TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 10:47 pm

Hallows and Rhapsody approach a large cement building, its outer walls wrapped in barbed wire and windows barred shut. Not a soul was around, save for a single watch looking out over the empty field between the fence and building.

"Pretty light on security this time," Rhapsody grinned. She took out her new Mystic Power and activated its magic. She was once again covered in a prismatic armor. "Let's go."

Hallows spat out highly acidic toxins, and the two watched as the barbed wire fence dissolved in front of them. When the hole was large enough, they slipped through silently.

"Gotta stay sneaky from the guard," Hallows snickered. "Looks like he's sleeping on the job though, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:04 pm

"So sorry, miss, won;t happen again..." Shiva said shakily.

"Yeah, that was just a fluke, I swear." Evan said, gritting his teeth.

Reversa better get this exact same punishment... Evan angrily thought. Of course she went off to Arceus knows where.

----

"...Really?!" Vesa exclaimed, eyes sparkling. "That's so cool!"

"Indeed it is." Vidar said. "Quite amazing..."

"Can we meet them?" Vesa chattered on.

"No, Vesa, we don't want to intrude..." Vidar sighed. "We should just find a way to contact Mom and Dad and tell them we're coming to stay over..."
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 1:37 am

"I expect better out of all of you - you're my elites for a reason. The next time you mess up a mission, there will be a penalty to go with it. I'll let it slide for now, but don't fail me again, you understand?" - Blanche remarks as she points a tentacle at the two.

[Current OST: The Desert Apostles]

A tall Salazzle draped in a purple cloak walks into the room. She shoots a piercing glare at Shiva and Evan as she makes her way over to Blanche's side.

"... Madam, we've discovered the identities of the Pokemon that assaulted Regal." - The Salazzle remarks as she slides a set of folders to Blanche.

"Do tell, Delphine." - Blanche says with a chuckle.

"The Pinsir is known as 'Solo', although it's likely an alias. We've yet to decipher his origins, but it's likely he came from the Insect Empire in Magnolia. The Emolga, Espeon and Shinx seem to belong to a guild-associated team called Team Ionize. They're strictly small time and only deal with research, it seems. The Snivy and his Deerling 'brother' are even a normal-rank team, so it only compounds the confusion for me."

"... A mega-evolving drifter and a dirty ensemble of novices. Interesting. Some of them aren't even aligned with a team?"- Blanche remarks.

"That's right - the Pikachu, Marill, Minccino and the elderly Audino woman. The Pikachu and Audino seem to be part of the Gemstone Family... and so is the Primarina that ruined Reversa's mission to get one of the Mystic Powers." - Delphine remarks.

The Nihilego perks up her body and holds a tentacle against her 'face'. 

"The Gemstones... I should have known. It seems we're fated to clash with them no matter what. There's no telling what they'll do to us if we leave them unchecked, so monitor them closely." - Blanche states as she puts the folders on the table.

The Salazzle nods and smiles.

"Of course, madam."

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 10, 2017 7:29 pm

As the three explorers awoke, the professor greeted them. "I have a special assignment," he said.

"Can't be anything good," Eser said, rubbing his eyes.

"I've got the Mystic Power situation under control, but I'll need you three to keep an eye on those bandits until they arrive. Make sure no one tries to take it from them."

"Watch those bandits?" Barek asked. "Just watch them?"

"Yes. In fact you're not to make any contact with them, no matter what crimes they commit. Though, do try and keep the police from arresting them."

"What? We can't help them! They're criminals!" 

"Just small time ones. Besides, like I said, this shouldn't take too long."

"What are your friends like?" Eser asked. "We'll need to know who the proper ones to take the Mystic Power are."

"They'll be accompanied by a Zangoose with a metal arm. There may be more, but that's all I know."

----------

The two bandits approached the prison building. With a nod, Hallows spat out more corrosive acid, burning a small hole in the building just large enough for him to slip through. On the other side was a cell, and a large Ursaring sitting, bored.

"Hey!" Hallows whispered. "Seen a large Aggron around here?"

The Ursaring didn't respond.

"Tell me where he is and I'll make the hole big enough for you to get through."

The Ursaring gruffed. "Two halls down. Not sure which cell but you can probably figure it out."

With a nod, Hallows spat more acid onto the wall, making the hole bigger. Rhapsody in her prism armor walked in. After corroding the cell bars, the two made their way for Balle's cell.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 11:41 am

Shiva retaliated on Delphine with a disgusted glare of her own. 

Yeah, Reversa's mission. Evan griped to himself. Not like Blanche asked us to do it first. Ugh, Delphine is such a bitch.

"Well that explains a lot, the frickin' gemstones." Evan grunted. "Can't wait til we get rid of them for good."
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 7:58 pm

The sky is dark with stars and a full moon. Ambes and his group jump out of a silver-colored bus and walk up to his grandmother's house with plastic bags. Sonia looks at the windows and notices the lights are already on. She stops Ambes and Hall by putting both hands on their shoulders.

"... Strange. I don't recall leaving the lights on before we left." - Sonia ponders.

"Huh?" - Ambes mutters.

Menti lets out a small gasp and covers her mouth.

"... What if someone snuck in?" - She whispers.

"Oh, I hope not... Stay close, kids." - Sonia states with a stern tone.

They creep their way towards the house, with Sonia turning the knob. She creaks the door open with a cold sweat and sneaks around the corner. She peeks into the living room and sees Thalassa sitting on the couch with her eyes closed. She is lightly snoring and has her paws on her stomach.

[Current OST: Heartwarming (PMD2)]

Sonia lets out a heavy sigh of relief. She steps back outside and waves to the group.

"It's nothing, kids. Come in." - The Audino states.

The group makes their way into the living room, with Ambes stopping in place upon seeing the Primarina. He pounces onto her with a tremendous grin on his face, startling her awake. She looks down and sees her son gripping her in a tight hug.

"Oh! Sweetie, it's you!" - Thalassa remarks.

She pats him on the head while he rubs his face against hers.

"I missed you, mom."

"Me too, honey. So what did you kids do today?" - Thalassa asks with a smile.

Menti bounces onto the couch and lands next to her.

"H-hi, miss Thalassa! It's so good to see you again. We just went on our first real exploration mission!"

"... Really?!" - The Primarina says with a surprised gasp.

"Yeah, miss! We finally got ourselves registered. We're Team Rodere now!" - Hall nods as he shows her the Contact Gear.

"Wow! I can't believe it. My little boy and his friends are growing up so fast!" - Thalassa laughs as she ruffles Ambes's head fur.

"Aw yeah, I guess it is a big deal, hehe..." - Ambes blushes.

"I assume you helped them, Sonia?" - Thalassa remarks as she looks up to the Audino.

Sonia raises her arms up and lets out a light chuckle.

"Not really, dear. All I did was give them confidence - everything they did was on their own."

"I see. Well then... I hope you kids try your hardest out there! I have faith you'll make it big... just as long as you don't outshine your mama in popularity." - Thalassa nods.

"You kiddin'? That's our first major goal! Nah, I'm just joking." - Hall states as he tips his hat.

Thalassa breaks into snickering and squeezes Ambes and Menti.

"Oh, you kids are exactly what I needed after the stressful day I had."

"Huh? What happened?" - Menti nods.

"Well... let's just say a Mystic Power was involved and I had to fight real hard to get it." - The Primarina sighs.

"A Mystic Power?! You found one, mom?!" - Ambes shouts.

"... Yes and no. We lost it during the mission and now they're tracking down the people who took it. Thankfully it wasn't anybody really dangerous like the Khamsin operatives, so it shouldn't take long." - Thalassa remarks.

"Wow... To think that with enough time and practice we'll be able to do these missions too." - Menti says with a starstruck look in her eyes.

"To be honest, dear, it's a tough job... I envy that you kids only have to do Green rank missions for now." - Thalassa remarks.

-------------------------------------------------------

Reversa pushes through the purple-colored blinds and steps into Blanche's office. She freezes up when she sees Delphine but forces herself to make eye contact with them.

"Hello, Madam Blanche. I see you're here too, Delphine." - The Bisharp nods.

"... Reversa." - Blanche says with a cold tone.

"Yes, Madam?"

The Bisharp's body shakes as Blanche gets off of the bench and floats over to her. She puts two tentacles on Reversa's face.

"... You're better than this. Now get out of here and do your next mission before I decide to fry you with Thunderbolt. Am I clear?" - Blanche remarks.

"O-of course, madam."

Blanche lets go of the Bisharp, with her bowing in response. Reversa lets out a small shudder and waves at Shiva and Evan.

"Take it easy out there, you two."

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:44 pm

Hallows and Rhapsody made their way down to Balle's prison cell. They quickly found him and Hallows began melting the prison bars off once again.

"What on earth are you wearing?" Balle deadpanned when he saw them.

"Super powerful prism armor," Rhapsody grinned. "Reflects all magic in case you were wondering."

Balle raised an eyebrow. "Just what have you two been up to?"

"We'd love to tell you as soon as we're back in town in safety," Hallows said. "But trust me, you'll be very pleased."

Balle smiled and got up from the back of the cell. He headbutted the rest of the prison bars, now weakened by Hallows' acid, and threw them off the wall.

"Let's get going then."
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:23 pm

"Yeah, we'll take it easy..." Evan griped. "Y'know, at least you didn't get rocks chucked at you..."

"Quiet, Ev. Do you want Blanche to hear?" Shiva sharply whispered.

"No."

"Then let's...find our next mission." Shiva said.

"Or sleep." Evan yawned.

"...Or that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10