TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)  Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)    Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)  EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 11:27 pm

Oh boy, you know I'm going to have fun with this one.

Unlike the other Pokemon games I've covered, this is not a rom-hack. This is the real deal, the original Pokemon Emerald. You dabble in fan-made stuff for so long that you want the real thing after a while, so why not right? It helps that Emerald is one of my favorite nostalgic Pokemon games and there's quite a lot I want to tackle here.

I'm not a guy that does special challenges or anything like that because just playing the game normally is fine for me.

That said, I will try to spice up this let's play by making it less of a traditional walkthrough and more the story of the player character I control (and their pokemon). I'll still cover stuff like normal but I'll take some small liberties to make it more fun to read.

Between this, Sailor Moon: Another Story and Maui Mallard (Genesis), I'm going to have a hell of a time keeping all of these LPs together... but you know, whatever. I welcome the challenge.

Let's slam jam.

Chapter #1 - Back to the Roots
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)    Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)  EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 5:50 am

Man, Sailor Moon: Another Story got way more of a head-start compared to Pokemon Emerald... but that series is also ending soon.

There's gonna be a lot of Pokemon Emerald planned for 2019, just saying.

Chapter #2 - First Campaign
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)  MNlKDa2
Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)  C958BMa
Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Emerald! (LP #7)
Page 1 of 1