TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:20 am

(Original poster: Yours Truly)

"... I'm intrigued. You certainly look like you have a lot of history, miss Alexis." - Bellamine remarks with a hand to her chin.

"So uh... what's the deal with your trainer? She's huge." - The Pangoro gruffly remarks, her arms crossed.

"Yumi!" - The Gardevoir and the Froslass yell out in embarassment.

"What? It's a simple question!" - Yumi scoffs as she throws her arms back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Current OST: 13th Street]

The Charizard descends to an abandoned factory littered with rusted metal fences, mold-covered windows and colorless brick walls. The smell of pollution heaved through the air, with gray clouds enveloping the skies.

"Not exactly the most glamorous location, but this is one of the new ways to get into headquarters. Felix, follow me." Abraham states as he motions forward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Allen walks across the hallway upstairs, the Golurk that tended to the mansion entrance appears in front of him.

"Master Allen, your room is right here." Sentinel remarks, opening a door on the left.

"Ah. Thanks, Sentinel." Allen nods.

He and his Pokemon walk into the room. The floor is made of marble, lined with an intricately designed red carpet. In the center is a queen-sized bed with maroon-colored sheets and a flat-screen television hanging against the right side of the wall. Sunlight pierces through the dark violet curtains and a perfume-like aroma wafts around the room.

"I'm impressed." Luzmiel remarks with genuine approval.

"That smell is really nice..." Sigurd says in a trance-like state as he sniffs the air.

"So this is where we're going to stay for the next few days. I can dig this." Allen states with a grin as he puts his luggage against the corner.

He takes off his shoes and jumps onto the bed. He stretches his arms and legs as he lies against the sheets.

"Thank god, a real bed. If I doze off, guys, come wake me up later." - Allen yawns.

"Sure thing, buddy." - The Lucario says as he gives a thumbs up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An attendant dressed in a white uniform stands by the door of the arcade.

"Excuse me, you there? The challenges aren't until tomorrow. Only the game cabinets are open today." - He says to Zora's group.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:22 am

(Original poster: Zora)

"I... do not believe I know the full story." Alexis pondered. "But, I believe, she had an encounter with a Pokemon of myths at a young age. I do not know how or why. I, of course, met her some hundred and seventy years ago."

"Oh, she decidedly is." Astra puffed out her chest. "Built like a brick wall with the stubbornness to match. Naturally, she gets it from me. I think she'll do fine."

------------------

Zora bounced a little. "Oh man oh man I'm so jazzed. I'm gonna be right here when the battles start. Like, I'm not even participating, I got no real interest in competing but if what I hear about this Battle Arcade is right then damn I want in on that shit, it's gonna be great, it's supposed to be like-" She cut off as she looked toward the attendee. "...Oh. Well... tomorrow then. I'll take the arcade cabinets though. I bet you I can still beat everyone's high scores in Immortal Kombat. I'm still the high score champion in Kanto y'know. Oh man oh man I'm so excited this is here and now you're here and this is actually the best vacation ever!"

"You're natterin'." Cherry folded her arms.

"I don't care man I need to let it out, oh man I wish sister could be here I bet she'd have a blast but she wanted to stay home and I mean that's okay but-"

"Okay, you're at an eleven right now and I need you to be at about a four." Cherry began to rub her head, looking a little annoyed.

"But-"

"Chill."

--------------

Blatantly ignoring all the rainbow talk on the other side of the cafe, Zorana placed her order and went on her merry way, her accompanying Froslass beside her. "It's lovely here, you know? Just a shame... how many people were uprooted to make way for the festivities?"

"Really, you think too much. I'm sure the facilities were already here."

"Maybe, maybe. I just question whether or not it's worth- hm?" She seemed to sense something behind her, but when she looked over, there was nothing there. "...Huh."

Having just slinked behind a corner, a young woman in a blindfold fiddled with the long bangs falling down over her face, clutching close to her a Meowstic with an odd brown coat.

"Fuckin' damn it. First time that trick ain't worked on one of these schlubs." The thief grumbled and slumped against the wall, groaning. "Fuckin' leg. Fuckin' everything."

"Are you going to be okay? Do you- do you need me to heal you?"

"It's fine, Ros. Promise... fuck. I'm sick of bein' stuck to this shit, this thievin' bullshit. When's it gonna be my turn in the spotlight?"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:31 am

Luna walks up the stairs with her Pokemon only to hear her parents' voices from behind one of the doors.

[Current OST: A Dark Race Becomes Magnificent]

"Come on, you can do better than that sweetie! Actually catch it this time!" - Mercedes's muffled voice yells out.

"Give me some credit. It's not like we've done this in a while." - George groans.

Luna's eyes widen with a disturbed look on her face while Daniel breaks out into soft snickering.

"Sh... should we check what they're doing?" - Juno remarks with a sweat.

"No! What is wrong with you?!" - Ronove says with a strained whisper.

Luna lets out a deep breath and grabs onto Daniel's coat sleeve.

"... Okay. Come on, Dan. We're going in." - She states as she yanks his arm.

"Wait, what?! Why me--?" - He yells as he's pulled forward.

Luna and Daniel peek through the door, shaking, only to see Mercedes throw two knives straight at George's head. He catches both of them out of the air while Mercedes happily claps for him.

"You're getting better!"

"... Oh thank god!" - Luna sighs as she brushes her hand through her hair.

"That was honestly a lot cooler than what I was expecting." - Daniel remarks with an amazed grin.

Luna and her Pokemon enter the room and catch her parents' attention.

"Oh! Luna. I didn't expect you and the others to come in." - Mercedes says.

"So... you're doing the whole knife throwing thing again. I thought you stopped that." - Luna groans.

"We did for a while. But well, I figured I should test my reflexes after all this time." - George shrugs.

"Man, that's crazy. I don't know if I've said this before, but you have cool parents." - Daniel remarks with a smile.

"Thank you, Dan. You're a sweetheart yourself. Now... seriously kids, me and George have to finish. How about you go play games or something?" - Mercedes states.

"Alright, we'll do just that. See you later! Don't accidentally break something!" - Luna waves as she leaves the room.

As Luna and the other Pokemon leave the room, George calls out to Daniel.

"Wait. It's time for you to train too, isn't it?"

"It is? Well... alright. Who is it with today?" - The Braixen says with a reserved sigh.

"Talk to him yourself." - George says as he reaches for a Pokeball on his belt.

He throws it on the ground and releases a Zoroark clad in a dark-red jacket with a spell tag cravat. He glances over to Daniel and crosses his arms.

"Ah, Daniel. Are you ready for another sparring session?"

"S... sure, Beowulf. Where's it going to be?" - Daniel shivers.

"I was thinking we'd do it in the backyard. Now come on. We don't have much time to waste." - Beowulf says as he walks on ahead.

"Alright! I'm right behind you." - Daniel stutters as he walks behind the Zoroark.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abraham walks into a wide and empty room with two doors leading north and east. Grayed sunlight pierces from the top right as the smell of rotten wood floats through the air.

He turns to the wall next to him and puts his hands on what appears to be a fuse box.

"The way inside is through this panel."

He flips open the fuse box to reveal a keypad with a handprint identifier next to it. He types the numbers "2411" onto the keypad and has the panel scan his handprint. The floor behind him splits open to reveal a set of stairs leading into an illuminated hallway.

"Come on. We can't keep them waiting." - Abraham says as he walks toward the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"One hundred and seventy years?! It must have definitely been... that one Pokemon whose name I can't pronounce." - Bellamine states.

"You and your Aegislash are very interesting, miss. But well, I'm dying over here. Can we please go get food, Marcus?" - Sayura remarks.

"... You know what, I'm starving too. See you, miss Astra. Hope we meet again." - Marcus says with the girls following behind him.

"She seemed very nice... especially for someone who's lived that long." - Bellamine states.

"Personally I'm not sure if she's just exaggerating, but we've seen stranger things." - Reika says.

"Yeah. So how about we go get some burg?" - Yumi states, patting her stomach.

Marcus and his Pokemon walk over to a restaurant, only for Bellamine to stop as she sees someone briefly flee into the shadows.

"Hm? ... I could have sworn that I saw someone." She whispers.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:33 am

(Original poster: Flareth)

"I guess it would've been too much to ask for some scented candles." Felix joked, cringing at the smell of rotting wood.

She watched Abraham punch the numbers into the keypad with mild interest, and jumped when the floor behind him parted.

"I should really get used to that." she laughed.

She descends the stairs, holding the Pixie Plate close to her.

-----

".....One hundred and seventy." Riven said plainly. ".....Wow, I didn't know that was even possible. For a human to live that long. But I suppose with legends involved, anything is possible."

Riven turned to the shiny Gardevoir.

"Xerneas, I think it's pronounced." he said. "Well, see you guys later."

He waved goodbye to the retreating crew.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:34 am

(Original poster: Nyx)

"Whaaaat? Hundred and seventy years ago?" Jack crossed his arms and tilted his head. He had trouble believing the story, like, who just 'has a run-in' with a legendary? Then again, if she really was over one hundred seventy years old, then what did that make Felix? He would definitely need to find her and get the dirt on this woman.

Waaaait, did that mean this tall rainbow woman was also a member of Team Corona? Secret admin? The person who ran the whole thing? Jack stiffened up. Hoooly shit he could be standing right in front of his boss' boss' boss and he just questioned her truthfulness. Shit what if he got fired? How would he get a job in today's market?

"Aaaah th-that's very interesting Miss I'm sure you have a bunch of fascinating stories throughout your many years... Uh that's not to say you're old you're very charming for one hundred plus um but I totally respect you and your very sharp blade's boundaries so I'm not... ahem..."

He awkwardly smiled. Denzia wished he had more arms to facepalm with.

--------

Sam walked down the street, making his way towards the Southern Cape. It was amazingly crowded. Guess this tournament was a pretty big deal. Sam just wanted to compete and win some prize money. What were they offering as a prize again anyway...? Hopefully the cape would be less crowded.

"Saaaam!"

Sam turned at the sound of Macario's voice calling out to him. He looked over his shoulder but didn't see his brother. He must have been a ways back behind the crowd. But while he had his head turned, Sam bumped shoulders with someone. He saw a lady with red hair haughtily walk by. Sam was about to apologize, but she seemed too busy to care.

Instead Sam just turned around and waved his arm in the air hoping Macario would spot him.

"What? Not going to apologize?"

Sam looked back around to see the lady he bumped into standing a few feet away, arms crossed and foot tapping angrily. Oh, so she did want an apology. Didn't seem like it a moment ago.

"Oh, uh... Sorry."

"Not very convincing. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?"

A Pokeball along Sam's belt sparked red, and seconds later a large ice spirit took form besides Sam's shoulder. "Hey! You watch your tongue!" Fross yelled. "You slut walked into us too!"

Sam looked towards his Froslass, then back to the girl. He didn't verbally agree with Fross, but he didn't reprimand her either.

"Oh, there you are," Macario walked up, fitting his way through a circle of people slowly forming around the two. "Uh... is everything alright?"

"Probably not," Sam said.

-----------

Teruchi smiled. "Man you are never going to drop that, are you?" he asked. "That's alright though. You may be the best at Immortal Kombat, but I recall beating you at Street Brawler several times." Still, he sighed at the attendant. "Man, they could at least open it up for practice... Or spectators like us. Not like I'm really interested in this tournament thing. I just wanna have some fun. This virtual reality dungeon crawling thing sounds pretty sweet."

He sighed. "Man, what to do until tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:34 am

(Original poster: Zora)

Astra blinked rather dumbly at Jack's nattering. "M-may I... help you?" What had gotten into this young man all of a sudden? Surely she didn't command that much respect. She was but a lowly history teacher.

-------

Somewhere, in a quiet hideaway, in the dim lights, the boss of Team Rocket scoured the area with her control of the shadows. She had to make sure she wasn't watched, and in the dark, she was aware of everything that went on, from cameras to people. Her Gardevoir drifted next to her, frowning.

"This is a big risk, you know."

"I know, but we need to get this Victini they've supposedly got here, no matter what. The risk to Kanto is way bigger than what I'm gambling here."

"I know Lance is a threat, but are you certain?"

"Absolutely. The myths say the side of a war that holds Victini will always be the victor. And I need to be the victor. For all of our sakes."

"But going as far as to steal it?"

"Not until I absolutely have to. I'm going to try to win it fair and square while my men arrive."

---------------

"You're telling me. I... guess just hang out here? Like I'm not really sure what else there is to do, until then. "Gotta figure out something 'cause come tomorrow you and I are steamrolling this place." Zora bounced again. "Right Kali?"

"Eh... yeah. Steamrollin' it."

"Right! The wait's always the hardest part."

Cherry chuckled a bit. "Heh heh. Yeah, yeah. I dunno about you but I think I could use a nap or something."

--------------

"You don't need to be in the spotlight." The Meowstic pleaded. "You need to be safe and happy."

"Ain't much doin' that on the streets. I'm just a nobody. Safety's only for somebodies."

"I know, I know, but... why don't you look for help?"

"Heh... who's gonna help a sonuvabitch like me?"

"Plenty of people!"

"I'll... think about it." Midnight lied. "Right now I think I'd rather try to swipe us some lunch..."
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:39 am

Daniel and Beowulf relocate themselves to the backyard of the Teracruz Estate. They are in the middle of a stone walkway that leads from the house to a fenced off forest. Daniel carries a stick in hand whereas the Zoroark throws off his jacket and gets into a battle pose.

"Ready for round 2?"

"Always." - Daniel remarks.

With a sudden move of Beowulf's hand, a wave of dark energy blasts Daniel onto his back. He groans for a bit before getting back up on his feet and envelops the stick in a shroud of fire. Beowulf to runs towards him at a blinding speed, but Daniel jumps out of the way and shoots a series of flamethrowers at him.

Beowulf escapes the attack by barring his left arm, which winds up partially scorched. He ignores the wound and fires another burst of dark energy. Daniel braces himself for the attack but notices Beowulf disappear without a trace - only to see his hand swerve towards Daniel's neck in a chopping motion.

The Braixen freezes in place just as it stops right at his neck. He drops the stick he was holding and puts up both of his arms.

"You're getting better. That's good." - Beowulf remarks with an impressed tone.

"Really? Doesn't feel any different than the other times." - Daniel remarks as his heart beats against his chest.

"For one, you actually got a hit on me. Even though I was holding back a bit, I can't deny that you're strong. You have potential, Danny." - Beowulf says with a smile.

"Awww, thanks. That means a lot coming from you." - Daniel says as he puts his arm behind his head.

Beowulf puts on his jacket and grabs a bag off of the ground. He pulls out a loaf of bread with cheese inside and gives it to Daniel.

"Here. This should be a reward for having to deal with me.

Daniel immediately shoves the piece of bread into his mouth with a big smile on his face.

"Hey, all you want is the best for me. I can't blame you for that." - He says as he gulps down the bread.

"Ha ha, right." - Beowulf says with a chuckle as he eats another loaf of bread.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Current OST: Zeal Palace]

Abraham and Felix walk through the illuminated corridors and come into what appears to be the room of a cathedral. Masked people in long white robes stand up at the benches and have their hands clasped together while whispering unintelligible chants toward the sky.

At the end of the cathedral is a stained glass window of what appears to be a blue crescent moon with sunlight streaks and a diamond-shaped gem in the center of it.

"I'll never get used to this no matter how many times we come back here." - Abraham remarks with a sneer.

He glances towards a door on the right and walks toward it.

[Current OST: Zero Stage 2]

The inside of the arcade is lit with an array of bright blue and purple neon lights, contrasted by the white light coming off of the game monitors. Cool air blows through the room as people stand in front of the game consoles and shove more tokens in. However, the most noticable feature is the glowing stage at the end of the room with an immense monitor hanging from the wall.

Among the people playing were a young blond-haired girl in a sailor fuku accompanied by a red-haired, blue-horned Gardevoir. She puts on a coy smile as her in-game character slaughters through a horde of faceless opponents.

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Wed May 18, 2016 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:39 am

(Original poster: Flareth)

"Ugh, please." Felix muttered under her breath, slowing her pace. "Praying to the legends won't help anybody at all. For things to change, you actually need to put work into it. Find the legends even, if you must. But this kind of display....this won't help anyone."

She then quickened her pace to catch up with Abraham.

---

Riven gave a bold glare at the Froslass.

"Hey, you shouldn't say things like that." he groaned. "How would you like someone else to call you that?"

"Riv, please." Colin pleaded. "Don't put yourself into this fight."
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:41 am

(Original poster: Nyx - From now on, all of the posts after this one will be current)

"Nope, I am definitely, 100% self-dependent. Not needing of any help, I got this. Now if you excuse me, I have some very important work I need to be doing." Jack feigned confidence and walked off. He rounded a corner and immediately haunched over and let out a breath he was holding in.

"Holy shit do you think that was good? Do you think she bought that?"

"You're a lucky sonnovabitch that you haven't been discharged yet," the Sableye said, circling his head in a way to mimic rolling his eyes.

"It's not my fault! I don't know everyone on Corona, and I heard a lot of the head guys are supposed to be here. How am I supposed to, you know, do my job but also not do it? And not look like an idiot in front of everyone at the same time?"

"Well you stop trying, first of all. We just gotta lay low..." Denzia snapped his fingers. "Actually, the more you pull off the innocent idiot, the better hidden you'll be. If anyone from the organization questions it, just say it was all a part of your undercover identity."

Jack sighed. "Why do I even have to be all sneaky anyway? Wonder what's going on..."

-------

Fross put her hands to her hips and looked over at Riven. "But it's true!"

"Now Fross," Sam interrupted, but not very forcefully, "just because this lady is angry and overly emotional doesn't mean she has no sexual morals."

"WHAT?"

"Oh boy..." Macario sighed. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Sure, Fross can take her on."

Without a further word, Malaika threw one of her Pokeballs down and released a Rapidash whose mane burned with a strange, colorless fire. Immediately upon being released, the Rapidash took a wide stance and lowered its head, like it was preparing to charge.

"Nope Fross can't that on," Sam said, grabbing the Froslass by the arm.

"Wait, yes I can- ah!"

Sam ran off, dragging Fross behind him. Macario was a bit too surprised at the sudden retreat, but when he noticed the Rapidash charge up a Flamethrower, he ran off too. "S-Sorry everyone!" he yelled, just dodging the blast of fire. "Sorry guy from lunch! N-no offense!"

Macario quickly caught up to Sam and Fross. "Maybe next time don't offend anyone?" he said while still running.

"But I wanted to offend her!" Sam said back. "That was the point!"

Before Sam could say more, the two brothers were cut off by the Rapidash skidding around a corner. It reared up on its hind legs and flared its fiery mane. Macario nearly tripped over himself in trying to stop.

"This thing's gonna cook us alive!" Macario cried.

"Told you that girl was angry and over emotional!"

-----------

Teruchi meandered around the arcade, looking at the different game cabinets. The arcade itself was quite impressive. Bright lights, loud sounds, everything you'd want in an arcade. As per usual, all the interesting games were taken already. Teruchi felt weird waiting behind people as they played. It was like, waiting on someone else's failure. Letting them know that one wrong move would mean him kicking them out of their place and taking over. A lot like finding a girlfriend, actually.

He walked by a blonde girl and her Gardevoir playing some violent game. He paused to watch for a minute. "Guess this one looks fun," he said to himself. Weren't you supposed to put a quarter on the cabinet when you wanted to be next? Teruchi reached into his pocket and gingerly placed it on the corner of the screen, trying not to break the girl's concentration.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:56 am

Astra was mostly just left confused as she went back to her coffee. What an odd duck.

-----------

"But... what if you fail?" Hera frowned loudly.

"I can't fail." Azurra replied. "If Lance is allowed to overtake my forces then the world is at stake. He is a man known on the global stage, trusted as a world leader. Few know how corrupt, how genocidal he truly is. The tales say Lysandre, of old Team Flare wished to eliminate everyone who was not beautiful. Their fragmented members wander lost today, who knows what they may be doing now. Lance wishes to eliminate everyone who is not himself or a Pokemon. And the first step would be to eliminate his opposition. And I, am his opposition."

"And if you can't get this Victini egg?"

"Then it means I have to fight tooth and nail to bring forth my own victory. That would mean losing a lot of men... But first, before we worry about wither possibility, we need to set up base. My specialists are on their way to this island now. It's a start..."

"...I just don't want to see you hurt yourself over this."

"I'll be fine, Hera."

-------------

Zora looked around the arcade, eyes wide with wonderment. This place was beautiful. So neon. Very shiny. But all the while, she tracked Teruchi too. He seemed interested in the good old Lost Story machine. A good choice.

But there was something about that girl and her Gardevoir that raised her hackles something fierce. Something off in a very fundamental way. An inherent sense of wrongness. Looking up at her Garchomp it was clear to see that she felt the same. The two of them glanced at each other and put on their best poker faces, and wandered over to a free Immortal Kombat machine. Time to set a high score the gods themselves would be jealous of.

Cherry watched them and kind of made an odd face. She felt their disgust. She was used to feeling others' emotions by now, but they only looked at that pair. Odd.

----------------

Midnight shakily rose to her feet again and scanned the area by way of aura sight. She wasn't  certain how she could do this, only that she had picked up the talent after acquiring her Lucario. She saw the scene of the two running from the Rapidash, and questioned intervening. Not on this leg, she wouldn't. She couldn't do much of anything on this leg besides pickpocket and play the defenseless blind girl card. Shame.

She lifted Roscoe into her arms. "C'mon you. Let's go find us some lunch..."

"If you insist. Middy... you should at least consider-"

"I told you I'd think about it. After lunch, maybe I'll track down a box to stay in for the night... hm."

She wandered in the general direction of the smell of food, unsure what she might find.
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Beowulf pulls out a medicine bottle from the bag and sprays it over his burned arm.

"Good thing I took the jacket off, otherwise that would have been a nightmare." - He says with a chuckle.

He turns to Daniel, who is checking to see if there is another loaf of cheese bread inside of the bag.

"Hey, that was all of it. Don't be greedy, Dan." - Beowulf states as he yanks the bag away from him.

"Aww. Can you blame me, though?" - Daniel says with a smile.

"They are damn good, I'll give you that. But... hey. I know we're joking and all, but I have to ask this. Dan, when are you going to evolve?" - Beowulf asks with a serious tone.

Daniel's smile disappears and is immediately replaced with a slight frown.

"In due time." - He says as he avoids eye contact.

"Come on, Dan. You said that the last time. You're too good not to evolve, so why stay as a Braixen?" - Beowulf states with a glare.

"You know why. I love being like this, so why change? I can take care of Luna just fine anyway." - Daniel replies with a tremble in his voice.

"Yes, I know, but there's going to be a time where you won't be strong enough to protect her or even yourself. You have to adapt to the changes life throws at you otherwise you'll regret it. I'm saying this from experience. So please, Dan, do it soon." - Beowulf states as he puts his hand on Daniel's shoulder.

"I... I... Alright. I'll do it for you, Beowulf." - Daniel stutters.

"That's why you're my favorite kid. Come on, let's go." - Beowulf says as he pats him on the shoulder.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Current OST: Here We Are]

Abraham swerved through the hallways until he came into what looked like a dimly lit laboratory with people clad in dirty lab coats. In the center of the room was a large machine covered with dust and several operating tables.

Abraham walked up to a man with messy light blue hair and sharp orange eyes. He wore a gas mask and his uniform was stained with dry red marks.

"Oh. I didn't expect you to come so soon. What's the occasion?" - The man asks as he notices Abraham approach him.

"We have the final ingredient to the thing you wanted. Felix has it." - Abraham states as waves a hand over to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The blonde girl ignored Teruchi and kept playing her game. Upon reaching a certain threshold, she came across what appeared to be a small white dog. The option of sparing the dog appeared on screen, but she picked "no" immediately and attacked.

The dog was sliced clean in half with mild pixellated gore spraying out of it. The Gardevoir nods his head in approval but hears a beep go off in her pocket.

"Cerise. It's time to go." - He says to her.

"Already? I wasn't even all the way through yet." - She states with an annoyed tone.

She turns to face Teruchi with a sharp smile. Her eyes glare into his.

"Have fun."

As she walks out of the arcade, she notices Zora and gives her the same glare.

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Wed May 18, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Riven bolted out of the way as the Rapidash came barreling towards the group. Colin sighed to himself.

He placed himself in between the rampaging Rapidash and the rest of the group and let out a yellow powder. A Stun Spore attack. Hopefully it would hit.

-----

"Yes, sir. Here is the final ingredient, the Pixie Plate." Felix said, handing it over to the gas-masked gentleman.

Felix glanced around the lab. It filled her with a bit of unease, but she shook it off. It's just creepy lab equipment. This is all for good.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Unfortunately for the Rapidash, she got a face full of spores. The muscles in her head and shoulders tensed and she fell onto her front legs awkwardly.

"Time to take you out!" Fross exclaimed. She zoomed up and threw a powerful Return attack into the side of the Rapidash's head. The punch threw the Rapidash off her feet and she was left twitching on the ground. Fross threw her fist in the air in victory, and moments later Malaika returned for her Pokemon. She called the Rapidash back into her ball.

"Hmph, you'll be sorry you crossed me!" she said before turning and leaving.

Fross stuck her tongue out at Malaika, but thankfully the trainer didn't notice.

"Fross please, try not to get us into trouble anymore," Macario sighed. He then turned to Riven and Colin. "Uh, thanks for saving us."

---------

Teruchi watched as the girl and her Gardevoir walked away. Only after they were out of sight did he let a shiver go down his spine.

"Geez, what a creepy girl..." he said to himself. He looked back at the arcade game she was playing. The screen still showed the decapitated dog spraying a fountain of pixelated blood. Had the game not been stylized for old school graphics, then the scene would have been downright horrifying. But probably the worst part about it was that Teruchi was sure there was a choice right before the girl had committed the act. Was there a reason for it? Maybe the dog was actually some genocidal maniac. 

Teruchi was almost too unnerved to play the game himself, but now he was curious. He let the game restart and started playing.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Zora tried not to bristle up as the girl gave her that glare. Poker face. P-p-poker face. Once she was safely out of sight though, she shivered. Nope. No. Didn't like it. There was something fucked up about that child. Especially to go Genocide and be completely stone-faced about it, yeah she watched that. I mean, part of the game was the choice but no one could deny that that mode was kinda fucked up, she thought to herself.

Her Garchomp patted her and ushered her toward the Immortal Kombat machine they had been eying up. "Here ya go. Don't let it get to ya."

"Nope. Don't like it. No."

"I didn't like it either but that don't mean we should dwell on it, eh?"

"Do you ever feel, when you catch someone in the eye, that you should be the one at the end of the long, grandiose hallway waiting to judge someone for their sins across the timelines?"

"Ehhh.... no."

"Well that's kinda what I felt like just then. It's kind of esoteric but it was really distinct in a way I can't describe. I guess you're right though. I shouldn't dwell on it."

"Why don'tcha just get on with your game and put it outta your mind."

"That sounds like a good idea..."

She settled in at the machine and stretched a little. There was a method to her madness here, and now it was game time. She had twenty bucks in quarters and nothing to do until tomorrow. This machine was her bitch until closing. In went a quarter. Drapion, her main man. How nice it was to see him again.

The first few matches were the easiest, of course. You could beat them with anyone, and she destroyed them. It was after match four or five that things started getting stupid. She knew there was a way to cheese the entire game just by choosing Barack, but nah. Since when was cheesing any fun?

Once the difficulty spike kicked in was when she went into full Concentration Mode. To her senses, it was as if the entire world entered Bullet Time. Everything slowed down. Reaction times became everything. To everyone else, on the other hand, her movements would become like an inhuman blur, nearly impossible to trace with the naked eye.

-----------------

Eventually, the poor blind girl, now up several tourists' wallets, made her way to the cafe and took a seat at an outside table. She already knew she wouldn't be welcome inside. Restaurateurs tended not to appreciate hobo smell too much. She knew her place. Instead, she handed some of the money to her companion.

"Take this, and pick out somethin' nice."

"Er... alright. If you say so." The Meowstic ambled inside, carrying the money in his paws. As he left, Midnight leaned heavy against the table. She was so tired...
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 1:08 pm

Inside of the restaurant, Yumi and Patty voraciously chomp up whatever came to their plates. Reika and Sayura giggle at them while Marcus stares on in horror.

"I won't have much of a wallet left with how much these girls eat."

Bellamine ignores them and calmly drinks out of a bowl of chicken soup. As she goes to get another bite, she notices Midnight's Meowstic walk in. She stares at him for a second before attempting telepathy.

[Current OST: Secret Conversation]

"Excuse me? Where is your trainer?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gas-masked scientist carefully takes the Pixie Plate from Felix's hands.

"Excellent. Now the entire base will be safe for what's up ahead." - He states with a low chuckle.

"... Hmm. Anyway, you seem busy. I'll be back later for that appointment you owe me." - Abraham remarks.

"Ah yes, the one regarding your Milotic? Don't worry, she's in good hands." - The scientist states as he puts a hand to his chin.

"I would hope so. Then again, given your handiwork, I have nothing to fear." - Abraham says as he leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next