TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10) Empty
PostSubject: Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10)   Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 12:48 am

Surprise!

I feel now more than ever that it's time for a good old fashioned comeback. I've been dabbling in my own indie projects for a while, but it'll take quite a while before they're even remotely presentable. I originally stopped making Let's Plays because by the time I finished Sailor Moon Another Story, I felt like I had run out of things to talk about.

That said, welcome to the wild, wonderful and obscure world of Boktai. It's a long forgotten Konami series produced by Hideo Kojima (yes, the very same Kojima that made the Metal Gear Solid series) where you use the power of the sun to fight off vampires and their legions of the undead, although with a stealthy twist and some Spaghetti Western flair.

It made its debut on the Gameboy Advance in 2003 and had an extremely creative gimmick that also served as the franchise's downfall. I'll discuss more in the actual game itself.

That said, Boktai is precious to me for multiple reasons. It's a damn shame the gimmick ruined peoples interest, as the gameplay and stories of these games are top tier from start to finish, with every entry being solid even at their weakest points. I'm even going as far as Let's Playing every game in the franchise (there's only like four, chill) as a way to show my respect for them.

Let's break it down in...

Chapter #1 - Rising Sun
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10)   Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10) EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:41 pm

Feels good to be back at it again. And hey, who knows... I might be ambitious.

Chapter #2 - Day of the Undead
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Let's Play Boktai: The Sun is In Your Hand (LP#10)
Page 1 of 1