TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Era of the Flesh Plague

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:13 pm

The Teracruz family go over to the closet and pull out a set of hazmat suits.

"From the looks of things, we're going straight into the heart of it. I'm prepared to face death with you and Luna if it gets down to it, mi amor." - George remarks as he holds Mercedes's hands.

"You've always wanted an excuse." - She says with an entranced smile.

Luna's face turns red at the sight of her parents and looks over to Azurra with an embarassed grin.

"They're uh... like that all of the time, don't mind them."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia drives down the street with a beat up car and arrives at the same building Azurra and company are located.

"The address said to come here. Let's hope we make a difference." - She states with a glance up the building.

As Julia and her Pokemon walk towards the door, she notices a family of four walk down the street. They consist of a tall, dark-clothed man with a beard, a woman with brown hair and pale brown clothes, a blonde girl wearing a sailor fuku and a sullen-looking black-haired boy clad in a blue suit.

The blonde girl skips along with a shiny Sylveon by her side while the boy has a Meloetta holding onto his hand.

"Do you think we're making the right decision, dear?" - The woman asks with a worried look on her face.

"I'd like to think so, because being swallowed by a flesh monster isn't a good alternative." - The bearded man sighs.

"Hey, Cerise. What if we had to fight that thing?" - The boy says with a frown.

"Huh. I guess my preferred answer would be to chop it to pieces, but we can't really do that if it just eats everything." - The blonde girl pouts with both arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 5:38 pm

Felix gaped at Katarina's strange skin, then held in a gasp as Katarina accidentally poked a hole through her flesh.

"Fascinating is....right....." Felix stammered. 

While Felix looked on in what can only be described as a form of digust and fear, Drogo looked on at the girl in interest.

"Wow...." he muttered. "This is incredible."

Drogo then silently drifted off into his thoughts.

Neko had went up to grab a hazmat suit. He was just about to put it on when a voice stopped him.

"You are aware you don't need it yet." Evan said. "Put it in your pack.....but, meet me outside before we leave, okay?"

The Absol's voice lowered to a whisper.

"I'm kinda getting a bad feeling about one of these guys." the Absol whispered.

"O-okay." Neko stammered. "Will do."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Kaj bit his lip. Couramine already? Maybe he should go back... Could he even though? At this rate, the plague might beat him to Lavarre City.

As if to answer his concerns, his phone buzzed. He opened it to a single text. "I'm safe." Oddly short. Was she really? Well, it meant that she saw his messages about getting away from the city and moving East. He quickly texted back that he was headed towards Terminus Cave and to meet him there if she could.

"Man, do we gotta wear these?" Dwight complained, holding up a hazmat suit that was a size too big before putting it back in the closet.

"Would you rather be eaten alive by that eldritch horror?" Serafina asked.

"Well no, but I mean, isn't there anything a little easier to move around in? These things aren't exactly form-fitting."

"...still better than being eaten alive," Kaj muttered and picked out his own suit. He folded up the suit best he could and stuffed it in his pack. Then he picked out a second, slightly smaller suit and packed it up as well. Just in case.

"They look so dorky too," Dwight continued to complain as he picked up a suit that was closer to his size.

Elysium nudged Dwight's shoulder again.

"I don't think we have one Beheeyem sized. You'll just have to Psychic your way out of danger."
Back to top Go down
Markku
Donglord
Donglord
Markku

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:12 pm

A loud crash sounds, followed quickly by another, as if someone was slamming against the walls in a rush.
The culprits didn't take long to reveal themselves, as the door to the meeting room slammed open, a fiery haired girl charging through, dragging two others with her.
"See? I told you we'd make it!"

The deafening silence that followed only caused Robyn's forced smile to fall as she glanced around the room.
The brown-haired Trainer moved forward, wrenching his wrist from the girl's grasp before clearing his throat and glancing back towards Robyn.
"I don't think we made it..."

"We would have if you hadn't gotten us lost, Arkadia!"

"Why is it suddenly my fault?!"

"Because you--"

A sharp hiss left the remaining man's lips, his white hair swaying as he stepped in between them, looking around the room.
Both Robyn and Arkadia fell silent, intimidated by the malice in his voice.
Minato's eyes traveled around the room once more, resting for a few moments on the protective suits, before a soft sigh escapes past his lips, and he simply nods in everyone's general direction.

"My friends..." he begins, taking a step forward before bowing his head.
"I must apologize for the ruckus myself and my two cohorts have brought upon you. I must also apologize for our... ah, our inability to arrive to this scheduled meeting on time. However... at least we arrived. It may be too much to ask, but... perhaps we could be gifted with a brief summary?"

A shrug, before a soft smile comes to his face.
"If not that, then at least a destination. Unless, of course, this meeting isn't quite finished...?"
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 8:32 pm

Azurra jolted as the door slammed open and the new entrants arrived. She scanned them over once, twice, three times, then looked to those who were already here. "Ah. You did miss the briefing, but a summary should be in order, yes. In short, Ambrette has been overtaken with only one survivor, who arrived a short while ago.

"Our mission, from Malva, is to head to Terminus Cave. Rumor has it that Zygarde is waking up, and it's gonna be our job to lead it to the Plague. Once there, it should be able to keep it from spreading further, as per its ability to cancel out those sorts of powers. Once it's in place and the Plague unable to spread, we're to hunt down Yveltal, and bring it to the heart of the monster, where its presence will weaken and kill it off once and for all. Right now, a portion of us are to set sail for Coumarine City in order to make way for Terminus Cave. The suits you see here are in case of emergency, such as the overtaking of Coumarine, and anyone who wishes to accompany my team is required to take one. Am I understood?"

Katarina stared down at her arm and effortlessly smoothed over the hole she had left in it before, leaving it as if nothing was wrong. "Ah, yes. Yet more comrades in arms? Intriguing, very intriguing."

"Hm. I have never liked how silly these suits look..." Natela groaned to herself as she selected a hazmat suit from the storeroom. "Ah, but what must be done, must be done."

"I think I'll be staying behind." Zorana admissed, "After all, you do still need someone to locate and call forth Yveltal."
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 2:37 am

Julia and the family enter the room and hear Azurra's summary of the mission.

"... Interesting. So that's what we're doing." - Julia remarks with a stoic expression as she looks over the hazmat suits.

"There's so many interesting people here. In fact, there's a few people I recognize." - The bearded man states as he looks around.

He and George lock eyes and walk over to each other. They stretch out their hands and engage in a hearty handshake.

"Seth! How long has it been? How's the family?" - George remarks with a smile.

"We've been doing great. So you've been drafted for this too... Hah. I guess fate brought us all here for a reason." - The man chuckles.

"Hello, Aurore." - Mercedes purrs as she motions over to Seth's wife.

"H-hello, Mercedes..." - She remarks with a shiver.

"Hey!! Luna, it's you!" - Cerise shouts as she tackle-hugs her.

"Wah!" - Luna yells out in response.

Cerise knocks Luna off balance and nearly throws her to the ground, whereas the sullen boy slowly waves at them with a nervous smile.

"... Hi, Luna." - He mutters.

"H-hey, Noah. I see your sister is as energetic as ever." - Luna remarks as Cerise crushes her in her vice-like hug.

Julia motions over to the group and holds out her flesh and blood hand.

"I'd rather we just introduce ourselves now. My name is Julia Mardoche and I'm a mechanist. I build robots, which is bound to come in handy when fighting a monster that consumes flesh." - She states with a somber smile.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 8:41 am

"Well, better late then never, am I right?" Felix snickered, grabbing a hazmat suit, as the new arrivals busted in. 

"I actually think I will stay back here with Zorana." Drogo said. "It would be prudent to have more than one person locate Yveltal."

Evan nudged Neko, and the two of them went outside.

"So, bite, what's bothering you?" Neko asked.

"That scientist dude..." the Absol muttered. "I dunno... he just seems to be acting... weird. Like... I think he's planning something."

"But... what could he be planning?" Neko inquired.

"I dunno, but I'm just saying." Evan said. "Maybe it would be in both of our best interests and stay here. To keep an eye on him. Okay, kiddo?"

"I, I mean, I guess that's okay." Neko stammered. "I'll bring back the hazmat suit and say I decided to stay with Zorana and Drogo."

"Knew I could count on you!" the Absol cheered, as Neko walked back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 pm

"Yeah, you stay put. I'm going to go towards the thing that can possibly save us," Kaj said, passing by Drogo with his oversized pack.

Meanwhile Serafina noticed the newcomers. Several of them seemed to be already acquainted with members of their group. One of the others though... he seemed kind of... pompous? Was that the right word? Probably the kind of guy who only did it because he knew it was kind of charming. Regardless she'd probably have to listen to his verbosity the whole way there. At least the red-headed girl seemed like someone she could get along with easily.

Dwight was distracted by the sudden influx of people, but Elysium was surveying the room.

There are several suspicious people here, he spoke to Dwight telepathically. Dwight replied with a thought of confirmation, but also interest in Elysium's assessment.

The scientist is acting odd, but he is staying behind. You shouldn't concern yourself with him. The Absol is acting strangely as well.

Dwight waited silently for Elysium to continue.

I can't get a read on him, but it's possible he's just detecting the scientist.

Dwight shrugged. Nothing to concern himself with now.
Back to top Go down
Markku
Donglord
Donglord
Markku

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2016 11:09 pm

After a quick ascertainment of the situation, Robyn concluded quite quickly that the ones who would be going on this expedition were also the ones grabbing the hazmat suits.
As such, she quickly darted forward, selecting one that was close enough to her size.
It looked awfully ugly, though... but oh well. If it kept her safe, that's what mattered, right?

Arkadia is quick to follow Robyn, though finding a suit built for his stature proved to be more of a challenge than it was truly worth.
Nevertheless, after a few moments of searching, he selected one, quickly stuffing it into his pack.
Minato, however, hadn't quite moved from his position, and Arkadia shot him a questioning look.

"Aren't you gonna grab one?"

"Mm..." Minato mused for a few moments before stepping forward, glancing over the meeting room.
"I think I'll stay behind. There are plenty of formidable allies leaving on this journey... and I believe I'd be of better use here. I've found that fighting isn't quite my specialty... though, I do wish everyone leaving good luck. And I pray that you won't need it."

Robyn groans, rolling up the suit neatly into her pack now. "Way to be ominous, Minato. Good gods."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 6:45 pm

"...Robots, you say?" Azurra perked up, immediately. "Hmm, yes... Incredibly helpful, yes." She took her hand and shook it firmly. "Thank you for coming. Any and all patronage is valued."

"Sounds like my teacher's wife." Zora commented as she pulled on a suit of her own. "Brilliant machinist, if a little bit lacking in common sense. You know how it goes. Anyway, we can go ahead and just meet you at the boat, right? Like, we don't have to line up single-file."

"Well someone's in a hurry."

"The sooner we get out there, the sooner I don't die and the sooner I can go back to Kanto."

"Oh, right. Gotta get back to the husbando, do you?"

"Hey, I have a life I was in the middle of. You know, what with sister, and my lessons, and my music career, and... stuff...."

"Alright, sure sure." Azurra chuckled a little. "Fine then, head out to the boat. You're dismissed... Hayward."

"S-shut up!"

Katarina rolled her eyes at the proceedings as she continued to poke and prod at herself. This time, she seemed to be forming her knuckles into bone spikes despite lacking the musculature to take advantage of them with fisticuffs. "Very well. I'll be staying, ma'am. If the plague is approaching Coumarine, then it isn't safe for you to have me along."

"Permission to stay behind granted, LeClaire. So, then, I suppose our final team is settled. Everyone, finish choosing your suits and head down to shore. We'll be meeting Agent Blackwood down there... apparently."
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:30 pm

Luna and her family don the hazmat suits along with Seth.

"Let's rock." - Luna remarks with a defiant grin.

"Well said, dear." - Mercedes states as she puts a hand to her hip.

"I believe I'll rest here. Cerise, Noah, you should probably stay with me." - Aurore states as she sits down on a nearby chair.

"No can do, mom. If dad's going to fight, I should too." - Cerise energetically states as she leaps into a form-fitting hazmat suit.

"... I'll stay with you, mom. Someone needs to be around to protect you, you know?" - Noah remarks with a sullen smile.

"Thank you, sweetie. Seth, Cerise... please make it back alive. That's all I ask of you." - Aurore says as she clasps both of her hands.

Cerise embraces her mother in a tight hug while Seth gives Aurore a somber nod.

Julia smiles as Azurra shakes her hand. She walks away and sits over close to Aurore's family.

"I'll pass on going. I'll stay where I'm the most useful. However, you should take Glamor along."

She throws Glamor's Pokeball on the ground, which summons her in a bright flash of light. Her shiny metal body reflects the light from the lamp overhead and has a purple glow coming off her neon eyes.

Glamor elegantly bows to the group while Aurore and Noah gasp in amazement.

"She's my finest work - a fully robotic Lopunny powered by a Rotom. She can't be swallowed by the plague due to being completely hollow." Julia remarks with a sly grin.

"Nice to meet you." - Glamor says with a metallic reverb to her voice.

Last edited by Chara Dreemurr X on Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 8:44 pm

Drogo gaped at the robotic Lopunny and moved towards Julia.

"She's a true marvel, Miss." Drogo said. "I bet she'll be of great use to the away team. She's...uh, really astounding. I mean, that's is some great marksmanship you've done. .....I'm sorry, am I bothering you? I'll go over here...."

Drogo moved away from the girl, mentally kicking himself. Did he seriously just get some sort of crush on a girl just because she made a bitchin' robot.

Hell yeah, he did.

"Heh, must be nice to have someone to go home to." Felix muttered, watching Azurra playfully tease Zora, "I mean, you know, in that relationship sense. Not that I'm ready for that now. But in the future. For future reference."

"Uh, yeah I'm staying back here too." Neko said, rubbing the back of his neck. "I mean, if you don't mind. I mean I think I've said this before but I'm not really a battler ehehehe."

Evan sighed and thought to himself.

This guy lacks tact. Always just blurting out the first thing that comes to mind and then stammering over it. Kid needs a spine. Guess I need to be a bit more forceful.

Last edited by Flareth on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 10:49 pm

"Hm, sounds like I wasn't the only one who got hitched since the war," Kaj teased, walking by Zora. "Don't worry, I have plenty of... stuff, I want to get back to as well. ...If you catch my drift."

"Ugh, let's all get going so you can all stop talking about stuffing your husbands and wives," Serafina rolled her eyes.

"Didn't you have a boyfriend to stuff?" Kaj asked.

"...no."

Meanwhile, Dwight was far more interested in the robotic Lopunny than the stuffing talk. "Wow, she's amazing!" he said. "Can't wait to see what she can do to the plague! Did you outfit her with rockets and lasers and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Markku
Donglord
Donglord
Markku

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 4:20 am

Minato took a few steps forward, his eyes drifting over the robotic Pokemon that had been summoned. He wordlessly examined Glamor, his head tilting some before glancing to Robyn and Arkadia. At least they'd have quite the ally in this battle... well, quite a few worthy allies. He felt much safer leaving them in their hands... especially if he could be of more use here.

Minato did glance to another that had been examining the Pokemon, and slowly raised an eyebrow.
"Lasers and rockets? Perhaps lasers aren't as extraordinary, but I feel as if rockets would just be extra weight for this Pokemon... though, I am curious if it has any sort of flaming defense mechanism. That could be more than useful."

Arkadia had moved more towards the exit now, simply waiting and glancing over everyone else. What kind of discussion was this? Not one he'd wanted to get involved in... his eyes drift to the red-headed Robyn as she moves next to him.

"What, got nothing to contribute, Arkadia? No talking about your wonderful lover?"

"I've never had anyone to call mine, Robyn."

"Oh. Well. That's... awkward. Guess you really don't have anything to contribute..." Robyn shrugs, leaning against the wall now and waiting. They had a mission to go on... but this conversation helped get her mind off of the dangers that awaited them.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 6:50 am

Zora froze in the door and blushed loudly, however it is that one blushes loudly. "Well- I mean! Yeah! I wanna go home and stuff him pretty bad! I- I mean not like that!"

"Shhh. Agent Blackwood. We all have loved ones we'd like to get home to. Get on the boat and we'll meet you there." Azurra turned on her heel and faced Julia and Glamor. "... Ah, and what a marvel this is. A fully robotic shell containing a Rotom... fascinating, and a possibility I hadn't considered. Very good. She'll be of the utmost use on our journey."

"Fascinating, indeed..." Zorana finally rose to her feet and moved to examine the scene herself. "To build an artificial body to contain a soul with the capacity to possess it... I wonder what my mentor might think of that. It has certainly been explored in the past, but never have I seen it succeed to such an extent, even when the ghost in question was of the Rotom persuasion."

"...Hm." Katarina eyeballed it as she continued to mess around with herself. "Intriguing, indeed. I would have never considered it, myself."

"Nevertheless." Azurra suddenly stated. "We are on a mission. Everyone! We are to make our way To the docks. We'll be taking my personal vessel. This way." And she strode out of the room, following her agent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Era of the Flesh Plague   Era of the Flesh Plague - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Era of the Flesh Plague
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next