirit: D
  • Resistance: C
  • Speed: S
  • Weapon of Choice: Her own fists, knives.

Normal Powers:

* Flaming Fist - Enhances her weapons using fire.
* Purge Undead - Uses purification ether to blow undead apart.
* Wind Slicer - Allows Iris to move as if she's vanishing. Can be spotted if the opponent is skilled enough.

Unique Powers: 

* Aura Trance (Vision ability. Manifests in the form of a ghostly, orange figure that can shoot aura punches/knives at an opponent from a distance. Can take multiple forms.)

History: Iris was originally a young Lott girl that lived in the slums of one of Librata's worst cities, Lehran. Her parents were poor and Iris herself was picked on due to her fragility, with only a few things keeping her going - making her parents happy and her love of music. 

Years passed and she became a music idol known the world over with thousands of fans in her wake and a legacy to her name. She also trained to be an experienced fist-fighter to make up for her past as a vulnerable young girl. She met Charlotte as a fan and got to know her personally due to her relationship with one of her best friends, Candelabra Tuleriit.

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 3:22 am

~Treasures and Vision - SH Edition~

This post will cover items and a new concept/elaboration on the Unique Powers notch on the profiles. To give an idea of value to the items, I included the same color-based rarity system from Legacy of Hatred. This will be added to the more the story goes along.

Permanent stat-increasing items like the gemstones below add a "+" to a specific rating. If the rating goes above three pluses, it gets booted up to the next letter. SS is the maximum but the stat-increasing items can't make it go above S+.

Before we get into the items, let's talk about Vision. In the Starlit Heroics universe, a Vision is the concentration of a person's powers and inner depths into a concrete being. It is the source of their unique powers and essentially allows the user to have abilities that no other person has regardless of training. 

This can be as simple as a boost to your elemental powers to something as insane as turning people into living origami. It's all up to you to decide what to do with them, although be warned - attacking a Vision tends to reflect the damage back onto the user.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legendary (Long lost world treasures and items that even celestial entities speak of in hushed tones. They are usually game breakers and come with unique powers that tend to bend the rules of normal battles.)

List of Legendary items:

Unique (Prized objects that are usually one-of-a-kind or extremely rare.)

List of Unique items:

Rare (Scarce treasures that are far more valuable than a normal item.)

List of Rare items:

Uncommon (Slightly less frequent and more valuable than common items. They are also sold in stores but at a higher price than normal.)

List of Uncommon items:

Common (Regular items that appear frequently inside of dungeons or shops. Has no special colored text.)

List of common items:

Weapons (You need something to help bring the pain. Weapons of various rarities are listed here.)

List of weapons:

Vari - The main form of currency in Divixus that is usually represented by gold coins or bills. In the game world, they are generated upon the death of a monster and are exchanged for items in stores. A 10,000 Vari item is considered expensive.

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Sat May 20, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 5:51 am

~Zealites~

This post will cover a central species inside of the entire roleplay - the Zealites. They are a race of demons who project their bodies via a gemstone that serves as the core of their being. Their heart, in a sense. The gemstones are referred to as Deva's Tears and are named after the goddess who made them - Deva, the deposed Mortelunan goddess of creation and destruction.

The Zealites are her children and live in an isolated space called Orichalos, better known as the Zealite Motherland. It is a desolate world with a dark red sky, harsh conditions and a lack of (conventional) nature. 

They are separated into a ranking system that denotes their quality of life - the more powerful/useful a Zealite is, the better rank they receive. Here's the list:

-------------------------

Feldspar - The lowest class of the entire system - they are the animals, the monsters and the non-sapient creatures made throughout the years. They serve as pets, deterrents, or even an expendable army.

Bronze - The second lowest class. Low level soldiers, merchants and artisans that are created en-masse to fulfill simple roles. They are, on average, slightly stronger compared to a normal human.

Titanium - The builders, the programmers and the robots of the caste. They are responsible for creating the buildings the Zealites use in the Motherland along with a cybernetic network to connect to each other. Deva's Tears can be inserted into machines to give them a soul, hence why robots count under this. They and the Bronzes are considered to be the working class of the Zealites.

Silver - The ladies/lords in waiting, along with the discipliners (strict tutors to soldiers), court mages and so on.

Gold - Personal bodyguards and military officials/generals. They are the combat counterpart to Silvers and are extremely powerful.

Platinum - Elite soldiers and nobles that stand at the highest point of the society. A Platinum has the greatest benefits possible and are treated with reverence. 

-------------------------

Zealites also have an identification system based on a letter and number. The letter represents what rank they were born at. It cannot be changed even if they advance through the ranks due to it being a customary thing.

The letter is their "serial number" in a sense as it tracks what number they were created in relation to other members of their gem type - the fifth Carnelian, the hundredth Sapphire and so on. The rarer and the higher ranked the gem type, the less are made. 

(The only exception being Cobalts. They have an extra letter/number at the end due to the first being their production model type. Example: A T-14-A would be humanoid and be the first of that line while a T-13-ZZ would be one of the last of the tank models.)

The lower the number, the older the Zealite. Common ones are generally pushed out en masse while the more valuable noble classes stay relatively low due to not being seen as expendable.

There are also the Pillar Maidens, the matriarchs of Zealite society that rule it in Deva's absence. They are the absolute authority of Orichalos and defying them could be fatal. They are the most powerful, even ranking above Platinums in terms of strength and abilities.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Types of gemstones that aren't monsters, arranged by color to notify their allegiances:

Red: Rubellite
Blue/Green: Malachite
Purple: Tanzanite
Pink: Rhodonite 
Gray: None in particular until given a leader

Spoiler:

The Pillar Maidens are their own unique cut of gem - they are the only ones of their kind.

(continued in next post)

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:03 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) EmptySun Apr 02, 2017 4:54 pm

List of Zealites cause the word count will screw me over:

Feldspars:

Bronzes:

Titaniums:

Silvers/Golds:

Platinums:

Pillar Maidens:

Fusions and how they work:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage (OOC)
Page 1 of 1