TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 1:48 am

(Let's get crackin'.)

[Current OST: Foggy Forest]

The skies are overcast with white clouds as Ambes, Menti and Hall approach the entrance of the forest. Ambes is carrying a backpack and the path leading into the forest is obscured by mist. Sonia follows behind carrying a small medkit with a small frown on her face.

"Are you sure you want to go today? It doesn't seem to be a good time to practice." - She asks.

"It'll be fine, miss Sonia. We've gone through these woods tons of times in worse conditions - the Combee are nice enough to take care of us if something happens." - Menti remarks.

"Yes... but you won't have that privilege going through a real dungeon, so keep that in mind. Kids, exploring dungeons is dangerous business - do you really want to take your chances out there?" - Sonia states with a sigh.

"We're tough enough. All we need to do is apply to become an official team and we'd be a shoo-in! I mean look at this thing." - Hall remarks as he pulls out a small white rifle from Ambes's backpack.

The rifle is studded with a royal blue gem with gold lines engraved around it. He holds it up in the air with a large grin on his face.

"What other Pokemon do you know that has a magic gun that shoots out Moonblasts? Come on!"

"Yeah, grandma. I'll admit that we have to work on evolving, but I'm sure we'll do good out there. I have to catch up to big sis eventually!" - Ambes says with a nod.

Sonia stares at them with a worried expression on her face but takes a deep sigh.

"You're all such little scamps. I'm glad you want to make something of yourselves and follow your sister's footsteps. Menti, Hall, I expect you to follow Ambes to the end of the earth. Now, let's go have some fun." - She says with a smile.

"Yes, ma'am!" - The kids reply in unison as the four of them walk into the forest ahead.

-

A Tyrantrum wanders the other end of the mist-covered forest with footsteps that shake the earth. He surveys the area with a grumble as nearby Combee hide away from him.

"Where the hell are they? They shouldn't be taking so long to meet me here. Every wasted second is not helping their case..." - He mutters out loud with a rough, deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:33 pm

"Vidar.....I think we're lost." a young Deerling said.

"Yeah, Vesa....I know." Vidar said. 

They were stranded somewhere in the middle of this forest.

"I don't think we've went this way yet." Vidar piped up, pointing westwards.

"....Alright. I hope we run into some apples. I'm hungry." Vesa whined.

"Me too, bro. Me too." Vidar mumbled in agreement.

Vesa perked up his ears.

"I think I hear voices further back!" Vesa yelled. "Maybe we should follow those voices to get out of here!"

"That's a great idea, Ves!" Vidar exclaimed.

And the two walked towards the voices.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 9:36 pm

The Shinx yawned as he followed behind the larger Espeon, barely keeping pace. "Man, why did we come all the way out here? And so early too..."

"We need to find a particular herb..." Eser said, not bothering to slow for an explanation. Barek wouldn't listen anyway. "This new alternate medicine fad is really getting on my nerves, so I need to prove once and for all that the healing properties of Oran berries are in fact due to the juice they produce and not the cross pollination of other plants. This is, of course, well documented, but I suppose I can contribute a direct study for a general audience."

"Yeah but... nobody cares."

The Espeon stopped in his tracks and flattened his ears. Thankfully before he could snap back, an Emolga floated down next to him.

"Hey, there's always a reason to study the world around us, even if no one else will listen."

"Thank you," Eser picked up his head and continued forward. "Now please look for a turquoise plant with an eight-pronged leaf."

Barek sighed and followed. He perked up his ears to listen for anything that may be around them.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 2:30 am

Somewhere in a seaside city, a Brionne wandered, left to her own devices. The seal sighed and looked back toward her abode. Someday she would find the drive to leave, but to abandon her dearest friends? Perhaps to the risk of death? Certainly not. But the allure of what lay beyond was simply fascinating to her.

But surely she couldn't just leave. Not while Makvala was pregnant. She had wanted this for a long time, and Natela wanted to be here for the birth of her son. Oh, not her own son, make no mistake. No, this had been between her two dearest friends. But she was as good as a second mother, she knew, when it came to it.

Still, the pull of adventure called to her. Just what lay out there in those ruined lands?

The voice of her dear friend Zviad rang in her head. Nothing but death out there.

But was there really? Couldn't there be settlements? Other nations? Perhaps people that could be saved? There just might, and that made the idea all the more alluring.

Maybe someday, she thought. Right now, all she could really do was actually go to the market as she promised.

-------------

Somewhere, in the midst of this misty forest, someone else lurked, listening closely to the voices she heard in the distance. Great. There were explorers out here today. Best to just stay hidden. Again. Which meant no food for Midnight.

Not that she wasn't used to that.

Whatever. Just a normal Tuesday, she supposed. She didn't even know if it was Tuesday. Hardly mattered when you lived out here in the wilds, didn't it.
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 1:12 pm

Ambes and his companions venture into the forest. They squint to see the way ahead and come across a tall tree. There are horizontal marks with Ambes, Menti and Hall's names carved onto the bark.

"Hey look! It's our checkpoint tree." - Ambes remarks as he runs over to check.

"Ah yes. You told me that you had to camp underneath this when it was raining one time. I remember nearly having a heart attack before you came home." - Sonia asks.

"I'm still sorry that happened, grandma." - Ambes says with a frown.

"... Not exactly our brightest moment, but it was an experience. Let's see how much we've grown since then." - Menti says as she glances over at the marks.

The kids line up against the marks, with Hall and Ambes towering over their previous recorded heights. Menti notices she is roughly the same size as before and takes a deep sigh.

"You're both going to be giants one day, I swear."

Sonia and the two boys chuckle in response, only to notice the approach of Vidar and Vesa.

"... What is that?" - Sonia asks.

"It sounds like more people." - Ambes shrugs.

They notice the duo come into view and jump back a bit. 

"Oh... okay then. Howdy there!" - Hall yells out to them.

-------------------------------------------------

The Tyrantrum moves deeper into the forest with a sneer.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 4:33 pm

"Oh.....hi! I hope we didn't startle you at all!" Vidar called. "We were just looking for a way to get out of here. We're a little lost at the moment."

Vidar grinned sheepishly.

"I'm Vidar, and this is my brother Vesa." Vidar introduced, motioning to the Deerling.

"Hi there! It's nice to meet you." Vesa chirped.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 10:13 pm

"Hey there. My name is Ambes! These are my friends, Menti and Hall... And this my grandma."

"'Sup." - Hall remarks as he tips his hat.

"Nice to meet you too." - Menti says with a smile.

"Hello sweetie. My name is Sonia. It's fine - I didn't really expect other people to be out here, that's all." - Sonia remarks.

"Did you say you were looking for an exit? Well you're in luck - you're almost out. We just came in, you see..." - Ambes shrugs as he dons a nervous smile.

"Are you two exploration team members?" - Menti says with a sparkle in her eyes.

The noise of a far off stomp echoes through the forest, with the group falling silent in response. The footsteps get louder as the Tyrantrum approaches, followed by a low grunt as he emerges from the mist. He towers over the five Pokemon, standing as tall as one of the surrounding trees.

"I'm getting real sick of waiting. That rat bastard better be here or--" - He growls only to notice the group in front of him.

He glares at them in confusion and scowls. Ambes, Menti and Hall shiver while Sonia puts down her first aid kit and gets close to the kids.

"... What is this garbage? A couple of kids and some decrepit old grandma? Come on." - The Tyrantrum sighs as he shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyMon Oct 24, 2016 10:33 pm

"Oh, here it is..." Eser walked into the clearing with the giant tree and the other Pokemon. He ignored the group and made his way to base of the tree where a small blue plant sprouted from the ground.

Sorin floated down to the ground next to the Espeon and waved at the others. "Hi! Sorry to bother, just passing through!"

"Woah... you must be really powerful mister!" Barek said, looking up at the massive Tyrantrum.

"Please stop making conversation," Eser said as he put the plant into his pouch hanging around his neck and body. "We got what we came for so let's go, or I'm leaving you behind."

"Huh? You don't want to explore a bit? I mean we came all the way out here!" Barek protested. "Maybe there's other cool plants!"
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 5:57 pm

"Uh-uuuh." Vesa stammered nervously. "Hello, sir, what brings you to this part of the woods?"

"Vesa...." Vidar whispered angrily, through gritted teeth.

"You.....you....don't make another step." Vesa continued, voice swaying, "You-you're scaring the other Pokemon!"

"VESA!"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 8:57 pm

[Current OST: Uninvited Guests]

The Tyrantrum ignores Barek and stares at Vesa. 

"Oh, I'm scaring you aren't I? Listen kiddo, I'd rather you not pick a fight with me. My client's running late and I'm already in a bad mood." - He says with a low snarl.

Sonia steps forward despite visibly shaking.

"Listen, sir. I don't know what this is about, but we're just passing by." - She says as she tries to keep herself composed.

The Tyrantrum chuckles and makes a low sneer. He glares straight into Sonia's eyes as he takes a step closer. She backs down in response.

"'Listen, sir.' You're gonna crack me up here. See, I came all of this way for nothing and then some little Audino thinks she can be tough in front of me. Points for bravery, but I don't think that'll get you anywhere..." He states as he bears down on Sonia.

Ambes leaps into the air and slams his body against the Tyrantrum's face. It knocks him back by a bit while Ambes lands in front of Sonia with his arms stretched out.

"Get away from my grandmother!" - He yells out.

The Tyrantrum looks back at Ambes and gives a malicious grin revealing rows of sharp teeth. The Pikachu recoils in fear but keeps his stance.

"That was not smart of you."

[Current OST: Evil Invitation]

The Tyrantrum swings his immense tail, which crashes against Ambes's small body and smashes him into a nearby tree. The group scream out in horror with the exception of Hall, who pulls out the white gun and charges up pink energy.

He aims the shot only to be bashed forehead first by the Tyrantrum, with both the gun and the Minccino sent flying into the distance.

"Ambes! Hall! No!" - Sonia screams.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:08 pm

"YOU....UH....you've asked for it now!" Vesa stammered, rushing towards the Tyrantrum's side and attempting to Double Kick him.

"VESA!!!!!!" Vidar screamed.

Oh man, oh man, Ves is gonna get killed. I gotta do something.

Thinking quickly, a torrent of leaves surrounded the opponent.

This Leaf Tornado better work.

"Vesa, get away from there! Get behind me!" Vidar yelled.

The Deerling squeaked and ran behind his brother.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:34 pm

The Tyrantrum is pelted with a flurry of leaves but emerges with a minor scratch.

"Come on, kids! At least try!" - He yells out. 

He slams his leg against the ground and creates a large shockwave strong enough to destroy nearby trees and fling away those nearby.

Sonia hops away from the attack and fires out a bright white light that concentrates on the Tyrantrum. He recoils from the light and roars in agony before charging straight at her.

Menti envelops her body in water and slams against the Tyrantrum's back only to bounce off in pain.

----------------------------------------------------------

A blue Pinsir and a cloaked Marowak wander across the forest. The Pinsir is wearing an armband with a muddy brown stone attached to it while the Marowak has blue fire attached to the end of his femur club.

"Do you think we may have gotten the wrong place?" - The Pinsir questions.

"They said to meet us here in the Berry Forest... It was a private request too, so it makes me wonder who would want some no-name vagrants." - His companion remarks.

"I prefer not questioning who requires our services nowadays. Helps me sleep at night." - The Pinsir shrugs.

The screams of the group and the sounds of combat catch their attention. They stare at the direction where the sounds are coming from and run towards it.

"... Something tells me we're going to postpone that client meeting after all." - The Marowak sighs.

"What a time, too."

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:35 pm

"Wha... AH!" Barek jumped back at the Tyrantrum's thrashing of the other explorers. But quickly he turned his surprise into a pointed focus.

"Ugh, let's get out of here before..." Eser began to say, but he was interrupted.

"Come on!" Barek yelled, arching his back and making the hair stand on end. A spark of electricity flowed down his body, and then shot off in a bolt towards the Tyrantrum.

"Right behind you!" Sorin agreed, and fired a second thunderbolt at their foe.

"...Really?" Eser just flattened his ears and looked over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Vidar and Vesa are sprawled out on the ground.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Vesa cried, scuffed up. "You...you could have just ignored us. Why did you have to be so cruel?"

"Vesa.....Pokemon like him will never listen to reason." Vidar grunted, equally scuffed up. "Pokemon like him just thrive on the pain of suffering of others."

Vidar shakingly stood up.

"And I won't stand for this."

He knew he had a powerful move. Leaf Storm, it was called. But it was apparently the hardest for a Snivy to master.

But he had to try. Vidar whipped up a whole bunch of leaves. 

I sure hope this works.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred EmptyTue Oct 25, 2016 10:43 pm

The thunderbolts and the leaf storm combined with Sonia's light causes the Tyrantrum to fall to his knees. He stays still and pants heavily before throwing his head towards the sky with a thunderous roar. He gives a sharp glare at the other Pokemon surrounding him.

"Hahaha! That one hurt!"

He summons a stone spike to smash Sorin and Barek apart before turning his attention to Sonia. He aims his tail and slams her into Vidar, with Menti getting caught in the crossfire.

"We can't stop him! He's a monster..." - Hall remarks as he limps back towards the group.

"Well what have we here?"

[Current OST: Byrne]

The Pinsir and the Marowak enter the scene, with the Marowak holding his club in a defensive stance. The Tyrantrum glances at both of them with a sneer.

"Quite the mess. Wouldn't you agree, Solo?" - The Pinsir's companion remarks as he looks at the other explorers.

"They never stop coming... Wait. You're the two I was waiting for this entire time!" - The Tyrantrum states.

"Oh, so you're the client. Good. I'd ask what you were offering, but given how everyone here seems to be scared out of their wits and/or injured... I'm starting to have second thoughts." - Solo says as he crosses his arms.

"What? What fresh hell is this? You're mercenaries! You're not supposed to question the mission I give you!" - The Tyrantrum yells out in anger.

"I may be desperate for money... but not to the point where I'd work with someone who beats up grandmothers and children. Tough luck." - Solo shrugs.

The Tyrantrum roars in anger and charges at the Pinsir with a red aura surrounding his body.

"You little rat bastard!"

Solo blocks the Tyrantrum with a green barrier that halts him in place. He moves his hand over the stone on his armband, which causes it to glow with a purple light. The light envelops Solo's body with a large sphere of energy before breaking apart to reveal his new form.

He sprouts translucent wings out of his back, his eyes are now yellow and his horns are covered with larger spikes. Solo makes a pose at the Tyrantrum and shoots a defiant stare at him.

"Let's dance."

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next