TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:19 pm

As suddenly as anything had happened today, the air in the sky above them began to snap and crackle and spark. The space rippled and parted for but a split second, before a blur of red and violet traveling at extremely high speed shot down from the sky to the earth below. When it made contact with the ground, a huge cloud of dust was kicked up, and tumbling that sounded not entirely unlike a human body being rolled through the dirt could be heard behind it.

The dust cleared sooner rather than later, revealing the skidding marks of something that had gotten very intimately familiar with the sod. At the end of the carved out dirt trail, pushed roughly against a scrunched up sheet of grass and roots, lay a familiar young woman. Or at least, she looked extremely familiar. The copper skin covered in tattoos, the dark sunglasses and the cinnabar hair should have been a dead giveaway.

But in other ways, she was... off. The real thing had a presence to her that made her feel larger than she really was, something this strange young woman lacked. Nearby her, torn off of her body from the impact, was a tattered white lab coat. And with that off of her body, you could see that her bare arms, while certainly toned, were not nearly as buff as her true counterpart.

She began to stir again, first clutching her head and coming away with blood on it.

"Urgh... mistakes were made. Maybe if I just try that again-" Now, she noticed that she seemed to be sitting outside. "What in the..."

---

By now, Zora had made herself comfortable with Tempest at her side. It was warm in Jax's place. She had helped out with anything she could and stayed mostly out of the way of her and her boyfriend. It was the book fort principle, in her mind. Her and her boyfriend closed themselves into buildings made of books because it gave them a sense of privacy. So naturally, Jack and Jax would want their own privacy, so she would stay out of the way.

Sometimes it still threw her that their significants had the same name. Hers was smart and all... literate, and Jax's was...

Well, he was one of a kind.

As she picked at a small plate of little candies, she suddenly sneezed, snapping Tempest to attention.

"Are you alright?!"

"Fine, I just got this... really weird feeling. Like someone was talking about me. Except... not? More like someone was talking about like, a clone of me. Huh."
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Telgard reappears in front of Nintendria Castle but bends over to his knees. He is covered with a thin sheet of sweat and gasps for air as he walks over to Titania.

"Whoof, either I'm out of shape or this new world has taken its toll on me harder than I expected..." - He says as he drops onto the chair next to Titania.

"Oh hello, sweetie. How did it go?" - Titania remarks.

"I found this universe's Ranthael, we fought a robotic crocodile that's immune to space magic, and then I get yelled at by a Divixean that dropped from the sky. Wasn't anybody we knew, though, but she was kind of cute. If I were feeling better, I would have come up with something clever to say to them, but I just got the hell out of dodge." - Telgard sighs as he slumps in the chair.

"Ooooh. Wait, did you say you found this universe's Ranthael? What was he like?!" - Titania asks with a glimmer in her eyes.

"He wasn't that much different than ours. Had shorter hair and didn't have the Phastista ears, but still had wicked control over space magic. He's... also a DJ for some reason. This universe is weird." - Telgard snickers.

".. O-oh. Well, that must have been very interesting. I've been listening to these people tell me their life story because there's nothing else to do around here." - Titania smiles.

Queen Diana looms over the couple with a vile grin and a hand to her chin.

"... Can we help you?" - Telgard asks with a sharp frown.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why yes we can fly! It's practically second nature to me." - Ryuno smiles.

"I can make shadow wings." - Canopy states with a dull look on her face as a pair of thick, pitch black wings pour out of her back.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Jaz watched in shock as the cinnabar-haired girl plummeting out of what looked like a 100% real rip in space. She immediately scrambled off the dragon to go and help.

"...Okay, I believe y'all now. I fucking spacejumped." Jaz yelled back to Nintendria, "And uh....Ninty, that was your name right? We probably need a healer or something. Does the castle of this place have a healer?"

She turned to the woman.

"Uh...shit, fuck, are you alright? Like...do you have a concussion? Would you even know if you had a concussion?" she stammered. "Oh, and yeah, you're probably not gonna believe this but you're in a parallel universe. I mean...I should have dropped that ball on you after you got healed up, fuck, I'm sorry."

She made a motion as if to reach for something. She shook a bit.

"A-anyone see, like, a messenger bag around here?" she asked.

------

"Hmmm, weird." Jax muttered, standing in the doorway. "Uh, sorry for interrupting I was on my way to the bathroom when I overheard. Let's just say...I'm feelin' that too. Wonder if it means anything."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 12:09 pm

While actually waving his arms about, because really Ranthael had never had to heal a rip in space before and wasn't quite sure how to, the girl whizzed by him a little too close for comfort.

"No! No!" he yelled thin air, "Put that thing back where it came from or so help me universe!" The space rip rippled and then faded away in its response. "Oh, NOW you're closing? You just going to open and close however you want, huh?"

Ranthael took a look at the girl that just joined their ever growing number of trans-universal travelers. She sure looked a lot like...

"Oh yeah, this doesn't complicate my broken emotional state at all..." He dragged himself over to Nintendria's dragon and threw his body over its neck. "Nintendria I'm getting drunk off my balls tonight can you spot me?"

“What!? No! Looks like I’m already babysitting three young girls today, I’m not going to add a fourth!”

Nintendria hopped off his dragon and scooped up the new girl in his arms. “Any broken bones any concussion how many fingers am I holding up? Ok she’ll live yes there are doctors in Nintendria.”

With that, Nintendria plopped the girl down on the back of the dragon and then remounted himself. With a pat on the neck, the great dragon took flight.

————

“Oh really? I’ve been having that feeling since like… a few months ago,” Jack said. “But kinda… not really…”

—————

“Oh you can!” Teruchi perked up upon hearing his guests could fly. “That’s great! Follow me then!”

Teruchi ran and hopped off the edge of the cliff and easily caught himself in air with a gust of wind. He hadn’t flown like this in months, and boy he forgot how fun it was.

The wind current carrying him suddenly weakened and Teruchi dropped a few feet before catching himself again. Guess he was a little out of practice.

——————

“Hey, you were there for that undead thing, right?” Purple asked.

“That undead thing?”

“Yeah, the one that made Kaj all scared and left him an orphan.”

“Purple!” Daniel chastised the dragon. “Don’t ask people how they died.”

“What? Oh.”

Merrick folded his arms and looked away. Daniel didn’t blame him that he probably didn’t want to talk about it.

But he answered a few seconds later. “I ran away from home,” Merrick spoke in a dull monotone, devoid of emotion. “Kaj followed me for some stupid reason. Don’t know where I was going to go. Didn’t get far. We saw the first zombies while sitting in the park. Didn’t know what we were looking at. Even when we knew it was an undead we didn’t run. Just kind of sauntered away. But then there were more. And more. It seemed that everywhere we turned there were more undead around the corner. We started to run but I got hurt… I was in a fight before we ran away. My side was bruised up really bad, may have broken a rib. I could barely run. Before long a group of zeds started chasing us. There were humans, and dogs, and some other animals I couldn’t tell. I looked over my shoulder and noticed they were gaining us. I knew I couldn’t outrun them, and Kaj was grabbing onto my leg. Told him to get off and run for the edge of town. I…”

Merrick trailed off. His walking slowed and he eventually came to a stop.

“…You okay?” Daniel asked.

“Y-yeah…” Merrick blinked and seemed to return to the real world again. He quickened his pace to catch up to Daniel.

“I never knew Kaj had survived. Lucky brat.”
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:18 am

"Are you alright?" - Ryuno asks as she sees Teruchi drop a few feet.

"I'll catch you if you fall again. Is that okay?" - Canopy asks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candelabra finishes up the last plate and plops it into a nearby cupboard with other clean plates. She turns to the others with a bright smile on her face and stretches before dropping onto a nearby couch.

As she sits down, she steadily realizes Tempest is in the same room and turns her attention to her.

"... Damn! You have a really cool dragon friend there." - Candelabra says as she looks over to Zora.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:31 pm

"Wh- what are you- okay. Please put me down I am a capable adult and respected royal scientist--" The girl stammered, before catching a look at Ranthael. "...No, no hold the phone. I must have suffered a grievous head wound because Ranthael is on the back of a dragon, talking about getting drunk off of his balls. But it's not Ranthael. Because Ranthael has rabbit ears. Well. That experiment went horribly wrong. Good to note for next time. So. I deduce, either I've suffered a horrific head injury and this is my dying dream, I imbibed too much this morning, or all of this is really real and I have a lot of explaining to do to my sister when I get home."

She scanned around the crowd, her eyes finally settling on Jaz. "I'm... fine, I suppose. I think. This doesn't look like Shadre or my lab but I'm probably fine. Now answer me a thing. Just off the cuff would you happen to be that pop-punk singer I've heard so much about? Excellent to meet you. If you ever need a guitarist- oh, look at me getting off base. Okay. This is a problem, ergo there must be a solution. Right? Right. With enough applied science and Space magic, anything is possible. Even when you poke the dead for fun and profit."

She pressed her hand to her head again and came away with a bit less blood. "This should be fine. Bit of an inconvenience, but fine. Certainly not fatal. Now, if it were fatal I have reason to believe I wouldn't be conscious right now. I didn't hit my head that hard. In fact I barely hit my head at all. Fancy that."

---------

Zora looked at Jack and then twisted the ring on her left hand. "Heh... fancy that. Couldn't imagine why. Uh, anyway. No idea if it means anything or not but I guess if we're both feeling it we're bound to find out. Right? Of course."

Tempest looked up when Candy entered the room, and nudged her companion to get her attention. "You're a flatterer. I'm certainly not all that cool. All I am is a guardswoman and companion. That's all."

"Come on Tempest, don't be that way. Isn't she great? I love her a lot. They took me on a tour of this world and I got to meet her when we came around this... third... planet... realm thing. I'm not really good at the mechanics of this universe yet. I can't even magic that well. But that's where I met here. There's a whole like... kingdom region place of dragons. It's awesome."
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 1:44 pm

"Oh...uh, thanks. If ever Ez or Kev gets sick, I gues that...uh, i'll know where to find you." Jaz said.

She held her face in her hands.

"But right now they're really gonna need a singer for tomorrow. Shit, they're gonna have to cancel the concert..." she panicked. "What if this fucking blows our shots? Fuck! Fuck me, I had to somehow get trapped in some dimensional warp. And I don't even have my godforsaken pocky!"

She started lightly biting the inside of her lip.

---------

"Yeah, Tempest is amazing." Jax said.

"Yeah, she's almost as cool as you, bro." Minuki said. 

Minuki nodded to the dragon.

"No offense."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 2:21 pm

Ranthael teleported himself to the back of the dragon where Zorelle and Jaz were talking.

"I've been telling myself this is a fever dream since this morning... also you're a royal scientist?" Ranthael asked. "What royal? What science? Have to admit I never thought our Zora would take to the sciences and yet here we are. Also,” he addressed Jaz, “if we’re lucky we’ll be able to return you to your world only seconds after you disappeared.” Ranthael paused. “But it’s also possible you’ll get thrown back at a random time.”

The dragon started to descend towards Nintendria castle. A few minutes later it landed.

“If this keeps up, we’re going to need to start a displaced universe refugee camp,” Nintendria said. “I’d hate to place that burden on the royal family again.”

————

“Aha, I’m fine,” Teruchi said.

In truth, flying all the way to the castle ended up being a bit more of a magical workout than he expected. By the time they reached it, Teruchi landed on his hands and knees.

“Well… here’s the castle…” he panted. “Sorry, I haven’t done that in a while…” He looked up at the doors in front of him. “Um, just go in and tell them what you told me… Assuming they believe you…”

—————

“Um yeah, having a personal dragon friend guardian is really cool,” Jack said. “If anyone deserves it though, it’s you. Could you imagine me getting a dragon?” Jack gave a big dopey grin. “I’m already lucky enough to have an animus friend. Actually maybe we could change Denzia into a dragon…”

—————

“Well, we’re here.” The three travelers stood at the opening to a large cave, inside a tall, rugged mountain. “Maybe we should visit the Tomb of the Creators while we’re-“

Before Daniel could finish, Merrick doubled over in pain and clutched his stomach.

“H-hey, are you okay?” Daniel rushed over, worried that Merrick was relapsing into whatever afflicted him earlier.

“I… I’m fine…”

“You’re as pale as a ghost!” Purple said.

“Let’s sit down for a minute,” Daniel suggested. Merrick didn’t respond, but he didn’t fight either. Daniel slowly helped him sit and lean against the side of the cave.

“Sorry,” Merrick said, weakly. “I’m just… a bit nervous.”

“Nervous?”

“Graves.”

“Oh.” Daniel hung his head. “You know, we don’t have to go in there. Not like there’s much to see anyway.”

“Just a bunch of dead bodies,” Purple added.

“No… This is something I have to do. I’ve been practicing for this… I just…” Merrick looked up at the ceiling of the cave. His hands tightly wrung the strap of his bag slung around his shoulder. “I need to… be brave...”

“Well, look on the bright side, you have me. If any of those damn bodies so much as lifts a finger, I’ll smash it to pieces!”

“…Good to know,” Merrick muttered. It didn’t seem to help. A few minutes passed as Merrick collected himself, and then he pushed himself back to his feet. “Alright, let’s go,” he said, resolve still somewhat shaken.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Canopy and Ryuno nod to Teruchi and walk through the doors.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" - Ryuno shouts.

"We've been told to come here so we could find someone who knows Space magic!" - Canopy responds in tandem.

She turns to Ryuno and gives her a frown.

"Although... even if this is an alternate Ventureni, who could actually know space magic around here?"

"I'm sure they'll put us in the right direction." - Ryuno smiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Candelabra's eyes gleaned with excitement as she heard Zora's story.

"That's really rad. I can't really magic myself either - the best I can do is attach fire to the end of my weapons. My sisters are way better with that." - She says with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 9:50 pm

"W-wha?" Kaze ran out to the entrance of the castle. Her hair was down out of its braid and disheveled, her clothes stripped down to just a pair of pants and a tank top, and... oops she wasn't wearing any shoes. Well... it was her house.

"Who are you?" she blurted out. "C-can I help you? Are you looking for someone?"

Oh gods she hoped she wasn't blushing.

-----------

"Hey, better than me," Jack said. "Fighting for years and I've never once been able to do anything with magic. Although..." he turned his mechanical hand over to look at the palm. "I wonder if I could use this to heat up something and make it catch fire... Then it'd be just like throwing a fireball, right?"

-----------

This happened.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 10:00 pm

"Someone referred us to here. He was a distraught-looking green-haired man... and he said that maybe the people here could tell us about space element users. We're a bit... displaced from our original home." - Ryuno remarks.

"... Sorry if we're intruding on something." - Canopy remarks as she shrugs her shoulders.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mechanical limbs are cool. Sometimes I wonder how it'd be like if mom let us play around with cybernetics... But with that said, how are you guys?" - Candelabra asks.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 1:18 pm

Jaz brushed herself off and clambered off the dragon.

"So...this...universe thing has been happening a lot around here?" Jaz asked. "I mean I've seen two others so far..."

She waited by the door of the castle.

"Uh, after you, I guess." she said.

-------

"You could totally learn how to do magic, Jack!" Jax exclaimed. "You just need to find the right teacher."

"Though throwing fireballs would be pretty rad too." Minuki said, "And I'm doing good. Zor, you're feeling a lot better, right?"
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 9:51 pm

"Alright!" Adanna hopped of the dragon. “So, crystal shells you said? Where do I get those?”

“There’s a shop just a few minutes down that road,” Nintendria said, pulling out his wallet. “Please spend this wisely.”

Adanna eagerly grabbed the money and ran off.

“And you,” Nintendria turned to Ranthael, still sitting on the dragon. “I have a present for you.”

“A present?” Ranthael perked up.

A tracker anklet appeared around Ranthael’s leg.

“Wha? Okay first of all,” the anklet disappeared off Ranthael’s leg and into his hand. “Second, really?”

Nintendria teleported right next to Ranthael and stood uncomfortably close to his face. “I’ve known you far too long for you to think I’m buying this everything’s alright routine so you get your ass in a bar and talk it out like a gentleman so we can clear this nonsense once and for all.”

Ranthael hesitated. “…Fine, but I’m worried that you suggested a place with alcohol in it.”

-------------

Right outside the castle, Daniel and Purple reappeared. Daniel stumbled backward on his landing.

"Oof... what was that all about?" Purple groaned.

"Don't know..." Daniel was about to say more, but noticed Jaz next to him. "Oh, hi. I uh... sorry, bit of a weird day. Alternate universes and necromancers..."

------------

“Green haired man… space element…?” Kaze seemed a bit confused. “Well uh, I can help you get to Nintendria. They should be able to help you out better than I can. But… was this man about this tall? Medium length hair? Definitely can’t grow a beard?”

----------

“You think?” Jack grinned. “Maybe I should try to learn some then. Like, what do you think? Fire magic? Ice magic? Ooh, maybe I could try to learn Chaos magic with you!”
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:01 pm

The young woman seemed utterly lost and confused through all of this. "What about your... and the sciences... What?" She slipped off the dragon and looked around the room. At least royal decor was somewhat familiar. "The time period is irrelevant. I can return myself to my own time whenever I wish. What concerns me is actually getting home in the first place. Proper space never was my forte... and one more question. Is that a dragon? Fascinating." She tapped at the dragon's scales with her head tilted to the side. "I've never seen one in person."

-----

"Shit, let's all learn magic. Better than just sitting around I guess." Zora shrugged. "Yeah, I'm feeling better... spending time among friends really did help."

--------

Shortly after Kaze, Angel appeared as well, with her blonde undercut messed up to high heaven in nothing more than her underthings. She scanned the pair of arrivals with her odd eye.

"Hhhhuh. Sounds like he is still hanging around. Like, he knows everything's cleared up right? That's old news?"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 10:27 pm

Queen Diana takes her glare off of the couple and glares at the red-haired woman that entered the room. She puts on a coy grin and walks over to her.

"... Well I'll be damned. I'm surprised you've been dropped here too, Zorelle." - Queen Diana chuckles.

"Wait, the royal scientist for Shadre? What the hell? Just how many people got teleported to this world?" - Telgard states with a confused look on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well yes, that does seem to describe the person that helped us get here." - Ryuno remarks.

"Should... should we go get him? I have zero idea what happened between you guys, but if everything's alright, then..." - Canopy says as she motions towards the door behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next