TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Era of the Flesh Plague

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 3:08 pm

Julia shoots a sharp scowl at Drogo, as if to say "back off". She leans back in her chair and lets out a deep sigh.

Luna and her family stare at Glamor with intrigued looks on their faces.

"A robot possessed by a Rotom... That sounds hella neat. In fact, that sounds like something we would do. Maybe her and Quote should meet sometime, dad." - Luna says with a grin.

"I'll consider it. She may be out of his league, though. I can already tell because Quote would have slapped a "kick me" sign to someone's back by now." - George sighs.

"Oh, he's such a little rascal. That aside... Glamor looks absolutely darling. She'd fit right in with our group." - Mercedes remarks with a nod.

Luna's family, Seth and his daughter follow behind Azurra and stay with the group. Glamor stays close to the leaders as she explains more details.

"I don't quite have rockets, but I can shoot lasers... on top of using my normal powers as a Rotom. I'm quite proficient in hand-to-hand combat thanks to my former life as a real Lopunny. I can also achieve a 'pseudo' mega evolution where I change shape into a far more powerful form that has laser wings and improved armor... But it drains my strength the longer it's active. That should be about everything you need to know."

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:27 pm

Drogo noticed Julia's scowl and sighed. 

"Better stay away from her now." he thought. "I feel that talking with her any more will just make things worse."

"I hope you guys find Zygarde alright!" Drogo spoke up.

"...Yeah, what he said." Neko said. "Stay safe, you guys."

"We'll stay safe, don't you worry!" Felix said, "As long as Zora doesn't break the sound barrier from blushing too loudly."

She snickered.

"Sorry, come on. Less talk about canoodling, we have a job to do." Felix said.

And she followed Azurra out.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 10:34 am

Kaj chuckled to himself at the embarrassment he caused. "Coming, coming."

"Please tell me we're not going to have these sorts of conversations all the way there..." Serafina sighed, also following behind Azurra. "I'd rather talk about the task at hand."

"Not much to talk about. Plague. Bad. Kill it with fire."

"Expert strategy there."

"Wow, that's really cool!" Dwight smiled. "Can't wait to see all that stuff out there! Wait, actually I can, I'd really rather not see the plague before we get to Zygarde..."
Back to top Go down
Markku
Donglord
Donglord
Markku

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Robyn let out a sigh, quickly raising a hand and beginning to tie her hair back as she walked out alongside the rest of the group.
Arkadia was quick to follow, flanking Robyn as he simply listened to the robotic Lopunny speak.
What a technical marvel... if he had more interest in the scientific side of things, he was sure he'd have plenty of questions to ask.
For now, though... he'd just stay silent.

Minato watches the rest of the group leave, before a long resigned sigh leaves him.
He could only pray now that they'd all come back in one piece, no matter how unlikely it was. He couldn't help but worry about them, but he knew he couldn't focus on it either.
After all... they had a job to do as well.
His eyes turn to the ones that stayed behind, scanning over them and waiting for any sort of directive to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era of the Flesh Plague
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3