TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???)   Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:27 am

The future is bright.

Welcome, one and all, to a little gem known as Pokemon Life Version. So one day after I finished up Dark Rising, I saw this after Munching Orange played it for a bit on his channel. Personally, I didn't know what to expect - I was planning on doing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance because I wanted to take a break from Dark Rising and because that game is pretty good even if it has some flaws.

Enter Pokemon Life Version by Dionen, which looked absolutely dazzling. This looked like it was a genuinely good hack, and I've heard it was just short enough to not be exhausting. (FFTA was going to be a long one if 300 missions are anything to go by, so I'm not going to complain if it gets put on the backburner). It has a lot of ambitious ideas and actually follows on them (to an extent, this is still not finished), so we're in for a real adventure this time.

Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???) 57626418a1f16855c89a8b4561ab8fc8ac1a5476_r

Let's rock. 

Chapter #1 - Birth of a New Era
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???)   Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:28 am

It has come to my attention that Life Version (at the time of this chapter being put up, aka. 8/21/16) is currently incomplete, but there's still enough content for another chapter or so. With that said, let's have some fun.

Chapter #2 - Green Memories
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???)   Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 am

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping we get to see more of this game.

Chapter #3 - Ocean Breeze

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???)   Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokemon Life Version! (LP #???)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrsRockin Sex Party :: Let's Play Archive :: Dan's Completed Let's Plays-
Jump to: