TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:11 pm

The Breloom officer punched the rocks that came their way while the Magnezone fired a bolt of lightning. A boulder crashed into the Breloom but they chucked it away with a strained yell.

They regained their composure and zoomed towards Baile with a lightning-fast hook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Even we don't know. It's hard to separate truth from fiction on this case, as many reports that came in were either false or inconclusive due to said exploration teams being unable to even find the 'dungeons.'" - The Goodra remarks.

"However, the most troubling thing about this is the increased bandit activity. We've received this intensely disturbing report of two Novadran soldiers that were hospitalized by a bandit group over the location of a mystery dungeon." - The Salamence grunts.

"That's awful!" - The Celesteela in the audience yells.

The rest of the Pokemon in the room talk among each other with worried tones.

"Isn't... isn't that a huge problem considering how Novadra usually praises their strict security?" - The Hoopa asks with a bead of sweat rolling down his face.

"Yes, it's practically catastrophic! An act like that shows that we need to crack down and take control of the situation before it get any more out of control." - The Salamence yells.

"In fact... have any of you heard of a criminal group called Khamsin? They're said to be located in your region, Prince Lufti." - The Goodra says as she motions over to the Hoopa.

"Khamsin? As in the wind current? No, not really." - Lufti asks with a confused look on his face.

"Is there anything else to go on besides the name?" - The Landorus next to Lufti asks.

"Unfortunately not, but the Corona Guild had a run-in with one of their operatives. They dropped the name and left a cryptic message regarding how they'll dethrone the guilds, but their operatives vanished before they could be apprehended." - The Salamence states.

"What a concept. This could be the start of something big... What's your course of action, Emperor Lucius?" - The Zoroark says as he rubs his chin.

"If this 'Khamsin' is as much of a threat as they let on, then there's no knowing what could happen. It's likely that we'll have to organize official missions so the higher-level exploration teams can figure out what's happening." - The Salamence says with a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 am

Balle grunted as the punch slammed him across the face. He could take a lot of punishment, but punches like that wouldn't last him too long. But he had to let the others get far enough away before giving in. Balle's tail shined a glossy silver, and he slammed it down towards the Breloom.

----------

Sorin and Barek trailed the two bandits through the dark corners of the city. They almost thought they lost them, but eventually stumbled into the two in an alleyway, chuckling about the getaway.

"H-hey!" Barek shouted. "Give those back!"

"Hm? Who are you kids?" Rhapsody glared with a devious grin. "Run along, you don't want to get hurt, now do you?"

Sorin gulped and backed off, but Barek held his ground.

"Oh? You really don't look like you're in a position to fight, now are you?" Hallows taunted.

"Please don't do that. It would get messy." Rounding the corner of the alley was Eser. He nonchalantly approached the group.

"Here to help out your friends?" Rhapsody asked.

"Unfortunately yes."

-----------

"Oh hoh, dethroning the guilds eh? At least they win points for dreaming big." The Sableye tapped his chin and mumbled. "Khamsin... can't say that rings any bells... I'll have to see if associates know of them..."
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 6:37 pm

The two bandits made their way to the underground base of Khamsin.

"Madam Blanche, we came as soon as you called!" Evan said, bowing.

"Sup h- I mean, yes, what is it that you have called us for?" Shiva asked.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:13 pm

Baile's tail crashes into the Breloom, but she softens the impact by grabbing onto it. She is visibly panting and nearly tumbles against the concrete.

The Magnezone takes a concentrated glare at Baile and shoots a Thunderbolt at him.

------

The authorities talk among themselves before Lucius speaks up again.

"... We should be able to figure out the meaning of the mist in Marina's shores, minister Marco. Any other concerns you'd like to bring to light?"

"... T-the production of mega stones, Emperor Lucius." - The Diancie in the audience asks with a quivering voice.

"Princess Carmille... Hmm. Is Lapidus facing a lack of resources?" - Lucius ponders.

"Well, in a sense, yes. Awakening Emeras are becoming increasingly rare and I fear we'll do irreparable damage to the cave systems if we keep digging further." - She states as she puts her hands against the table.

"Well then. That could be a problem, but stopping production doesn't seem to be a wise idea considering how much of a market there is with those things. We'll get back to this issue later in private." - Lucius remarks.

"A... alright. We'll do that." - Carmille says as she backs down to her chair.

The Zoroark stares at Carmille and Lucius with a hand to his chin.

"There's just one last thing I have to say: what's your stance on the Ruined Land borders? Particularly, the one next to both Novadra and Lapidus?" - The Electivire in the audience speaks up.

"It's likely that we'll have to bolster our forces in that area to prevent criminals from passing through. If we work together, we might be able to do something about it in time." - Lucius states with a confident tone.

"... Hmm. I can't really argue with that, but it'll take us some time to get back to you." - Parker says as he thinks it over.

"Alright. That's all the time we have for today - thank you for coming, everyone. Things seem to be a bit dark, but I'm positive that we'll be able to get through it." - The Goodra says with a warm smile.

------

[Current OST: The Pits (Lost Catacombs)]

The room Evan and Shiva entered was dimly lit with the smell of incense flowing through the air. The white walls are lavishly decorated with candles and a red carpet lining the floor. The portrait of a large, imposing dragon-like monster with two faces and a row of chainsaw-like teeth hangs against the wall.

At the end of the room was a Nihilego laying on an ornate purple-cushioned bench, with two Leavanny using large paper fans to cool her down.

"Ah, you've arrived. Good. I have a mission for you two - I wouldn't assign this directly if I didn't hold you as my number three group behind Regal's Lockjaw and the Crimson Squad. So..." - Blanche remarks as she waves a tentacle over her "face".

"I'd like you to go and do an exploration of one of these new mystery dungeons... it's located in Magnolia of all places and seems to contain treasure that we could use to our advantage."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2017 1:20 am

When the thunderbolt hit Balle, he knew that was the end of the fight. He collapsed to the ground. Should be enough for those two to get away...

---------

Rhapsody smiled and waltzed up to Eser unafraid. "Oh, and are you going to force us boy?"

Eser folded his ears back in disgust, but held his ground. "No, I'm here to negotiate."

"Negotiate?" Hallows laughed. "And just what do you have that'll get us to let go of this bad of goodies?"

"Information. Information you want."

"Which is...?"

"The location of a Mystic Power." Eser said it like it was no big deal.

"A..." Rhapsody and Hallows looked at one another. "And just what makes you think we believe any of that."

Eser shrugged. "You don't have to. But you must have noticed the leaders of each kingdom all met today. Chances are, they're going to announce this information by tomorrow, if not earlier, and then every exploration team worth their salt is going to go after it. So you may as well get a head start."

"And why would you be giving this information to us?" Hallows hissed. "Why not get this Mystic Power for yourself?"

Eser nodded toward Soren and Barek, still battered and tired from the last fight. "We wouldn't stand a chance. And besides, I hear Team Lockjaw are already on it. Or one of their associates at least."

Rhapsody and Hallows both scowled. Lockjaw wasn't exactly known for making friends.

"Better you guys find it than them."

Rhapsody pulled Hallows aside and whispered. They whispered for a long minute.

"Fine," Rhapsody finally said. "On two conditions."

"First," Hallows pulled out some of the crystals from their bag. "We're keeping some of these. As... collateral, in case you're pulling our leg."

Eser noticed that they each kept two Z-Crystals, one for each of their types, and a Mega Stone which neither could use.

"Second, you're coming with us."

Eser frowned and looked at Soren and Barek. They both looked up at him with wide eyes, but... Barek's eyes had a gleam in them. He wanted to tag along.

"...Fine."

Hallows threw the bag back to him. "We'll see you later then..."

---------

Denzia put his hands behind his head and chuckled. "No one cares about the mining business, mm?" he said quietly just so Carmile could hear. "Well, they definitely care about business. But those mines aren't infinite." Denzia sighed. "And it's our kingdom that suffers if our resources run dry."
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 04, 2017 4:16 pm

"Thank you for thinking so highly of us." Shiva said.

"Magnolia. Are you insinuating there's a Mystic Power in Magnolia? We won't let you down, Madam Blanche!" Evan exclaimed excitedly.

And the two left to head towards Magnolia.

"What if it's something that can make us uber powerful?" Evan muttered.

"Please, Ev, you know these treasures are going towards Madam Blanche. We just can't betray our only ally." Shiva sighed.

"It's just....she makes me uneasy sometime. And relying on her quite frankly makes me look like shit. And feel like shit. Both." Evan groaned. "I hate relying on others."

"But you rely on me a lot. So, do I make you uneasy, buddy?" Shiva joked.

"You're....you're different."
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:56 pm

The police swarmed around the defeated Baile and restrained him with large cuffs.

"He really was a tough motha', weren't he? Jeez... I haven't had a workout like that in a while." - The Breloom officer says as she winds her arm.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT IS THE REAL QUESTION." - The Magnezone asks.

"Yeah. A little bruised but nothing I can't heal off. We should probably check on the store and see if anybody else is hurt. Poor Pearl, though... she spent so much time getting this stuff from Lapidus and then this had to happen to her." - The Breloom officer says as she goes into the destroyed store.

-------------------

"I know... and I hate it. I can't stand what they're doing to our country - it's like they own the place and we can't do anything about it." - Carmille whispers as she leaves the room with Denzia.

--------------------

Immediately after Evan and Shiva leave the room, a Yanmega enters with a letter for Blanche.

"Madam, we have urgent news."

"Oh really? What could it be?" - She says as she opens the letter.

"... 'Yo, Madam Blanche, it's Regal - I got my ass whupped by a group of kids, a grandma and a Pinsir that could use Mega Evolution. They live in Magnolia, apparently, and I am having someone write this for me while I recover in one of our hospitals. Love, better than Delphine, Regal." - Blanche reads out loud.

"... Better than Delphine?" - The Yanmega asks with a curious tone.

"He's always like that. But still... he was defeated? How is that possible? The man is built like a stone wall and hits like one too." - Blanche asks with complete disbelief.

"It seems the other culprits were a Pikachu, a Marill, a Minccino, an Audino, a Snivy and a Deerling. There was also another exploration team with them, but he didn't describe much beyond that." - The Yanmega states.

"What? How in the world did Regal lose against children and a type advantage of all things? I swear we'll never let him live this down. But still... hmmmm. Very interesting. It seems like we have a new set of problems that we have to look after. Report to me if you find them." - Blanche remarks with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 10:47 pm

"W-wait Essy! Did you really mean that?" Sorin asked as they walked back to the original site of the robbery, dragging their bag of gems along.

"Mm? The Mystic Power? Sure."

"How do you know where it is!? How do you know it's real!?" Barek asked, though he obviously couldn't contain his excitement.

"I have connections. To be honest I wouldn't mind going after it for myself, but really if it ends up in the hands of a small-time bandit group, then that's fine too. Better them, who would quickly be apprehended by police anyway, then one of the larger bandit groups."

The three rounded a corner back to the robbery site.

"Looks like they captured the leader," Barek said. "You don't think those two back there want us to bust him out, do you?"

"He didn't run, and had a clear disadvantage," Eser observed. "They probably already have a plan. Come on, let's just return these gems."

--------

Denzia sighed. "This makes me worried. We can't break treaty with Novadra, we don't have the firepower. But petitioning them to ease up on the mining seems to be going nowhere. Really stuck between a rock and a hard place... Especially for a kingdom that specializes in rocks."

Denzia smiled for a brief attempt at lifting the mood.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 4:29 pm

[Current OST: Try, Try Again]

The following day, Ambes and his friends wake up in his room. Ambes stretches out of his bed while Menti and Hall jump out of a queen-sized bed nearby.

"Are you ready guys?!" - Ambes says.

"To... have breakfast?" - Hall asks as he grabs his hat.

"... That too, but what I mean is that we're gonna go make Rodere into an official exploration team today!"

The three of them slam a high five together and run down the stairs. The scent of cooked Oran berries wafts through the air as Sonia puts a pie down on the table.

"Here you go, children. Take big slices. I've also got sandwiches made for you just in case you get hungry during whatever mission the guild people put you on." - Sonia says.

She hands small honey-filled sandwiches in plastic bags to each of the children.

"Man, you're the best, grandma! Are you gonna come watch us?" - Ambes smiles as he takes a slice of the pie.

"I mean I have to, silly. You're my pride and joy, after all." - Sonia laughs.

"Yowza! You're a really good cook, Miss Sonia. I guess in addition to being the medic, you were also the chef of your old team." - Hall mumbles as he eats his slice.

"I originally learned how to cook from a friend. It... uh... you should be glad you weren't around for my first tries." - Sonia says with a nervous smile.

"Guess we're lucky, huh?" - Hall remarks with a chuckle.

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Vidar was already sitting at the breakfast table.

"I'm sure you guys will do great." Vidar said.

"And we'll be behind you and ready to help if anything goes south!" Vesa exclaimed. "Nothing can bring us down!"

--------
Meanwhile in the outskirts of Magnolia

------

"Well, step one is outta the way." Evan muttered. "Now we just gotta find what Arceus-damned mystery dungeon holds this Mystic Power."

"Best we go into the dullest looking one. A treasure such as this would be safest in the most unassuming place possible."

"That, or the first dungeon we stumble upon. Who knows how many dungeons this place has."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 11:21 pm

Sorin woke up and found Eser already at work on the experiment he was conducting before yesterday's craziness. It was typical for Eser to be the early riser.

"Morning," Sorin greeted, yawning and rubbing his eye.

"Get your beauty rest?" the Espeon greeted back.

"Heh, yep. A good night's sleep and I feel a lot better."

Barek then walked in as well, and stretched out his legs. "What's on the to do list for today?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Run errands for the professor, find a Mystic Power. Could go either way."

Barek blinked like he almost thought the bargain from yesterday was just a dream. But Eser seemed serious.

"Uh... great!"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 7:29 pm

"Great!" - Ambes says as he shoots a thumbs up to Vesa.

Hall pulls out a light-brown bag and straps it to his back. Ambes opens the front door and waves at his grandmother.

"See you later, grandma! We'll be back later!" - He says as Menti and Hall walk past him.

"Have fun and stay safe! I don't need more heart-attacks, sweetie!" - Sonia chuckles as she waves back.

[Current OST: Maplecrest]

Ambes and the group walk onto a dirt path with trees on both sides. It is gradually replaced with a brick path and small buildings in the distance, with a sign saying "Welcome to Rose Meadow" in bright green. A large park lined with rose bushes is in the center of the area.

"Alright... Now we just have to find the local guild center. You sure you know where it is, Ambes?" - Menti asks.

"It should be on the map here. It seems to be towards the east end of the park." - He states as he glances at a map of the area.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 10:42 am

"We'll be sure to keep everyone safe!" Vidar said, walking to the door and giving a small wave to Sonia. "Trust me!''

As Vidar and Vesa joined the group on the walk, Vesa cracked a smile.

"Oh man, I love this park!" Vesa cheered. "Remember when we used to play frisbee here, Vidar?''

''It was only a couple years ago.'' Vidar chuckled. ''And it was more of an empty pie tin than a frisbee.''

Vidar turned to the group

''Yeah, we're definitely close.'' Vidar said, with a smile. ''You guys ready to become an official exploration team?''
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2017 8:16 pm

After eating a light meal and washing up, Barek and Sorin joined Eser as the three were ready to head out.

"Aw man, I'm so pumped!" Barek said with a big grin. "I can't believe we actually get to look for a Mystic Power!"

"Well don't get too far ahead of yourself," Eser replied. "We'll need to prepare for a journey like that. And meet up with the two bandits, assuming they're not going to chicken out."

"I have a feeling they won't..." Sorin said. "Anyway, is that why we're heading to the professor's?"

Eser nodded. "Chances are he wants to get his hands on one of them too. Shouldn't be hard to convince him to lend a hand. ...Socket."

The three came upon a dingy metal house, wires sprawling from every direction. "We're here," Eser said.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 10:00 pm

"Of course. Wish us luck, though." - Ambes nods.

The group walk towards a small building with a sign on the side. It has two Roserades printed on the sides and reads: "Do you want to become an explorer? Come sign up at the Corona Outpost! Make sure you're prepared! Note: Currently taking submissions."

They push open the door and walk into a lobby with a shiny hard wood floor and ceiling and potted plants. The room was filled with the aroma of Cheri berries. At the end of the room was a Medicham that stood over a counter and a long line of other people in front of Ambes's group.

"Oh... this is gonna take a bit." - Menti said with a nervous laugh.

"Did you have to deal with a line like this when you had to sign up?" - Hall asks as he turns to Vidar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred   Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Legacy of Hatred
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next