TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old Elite Frontier (OOC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: Old Elite Frontier (OOC)   Old Elite Frontier (OOC) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Introduction:

An able-bodied, mustachioed man and his slender female assistant delve into the depths of the forest, greeted by Pokemon of all shapes and sizes going about their lives. A cold, sweet-smelling breeze scrapes against their bodies as they inch themselves through the thick, almost maze-like greenery. The moon's pale light and Volbeats flying through the air are the only sources of illumination.

"The Drasil Forest... I've been here multiple times as a child, but it's only now that I've decided going deeper. What do you think about it?" - The man asks his assistant.

"I'm actually more impressed that the forest is roughly the same size as it was centuries ago, given what I looked up on it." - His assistant remarks.

"Seeing as flowers are your forte, I figured you would like it here. The island is chock full of historical landmarks. There's so many things that mystify me here that I don't know where to start."

"Of course. I suppose a lot of people agree with you, considering how this place is a giant tourist resort after all." - The assistant chuckles.

"Well, naturally! The Battle Frontier helps with that too." 

The duo enters the deeper part of the forest, with the cries of Pokemon echoing throughout. The moonlight is reduced to thin beams that pierce through the leaf ceiling, with a cascade of trees nearly triple the size of a normal human being surrounding the area.

"So can you remind me why we're out here at this time of night, dear? Not that I'm complaining, especially with how... dreadful it is at this hour." - The assistant swoons, sliding over exposed roots.

"There's been legends of rare eggs that show up on nights with full moons, said to be reincarnations of the dead. The forest itself is supposed to be the nest of the fabled Pokemon of Life, Xerneas. Given our chances, there's a probability that the old myth is actually true. If it's not, then we can just sit out here and contemplate about our lives after we die." - The man states with an enamored smile.

"Reincarnation? Now that's a bit of a game changer. Is it even possible?" - She ponders.

"I'm not quite sure either, but the very idea fascinates me. The cycle of life and death is always an interesting one..."

As they venture through the thickets, they come across a tree that dwarfs the others in size, standing at multiple stories tall. It glows with a dim teal aura, and has numerous small Pokemon nestled in its trunk. The man and his assistant gaze upon the tree in awe. As they approach, the Pokemon nearby hide away.

"Incredible, dear. The tree is quite a sight to behold... I'm actually glad you brought me along." - The assistant remarks.

"Heh, you're welcome. This is supposedly the oldest tree in the entire forest. I've seen pictures of it before, but seeing it in person is much more rewarding." - The man states, peering up at it.

As he walks over, he hits his shoe against a root and trips over it. As he pulls himself up from the ground, he sees a pale-white egg with an orange V mark emblazoned on it.

"... Well would you look at that?" - The man motions over to her. He picks up the egg and shows it to her, to which she looks on in disbelief. 

"An egg? But... doesn't that belong to one of the Pokemon here?" - She hesitantly states.

"I've never seen an egg that looked like this before. Look at the mark on it - doesn't it resemble Victini's mark like in those stories Serra talks about? If it's exactly what I think it is, then the legend must be true."

"I knew it all along. Perhaps it was fate that we found it here. Actually... what are you going to do with it?" - She questions as she looks the egg over.

"As much as I'd like to raise this little guy, I just don't have the time with Beowulf and the others. That's why I'm giving it to Serra." - He remarks with a smile.

"Ah. I know she'd love to take care of it. Either her or our own daughter, really." - His assistant remarks.

"Ha, right. With that said, let's go back home. As tempting as it is to mutter sweet nothings under moonlight, we're not exactly welcome here." - He states, going back into the thicket.

"It's not as romantic when people are watching, of course..." - His assistant remarks, following behind him.

As the duo leaves, a cervine figure with blue eyes and multi-colored stalks attached to its antlers emerges from behind the tree. It watches over the two humans with determined eyes.

"I pray for that little one's safety. Don't fail me, humans." - It says with a deep, womanly voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot:

You are a person that has traveled to Aurum Island, a large island located off the coast of Geosenge City in the Kalos region. From airplane or by sea, you are here because of a Nationals Tournament that invites people from all over the world to compete for prizes, for glory or just for fun. You are either a spectator or a participant. However, not everything is fun and games as Team Corona, a team formed from the ashes of Team Flare lead under a new leader, operates in secret around the area. Their true purpose is unknown, but they hide in plain sight.

• Goal (Frontier Participants):  Defeat one of the Frontier Brains to gain access to the Nationals Tournament. The prize is one million Poke-dollars and a Master Ball for the champion.
  • Goal (Spectators): Watch what goes on during the fights.
  • Goal (Team Corona): Hide in plain sight as spies.

Setting:

The Aurum Island is a tropical resort of the ages, folks. It's almost large enough to be a region in of itself, and is absolutely perfect for a vacation, especially as it's summer time. It's split up into multiple areas:

Big images:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Battle Frontier:

The primary place of interest, and the biggest facility in the area yet. It lies just ahead of the residential area, linked together by a ticket booth. It has six areas -

The Battle Stage – Run by Frontier Brain Monica and the female counterpart of the Masked Rose duo, it's incredibly similar to the Battle Hall from Gen 4. It's a place where people gather to see Pokemon get fabulous with their fighting.
Theme (Lobby): Shield Sheldon Stage - Megaman X6

The Battle Temple – Run by Frontier Brain Serra, the temple is a holy sanctuary filled with puzzles and Pokemon lore. Said to have existed long before the Frontier was even built...
Theme: Alchemy Dynamo - Golden Sun Dark Dawn

The Battle Castle – Run by Frontier Brain Arthur, the Castle works similar to how the Castle in Gen 4 did, only with it being a continuous challenge against a tourney of players. Also costumes are involved.
Theme (Lobby): Guardia Castle - Pride and Courage - Chrono Trigger
Theme (Tournament): Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Battle of Hope

The Battle Arcade  - Run by Frontier Brain Richard, the Arcade doubles as an actual video arcade with the real attraction being the virtual reality dungeon that requires both Pokemon and trainers to take part.
Theme (Lobby) : Megaman X5 - Zero Stage 2
Theme (Virtual Dungeon): Megaman Starforce - Noise Wave

The Battle Charnel – Run by husband-and-wife Frontier Brain pair, George and Mercedes, the Charnel is a spook house full of tricks and horde pokemon encounters.
Theme (Lobby): Disgaea 3 - Dirge of Makai
Theme (The Haunted Interior):  Illbleed - It's Too Quiet
Theme (Battle in the Charnel): Sweet Home - Battle Theme

The Nationals Tournament Arena / Battle Dome  – The facility located in the middle of the whole thing, and where the big tournament is being held.
Theme: Infinity Mijinion Stage - Megaman X6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Human Sign Up -
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Affiliation:
Pokemon team:
Theme song:
Miscellaneous:

Pokemon Sign-Up -
Species:
Name:
Unique Visual Traits:
History:
(Relative) Level:

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:47 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Old Elite Frontier (OOC)   Old Elite Frontier (OOC) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 1:47 pm

Name: Zora Blackwood
Spoiler:

--

Name: Astra Macbeth
Spoiler:

--

Name: Cherry Khoroushi-Jackson
Spoiler:

--

Name: Azurra Sullivan
Spoiler:

--

Name: Artemis Belmont
Spoiler:

--

Name: Zorana Smith
Spoiler:

--

Name: Midnight Vargas
Spoiler:

Last edited by AntipathicZora on Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Old Elite Frontier (OOC)   Old Elite Frontier (OOC) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Name: Felix Belmont
Appearance: She's tall, at around 6'3". She has long, rainbow hair that she keeps in a ponytail. Since her job is to spy on the proceedings, she doesn't wear the Team Corona uniform. She wears a gray pinstripe vest over a long-sleeved purple dress shirt, with black slacks and some classy black dress shoes.

Personality: In a word: flirtatious. She will flirt with just about anyone. Of course, she has standards though. She often uses her flirtatious ways to get what she wants. She is also a great public speaker, which helps recruit more members to Team Corona. She also has a really smutty sense of humor.

History: Not much is known about her early life, except that she was raised by a lesbian couple. All that is known is that, at 18, she started a journey around all the regions to find a new place to live. She ended up settling in Lumiose City when she was 21. This is where she was recruited by the newly formed Team Corona. She has risen through the ranks.

Affiliation: Team Corona (Admin)

Pokemon team:

Spoiler:

Theme song: 

--Normal Theme

--FRESH PRINCESS OF CORONA EYYYYYYY

Miscellaneous:

-----------

Name: Riven Bancroft

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Gb4tRnu

Personality: He is a rather polite soul. He'd go out of his way to help anyone. He is also a bit naive and can be too trusting. Do anything to his friends, though, and you're in for it.

History: Pending....

Affiliation: Spectator

Pokemon team: 

Spoiler:

Theme song:

--Normal Theme

Miscellaneous:

Name: Rebecca Cadbury

Appearance: Right here.

Personality:  In a word, rebellious. She always seems to find herself in trouble. One may even say she's outwardly looking to get into odd situations. She also has a bit of attitude. Oh yeah, and she LOVES chocolate.

History:  Not much happened in her early life, in which she lived in Unova, except that she ended up leaving home at 19 years of age to travel to all the other regions to see what they had to offer. She aspires to open up an odds-and-ends thrift and curio store at some point. She has come to the Frontier for 3 reasons.

1. To battle and have fun.

2. To start gathering rare items for her store.

3. To find a way to take care of her Musharna's....situation.

Affiliation: Trainer

Pokemon team: 

Spoiler:

Theme song:

Last edited by Flareth on Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Old Elite Frontier (OOC)   Old Elite Frontier (OOC) EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:53 pm

Name: Samuel Ramires
Appearance: Here
Personality:  Sam is fairly easy going. Quiet and soft spoken, unless he's winning a battle.
History: Sam was born in Kalos. He left his family to become a Pokemon trainer several years ago. He’s traveled to Unova and Sinnoh and has returned to Kalos for the tournament.
Affiliation: Trainer
Pokemon team: 
Old Elite Frontier (OOC) F62364638d5dc5aa7c34c938455a457e70beedeb_r

Spoiler:

Theme song: 
-Normal Theme
-Battle Theme
-Desperation
Miscellaneous: Gets very tired explaining his nicknaming scheme.

--------------- 

Name: Macario Ramires 
Appearance: (same) 
Personality: High energy and high spirits. 
History: Macario traveled with his brother to various regions, but for a more academic reason. Even at a young age he’s fascinated with archeology and is collecting fossils. 
Affiliation: Spectator 
Pokemon team: All the fossil Pokemon. All of them. His main Pokemon is a Tyrunt. 

-Name: Achilles 
-Species: Tyrunt 
-Appearance: Has a scar on his foot. Hence the nickname. 
-Misc: Likes to bite Sam for fun 

Theme song: 
-Normal Theme 
-???
Miscellaneous: 

----------- 

Name: Jack
Appearance: It's Jack.
Personality: Goofball.
History: There's not much to say about Jack's history. He was your typical rebellious teenager, joining up with the wrong crowd. He acknowledges he's probably not powerful enough to fight in the tournament, but whatever his superiors want him there so here he is.
Affiliation: Team Corona
Pokemon team:
Old Elite Frontier (OOC) 51436a698f91cd007b33c2f345494ce495759027_r
Spoiler:

Theme song:
Miscellaneous: It's Jack.

-----------

Name: Adanna DiFiccio
Appearance:
Personality: Despite joining Team Corona, Adanna is actually quite sweet and friendly. She loves meeting people and hanging out. Still, she's quite headstrong, and won't allow anything to get in her way when she decides on an action. However, she tends to get into arguments whenever her superiors try to get her to do something morally questionable.
History: Adanna joined Team Corona when her parents mysteriously disappeared. In the short time she's been with the team, she and her Pokemon have grown tremendously. 
Pokemon team:
Old Elite Frontier (OOC) F571628cc275ca4649f4a0dcc92737f0240d7f16_r
Spoiler:

Theme song: Normal Theme
                      Battle Theme
Miscellaneous:

-----------

Name: Malaika Corvo
Appearance: 
Personality: Malaika is extremely lazy, unless her underlings prove to be insufficient at getting the job done. Which is often, as Malaika isn't very good at specifying the details of the jobs she gives out. 
History: Though not technically an admin, Malaika is still the boss of both Jack and Adanna. Said to have originally been a member of Team Flare.
Pokemon team:
Old Elite Frontier (OOC) E19262687ac897fbcc242c425e9f0358ec063b90_r
Spoiler:

Theme song:
Miscellaneous:

-----------

Name: Teruchi Tenjou
Appearance: I'll make a sprite, probably
Personality: While Teruchi has always tried to act cool and suave, in reality it used to mask a much more angry and spiteful part of him. He's since been able to come to terms with most of his inner demons and harness his inner chill.
History: A trainer from Hoenn. When he was a young teen, he and his sister joined a gang that worshipped Rayquaza and got into tussles with Team Flare. Since then he's taken a more quiet life, so long as Hoenn is peaceful. He figured he needed a vacation, and since one of his friends won't stop talking about this island on social media...
Affiliation: Spectator, may participate if it tickles his fancy
Pokemon team: Pidgeot, Elektross, Raichu, Dragalge, Talonflame, Carnivine (More detail later)
Theme song:
Normal
Battle
Desperation
Miscellaneous:

-----

Last edited by Pheonyx on Sat May 28, 2016 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Old Elite Frontier (OOC)   Old Elite Frontier (OOC) EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:02 am

Name: Luna Teracruz

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Luna%20new_zpshywdjzpq

Personality: A perky girl with a lot of vigor, she loves exploring and walks on the beach. Regarding Pokemon training, she likes to fight with her favorites and is very rival-like regarding opponents who are stronger than her. Due to being a Hex Maniac, she loves ghosts and dark stuff and oftenly visits the Memoire Tower to talk with the ghosts over there. Holds the deepest amount of respect for her father and mother, and sees Serra as a "big sister" despite not being blood related. She also loves to tease Allen and treats him like a member of the family. However, despite Luna's outgoing nature, she takes after both of her parents to become a more stern, no-nonsense character if the situation calls for it.

History: A Hex Maniac born in Kalos, Luna is the child of husband-and-wife Frontier Brain pair George and Mercedes. They've raised her up to be an excellent trainer/worker ever since she was a young girl, with her first Pokemon being a Pumpkaboo known today as Victoria. Ever since then, Luna has traveled across the whole region multiple times, first accompanied by her parents, but now by herself or with her best friend/housemate Serra. She met most of her companions on trips to other regions with her parents, and strives to help others in need.

Affiliation: Participant

Pokemon team: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Lunas%20tream_zpsfbb1v7gl

Spoiler:

Theme song:
Normal (Disgaea HOD - Rosen Queen Underworld Branch)
Sappy theme (Sailor Moon SuperS OST - The End of the Trio)
Battle (Bayonetta 2 - Tomorrow is Mine)
Battle 2 (?)

Miscellaneous: Can see and talk to the spirits of ghosts, if they're willing to. Knows a fair amount of martial arts from her father.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Allen Solux

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Allen%20new_zpsr73iszih

Personality: Allen's the bold and responsible type. He puts a lot on his shoulders and when he sees a person that's burdened with something, he jumps to help. Ever since he was a kid, he's had dreams of becoming one of the best Pokemon Trainers out there so he doesn't have to bask in the shadow of his parents' fame. Hasn't exactly thought about what he'd do after that, but hey, he's young. Sees Luna as an irreplacable friend and gets gaga-eyed at the sight of Serra. Stiffens up whenever he encounters George or Mercedes due to being intimidated by them.

History: Allen was born in Sinnoh as the son of a famous vigilante hero couple called the Masked Roses. He's spent a lot of time building up his talents until he and his parents sat down in Kalos for a few years. In that time, he met Luna and her family. They became the best of friends while Allen familiarized himself with her parents and Serra. Today, he comes from Sinnoh as a new man and ready to take on the challenge of the Kalos Battle Frontier.

Affiliation: Participant
Pokemon team: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Allens%20team_zpsz2vj3ija
Spoiler:

Theme song
Normal (Chrono Trigger - Wind Scene)
Battle (Live A Live - Murder By A Psycho!)

Miscellaneous: Has inexplicable low-powered fire based abilities. His orange bangs also glow when it happens.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Marcus Cancel

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Marcus_zpsxhpviy5v (Only add the fact he's 230+ pounds with the giant gut and width to show it. Also the shirt says "rock yo sawks" with a picture of a Sawk on it.)

Personality: He's a well-traveled and knowledgeable dork. Marcus prides himself on his virtues and tries to be a good role model, even if he is a bit of a foul-mouthed snarker. He is absolutely devoted to the well being of his Pokemon, who often hang around him as a sort of cheerleading squad. Is also very jolly and loves to jump into save the day from time to time, due to his training as a Pokemon Ranger. Marcus wants to raise Allen to be a fine young man, even if Allen constantly gets on his nerves due to feeling like he shirks responsibility.

History: Hailing from Sinnoh, Marcus has moved around various regions for most of his life due to working as a Pokemon Ranger as opposed to his brother's exploits as the Masked Rose. He's been trained to hit the rough territory like mountains and so on without even getting tired, and in his travels, he's met all of his team excluding one. He comes to the Aurum Island to relax and take a load off. There's also the Nationals Tournament that's coming up, which he promised himself and his "girls" that they wouldn't miss, even if they weren't going to participate themselves.

Affiliation: Spectator

Pokemon team: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Marcuss%20eam_zpsxh5sp14k
Spoiler:

Theme song:
 - Normal (Mother 3 - Monkey's Love Song)
 - Battle (Undertale - Dummy!)

Miscellaneous: Nothing much.

Name: Abraham Lazulio

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Abraham_zpshqkyubwr (ignore the spooky little girl thing)

Personality: A charming man with a calm and well mannered attitude. He is sociable, has a love for acoustic instruments and is devoted to his Pokemon. However, he is also incredibly cunning and vicious on the battlefield. When it comes to his enemies, he dispatches of them in the most thorough way possible.

History: A traveling bard who's made an impact as a famous musician, and secretly a loyal member of Team Corona. He comes to the Battle Frontier to gain information, but most of all to enjoy his time before things get really hectic. Not much is known about him other than he originally comes from a distant region and that he's equipped with a special experimental object.

Affiliation: Team Corona (Admin)

Pokemon team: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Honest%20abes%20team_zpsvnxet5t2
Spoiler:

Theme song:
 - Normal (Yume 2kki - Mask Shop)
 - Battle (Disgaea Dimension 2 - Moving Express)
 - The song he usually plays at night

Miscellaneous: Is equipped with something that gives him enhanced strength and endurance.

Name: George Teracruz

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) George_zpsupxyjhxd

Personality: A valiant man with a lot of passion, and a fighter to the end. Is always in the mood for a good battle and loves to challenge himself. He's also Luna's father, and proud of her due to how much of a hard worker she is. That's not even getting into what he thinks about his wife - they've met twenty or so years ago and their relationship is still romantically strong. He has little to be afraid of as he's lived in the wild for several years, and is harsh to people to make them more responsible.

History: A man hailing from Unova, he's an experienced survivalist who's trained himself to live in the wild with the essentials and his Zorua, Beowulf. One day during a storm, he and Beowulf fought a wild Pidgeot and all of them came out with battle scars. George in particular lost an eye and had to go to the hospital, but gained an eyepatch and a new Pidgeot friend. 

It was also there that he met the love of his life, Mercedes, as she occasionally met him while looking for exotic Unovan flowers for bouquet ideas. They settled down in Aurum after George recovered and took in Serra before having a child of their own. Ever since then, he and Mercedes have become the Frontier Brains of the Battle Charnel and await challenges from eager opponents.

Affiliation: Frontier Brain

Pokemon team: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Georges%20team_zpspupeidvo
Spoiler:

Theme song
 - Normal (Bleach OST - Nube Negra)
 - Battle (Bleach OST - Clavar La Espada)
 - Frontier Brain Double with Mercedes (Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle)
 - A more emotional talk (Bleach OST - Batalla, Batalla)
 - A waltz with his wife (Disgaea Hour of Darkness - A Dark Race Becomes Magnificent)

Miscellaneous: He and his wife can talk to ghosts and have absorbed a fair amount of their Pokemon's abilities via a strange bonding method.

Name: Mercedes Teracruz

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Mercedes_zpsfos5dyip

Personality: A sharp woman with a will of iron, she's your lady for the strange and unnatural. Mercedes is a woman of class and shows it with a well tempered attitude regardless of how much trouble she gets herself into. Regarding her daughter and her husband, she couldn't ask for anything more and holds them as the love of her life. Loves flowers and considers Serra as one of her daughters.

History: Originally a Johto-born channeler with a green thumb (aka. she worked over at the berry shop), Mercedes eventually moved over to Unova to see the sights. While there, she came across a man who we know now as George while looking for Unovan flowers for some bouquet ideas. Their relationship didn't get really intimate until George appeared in the hospital one day. Mercedes went to his side as fast as she could, with him pondering existential stuff. It was there they realized they had a lot in common, which was primarily ghosts and the supernatural. When George recovered, they became a tag team that traveled all over until they finally settled in Kalos with a baby girl and as the Battle Charnel's Frontier Brains.

Pokemon team: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Mercedess%20team_zps3x0vjkrp
Spoiler:

Theme song:
 - Normal (Like A Radio - Soul Eater)
 - Battle by herself (Bayonetta - Fly Me To The Moon)
 - Frontier Brain Double with George (Chrono Trigger - Magus Battle)
 - A waltz with her husband (Disgaea Hour of Darkness - A Dark Race Becomes Magnificent)

Miscellaneous: She and her husband can control a few ghost powers, thanks to the influence their Pokemon give them.

Name: Serra Alumbre

Appearance: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Serra%20new_zpssouc4sfx (also wears a red hibiscus in her hair sometimes)

Personality: Kind of nervous with a selfless attitude. She's a spiritual and kindly girl who takes her duty as Frontier Brain very seriously. Serra loves to study and is an intellectual type who incorporates puzzles in her test just to see how people would overcome them. She only really unwinds when she's around people she trusts, like Luna and Allen. She also loves it when people tell her she looks pretty, as it reminds her she's more than a bookworm.

History: Serra is a Kalosian girl that's practically lived in the local libraries with her Pokemon due to being orphaned when she was young. She was adopted by Luna's parents and became like a daughter to them, to the point of going with them on their trips to different regions. When George and Mercedes finally settled down in Aurum, Serra met Xerneas in the Drasil Forest - not by chance, but because Xerneas saw the latent power and talent that Serra possessed. Since then, Serra's innate psychic powers were boosted and has served as Xerneas's personal apostle - Xerneas has her close by in case anything happens. That, and Serra wants to promote the lore of the legendaries and test people's bonds of friendship between their Mons.

Pokemon team: Old Elite Frontier (OOC) Serras%20team_zps6ctqponf

Spoiler:

Theme song
 - Normal (Chrono Trigger - Schala's Theme)
 - Battle (Dark Cloud 2 - Sun)

Miscellaneous: Has a variety of mystical powers, such as Teleport, Psyshock, etc.

(more on the next post)

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Old Elite Frontier (OOC)   Old Elite Frontier (OOC) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 10:27 pm

(GOD DAMN IT FORUMOTION  argh)

Name: Jace Solux

AppearanceOld Elite Frontier (OOC) Pbucket

Personality: A romantic showoff that loves to dazzle the audience with his sudden appearances. Despite this, he is serious about his heroic activities and is honor-bound to protect the helpless due to feeling like people shouldn't be held back by fear and oppression. Jace, outside of his Masked Rose persona, is a kind, loving and playful father/husband. He loves to mess around with his friends to keep himself loose if he ever has to deal with tough situations in the future. While the only woman that he truly loves is his wife, he loves to tease the fangirls.

History: [I'll add to this later.]

Pokemon teamOld Elite Frontier (OOC) Pbucket

Spoiler:
Theme song
 - (I'll update this in the future)

Miscellaneous: Seems to have formed a bond with his Pokemon to the point of gaining a mixture of their powers. Is primarily Roserade based for obvious reasons.

Name: Monica Solux

Personality: [I'll add to this later]

Spoiler:

Theme song

Miscellaneous: Much like her husband, she's gained powers due to being close to her Pokemon. Is primarily Roserade based for obvious reasons.

Name: "Big Boss"

Appearance: [hidden]

Personality: [I'll add to this later]

Spoiler:

Theme song

Miscellaneous: ????????

Name: Noah

Appearance: [pending]

Personality: [I'll add to this later.]

Pokemon team

Spoiler:

Theme song

Name: Cerise  

Personality=)

Spoiler:

Theme song

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content