TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade   Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 5:38 pm

"You better..." Felix muttered, as Cerise was skipping happily next to her.

God, she's creepy... Felix thought to herself.

It felt like hours, but they arrived at Corona Headquarters.

----

Amber was asleep, her body draped over her guitar case like she was guarding a precious treasure with her life.

Or a precious person.

"....Amber." 

Grunting, she settled back into the waking world. Her boyfriend had finally arrived.

"Mm...hey, Jason." she muttered, sleepily.

"So, uh..." Jason chuckled awkwardly. "Any particular reason you were spooning your guitar?"

"I...I wasn't!" Amber's face blushed red as a tomato. "I was guarding it. From thieves. And the like!"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade   Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:06 pm

[Current OST: Prison]

Felix and Cerise walk into a spacious dark room with a stretched out, rectangular table in the center. At the end of the room is a pale, bearded man with short black hair wearing a dark suit with purple accents. Besides him is a sad-looking blue Sylveon wearing a red collar, with two red gemstones on both her forehead and chest. 

Abraham sits down in one of the chairs alongside a variety of other people. One is a disgruntled-looking elderly man with red hair wearing black vestments, glasses and blue tassels. Besides him is a fair-skinned young woman with short blue hair, a white nun's veil and a long white dress. She quietly giggles to the four Oricorio beside her.

On the other end sits a pale-skinned man with long white hair with a long scar over his right eye. He is clad in a dirty white coat with long sleeves and glares at Felix with piercing yellow eyes. A Hoopa floats over his shoulder with a diminutive cackle.

A young man with short black hair and a blue suit covered by a black flaming cloak shrinks into his chair as Cerise walks into the room.

"Papa!" - Cerise yells with a sweet tone as she runs over to the bearded man in black.

She hops into his arms and caresses him in a hug. He is overwhelmed by her embrace but simply puts his hands on her shoulders.

"Good to see you too, sweetheart." - He sighs.

"A little bit more and you could have been late." - The man with the scar remarks.

"At least they made it, Alberich." - Abraham remarks.

"It's either punctual or not at all." - The man with the scar sneers with a harsh chuckle.

"... Regardless, I'm glad all of you could come. I've got some very important matters to talk about regarding Corona as a group and the future plans I have. But first... Felix. You do have the plate, yes?" - The bearded man asks as he holds out a hand to her.

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade   Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 11:31 pm

"Uh..." Dwight opened the Pokeball, letting the Pokemon he just caught out.

The creature blinked a few times, and then looked up at Dwight. It had a blue body covered almost entirely by clouds. It was even floating on one. In the middle of its forehead was a sparkling blue gem. Dwight had never seen a Pokemon like this before.

"Uh..." he repeated. "What's this?"

"It's not a Pokemon I recognize," Elysium stated. "Perhaps legendary?"

The little fluffy cloud Pokemon tilted its head.

"Did... did I just complain about not being prepared for the tournament and then catch a rare and powerful Pokemon by accident?" Dwight paused, and then recalled the fluffy being. "That's awesome!"

"If it's legendary, then you should turn it in to Corona Headquarters."

Dwight looked down at the Pokeball in his hand. "No, I want to keep it," he said, but continued to look longingly at the ball.

"Yeah, I'm keeping it. Why would I turn it in to Corona? I'm on vacation!"

Elysium sighed.

---

Those other guys were lounging on the beach still.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade   Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 7:20 pm

"Yes, sir. I have the plate right here." Felix said, slowly removing the plate from her bag. ""Oh, important matters? Do tell."

Felix grinned.

"I'm sure this will be some pretty awesome stuff." she said.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade   Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:23 am

"Wonderful! Now... thanks to Alberich's recent advancements in capturing the legendary Xerneas, we've gotten much farther in our plans than before. Not only will the angels become more powerful, but this plate... it will help protect us during the inevitable time when we no longer have Xerneas under our control." - Seth shudders.

"All that's needed is the arbiter of destruction, Yveltal, but we have no idea as to where its whereabouts are." - The elderly man remarks with a cold tone.

"Oooh! Since you bring it up, can I play with them today, papa?" - Cerise asks with a bright smile on her face.

"Sweetie, no. You're not even supposed to get near our mistakes to begin with... and please, we're having a meeting." - Seth groans.

"Fine." - Cerise pouts.

She lovingly pets the Sylveon next to him on the head. The Sylveon's gloomy frown disappears for a moment, but she recoils and pulls herself away from Cerise's hand.

"What about Corona as a group, Big Boss? Has anybody figured out what we're actually doing?" - The woman in white asks.

"As far as I'm concerned, we seem to be in the black. I know our status as a pharmaceutical company is just a front, but it does make me feel good to genuinely help people." - Seth states.

"... Yes." - Alberich scoffs under his breath.

"I can't help but agree there. I'm surprised people took the angels as well as they did... granted, using the cute ones would do that. I've even received tons of paintings from fans who took a liking to the Harmony, Elegance and Patience models." - The woman in white states.

She pulls up multiple folders and puts them onto the table.

"Interesting... Thought there'd be more of an outcry for fusing Pokemon together, but this is fine." - Seth states with a sly grin.

"So... a question, Se-- I mean, boss. How's the Arkmight coming along?" - Abraham asks.

"It's almost finished, or at least that's what Julia told me. She needs a few more days." - Seth nods.

"Nice. Can't wait to take it for a spin... though I wish Julia would stop trying to make friends with that weird Mythical Pokemon we used as the core. She's a little too into robots for my liking." - Abraham scoffs as he leans back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade   Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Frontier: Corona's Crusade
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2