TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:33 am

[Posted by Flareth]

"Uh...if you're sure." Cameron mutteredto Konoko. "I mean.....the Gods and the royals probably wouldn't mind helping you....."

"If things go south, you know who to call." Minuki said.

Itsuki lost her focus on Konoko when Telgard reentered.

"Titania's sickness seems to come from the shift between universes. Hm.....I wonder why." she mused to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:33 am

Tempest growled a little in her throat. this was fishy, but best not to investigate with such a tight-lipped scientist about. Of course she was going to worry about a second necromancer. But she held her tongue, metaphorically, as she continued to groom her partner.

'Look at it this way, Tempest." Zora chirped. "At least we don't live in that vampires and werewolves universe I thought up when I was high. World of Darkness was a wild ride, man. Everything Goes To Shit: The Tabletop."

"...You mean Bherchaya."

"No, I mean werewolves."

"I think some of them consider that racist."

"No no no, they're different. Those guys are just wolf-lookin' dudes. Werewolves look like people but then they shift into other forms and then they have to shift on the full moon."

"So... they're like Berserkers, who turn into Bherchaya?"

"Kiiiiinda? One form is like that. But they also just turn into straight up wolves. Or other canids. I played with someone who played a were-hyena once."

"...Were-hyena... I can only envision the Shryien, or some approximation. I don't believe they consider that racist."

"You're not following as much as you think you are. I'll just show you the sourcebook later. I still have it, pretty sure."

"It's a date, I suppose.'

Spirit frowned as they came back out. "Oh, she isn't looking well. I'll prepare that herbal remedy. What an intriguing side-effect... I can imagine that the transit between universes is rough."

--------------------

As Jade shot out the window, Angel grimaced. "Well... Ms. Adri is one of my mom's favorite guards. I think at very least we should let her know. Your mom's got a handle on going down there to visit." She shrugged a little, ensuring her metal arm hadn't hitched up any and making sure the servos were ready to move. "We could call, or we could head out there. I'm cool with either. It's down to whatever you feel up to doing."

-------------------

Somewhere on the vast nature preserve known as the Vargas Farmstead, in the old, slightly worn house that the eponymous family once lived in, a young woman stretched across her couch, milky eyes staring into nothing as she lay bare in the private. This was her house now. The leg thing was still ass. Had been for years. But the 'big boss man' hadn't liked healers. Aura magic was his weakness, and he avoided it where possible. He would kill known Aura-users on sight if they approached his hideaway.

He never found out about her till the very end.

He was slow, but he hit like a truck. That was another break to the stupid leg that she wasn't strong enough to heal off totally. But he lit up like a Winter's Eve tree with weak points. He didn't stand a chance when she got fed up enough. She couldn't let him live after he did what he did to Morning.

And as if she hadn't been done pushing her luck that day, she managed to find a cabin in the middle of nowhere when she was done. Looked empty, so she broke in. Wouldn't you know it, there were two princesses stuffed in there. They sure seemed glad to be home once she got 'em out. Wonder if they ever touched butts like they obviously wanted to do.

She thought about that day a lot.

What'd make it perfect? A fleshbender to correct her leg, finally. But where was she gonna find one of those? Was Hemera herself gonna drop down from the sky? Yeah right.

Midnight sighed. Maybe she should go out and find some trouble today.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:34 am

[Posted by Dan]

Telgard clasped both his hands together and nodded at his counterpart.

"Thanks a lot, buddy. As for what happened... it turns out what she threw back up wasn't ordinary vomit. It glowed with the same aura as her magic..." - He states.

Titania shakes her head as Queen Diana holds her up.

"I've realized what might be the problem... the Mana. The environment may look the same as home, but the energies feel completely foreign." - Titania states, with her body trembling.

"Right, yes... see, as a fey creature, Titania is sensitive to the power of the environment - back home, we call it Mana. That could explain why she got sick the most out of the three of us, given that she has to get used to the Mana of an entirely different world." - The queen remarks with a grim tone.

The fey girl turned to Spirit and smiled.

"Thank you, that'd be nice..."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:35 am

[Posted by Nyx]

With that, Konoko nodded and dragged Fang by the collar behind her and out of the castle. Kaj watched them go with a frown.

"Man, what a disappointing end. We went through all that and didn't get our guy, and I still get the feeling that we're being punked somehow."

"We could join Zora with her tabletop games!" Luna suggested. "Kaj I want to be a werewolf!"

"Language, didn't you hear Tempest?"

"No wait, I want to be a were-bear! You can be a were-crocodile and eat people."

"Where did you get that idea!?"

"Well, we'll be sticking around to," Dante chimed in. "We need to stick around Zora. For um, reasons."

"Reasons?" Keith asked.

"To reveal Serafina Shadeheart!" Serafina announced. She posed dramatically with one leg in front of the other, and arm out like she just threw off a majestic cape. "Singer by day, vampire by night! Her bites fill her victims with passion and fire! Mostly fire! Fights with a long knife, chaotic good of course."

“W-wait, weren’t we looking for Ranthael a moment ago?” Dante interrupted. “We don’t have time for games!”

“We always have time for games,” Serafina muttered.

"Looks like this is going to be the theme of this Halloween," Denzia mumbled. "Guess I better start thinking about my vampire-sona..."

"Nerds," Merrick said from across the room, "you guys have fun with your fantasy shit, I'm just passing through on my way to Ethernealrus."

"Ethernealrus?" Kaj asked. "Why are you going all the way there?"

"Traveling. Learning more about magic. It's a fascinating place and I don't exactly have roots here."

Meanwhile, Daniel was actually interested in Telgard’s discussion of Mana. “Huh, fascinating,” he said. “I’d offer something to help suppress Miss Titania’s magic, but if our energies are so different, it might have some unexpected side effects. Maybe it’s best not to risk it, assuming this isn’t life threatening.”

---

Kaze looked at the window her mother had jumped through, and then back at Angel. “Um, I suppose we should just call,” she said. “We should probably make sure the kids are alright. I mean, wouldn’t want them to worry.”
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:35 am

[Posted by Flareth]

"Mana...." Itsuki muttered in interest, but then she turned to Spirit. 

"Herbal....remedy? Uh...yeah, just be careful with that stuff." Itsuki murmured. "Some herbs can have really nasty effects. ....But I'm sure you know what you're doing."

"So, I guess we're playing tabletop?" Minuki sighed. "Instead of...you know...looking for Old Ranthy."

"Hush, he may hear you!" Cameron laughed slightly. "But  seriously....I'm sure he's fine. But.....yeah I'd like to see where he's been. Disappearing like this seems pretty..."

"....Fucking weird for him." Minuki concluded, smirking at Cameron.

"You took my line...."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:40 am

Zora seemed to get excited at the prospect of having people join her, even despite her knowing and agreeing with their ulterior motive. "Oh... oh man. Oh man oh man. I am actually totally jazzed for that. Oh man I'd have to figure a way to mod the magic stuff for this universe, since I doubt you want to play a game based on Earth. Earth was frankly boring. I just... need... to figure out Mages, right? Mages and the Tremer-"

"Dear, you're nattering."

"S-sorry. I guess I just... really want to share all this stuff. I used to love it, and I didn't have anyone to play with for so long, and..."

Tempest nuzzed her. "Shhh, it's okay."

"Anyway... yeah... finding Mr. Ranthael would be nice. I kinda miss him a lot... It's not like him to disappear without a trace."

Spirit nodded, and began to prepare the herbal remedy on the spot, utilizing the tea set that had already been laid out by the Lady of Colors and Mayhem, who appeared to have wandered off. Once prepared, she handed the cup to Titania. "Here you are. I do hope it helps. You look like you need it, you poor darling. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to ask~"

"Y'know, unless it's literally impossible." Tiamat, who had been watching the proceedings, quipped. "Then maybe hesitate." She seemed annoyed at... something. Probably all the alternative medicine happening in front of her. She found a good thing to distract herself from the pseudoscience with when another figure showed up at the door.

It was a woman in her mid-thirties, with dark hair and baleful brown eyes, wearing a dark skirt stitched with all manner of occult symbolism. She scanned the room with a squint, then sighed. "Drats, it looks like I just missed them."

"Missed who, ma'am?"

"The President of the Undead Research Institute. I had heard she was on her way in this direction, but I was unable to catch up. I had needed to share a breakthrough on... never you mind about that."

----------------

"I guess you're right, yeah. Looks like it's babysitting duty for us." Angel sighed. "That's alright. Wasn't really looking to get pulled into more drama today. All I wanted to do was hang out with my girlfriend. That's it. We'll just let your mom handle this." As she spoke, she pulled out a white phone with gold filigree on it and began to tap away. "So I'm happy to stay here with you instead. I kind of wish I knew the full situation, but... whatever."

Katarina continued to watch them as her mind continued to break down. Useless... they're not doing anything... why aren't they doing anything? This needs to be stopped... needs to be... no...

The little girl collapsed to her knees as a small redhead with braided hair approached her, alongside the young one Danielle had adopted.

"What's wrong?"

"M-mother... was... attacked. Shot... they're not doing anything... why aren't they doing anything... no one's doing anything... Jona, Grace... we need... we need to do something... anything... need to help... need... vengeance..." The small girl began to laugh through her tears as her compatriots rushed to hold her down.

"That's a terrible idea! If they could take her down, think about what they could do to us!"

"It doesn't matter! Nothing matters!"

"Katarina, please..."

--------------------

Now, where was the perfect place to find some trouble, Midnight thought to herself. The castle, clearly. It'd be cool to visit for once. Not that she mattered to royalty, but hey. Saving those princesses had to have won her some brownie points, right? Maybe. The cold murder of a twisted demigod might've too had anyone known about that shit.

On the other hand, she didn't want to get up. Getting up meant readjusting from a position where her leg was painless.

On the other other hand, maybe there was a healer in today.

Decisions, decisions.

May as well take a walk, she thought to herself. See what she could find to do. Rolling off the couch, she popped a few too many pills from a bottle and limped out the door without even bothering to put clothes on. Who cared, right? If she couldn't see it, no one else should care.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:40 am

[Posted by Dan]

"I just realized how out of the ballpark we were when we first confronted these guys." - Telgard remarks.

"... What do you mean, Dan?" - Titania says as she takes sips from the tea.

"Well, why in the world would we introduce our formal titles in an unfamiliar place? That and if these people weren't hospitable, this would have ended pretty badly. I mean, does that make sense to you?" - Telgard states as he rubs both hands against his forehead.

"... I guess the shift made us loopy? I... don't know how these things work, sweetie." - Titania shrugs.

"That's probably it, because if I acted like that back when the Nachs were a thing I would have been in a grave faster than you can say -- huh?" - Telgard says, only to stop when he hears the name "Ranthael".

He turns to face Zora with a bewildered expression.

"Hold on. Did you say... Ranthael?" - Telgard asks.

A young, pale-faced woman clad in a black trenchcoat rockets toward to the ground at terminal velocity. She screams her lungs out as she propels towards a large mound of snow, with two people beside her predicted launch site.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" - The woman yells as she gets closer to the ground.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:41 am

[Posted by Nyx]

"Ha! You should see the games Kaze, Dante, and I would get into," Serafina said. "Needless to say, we were pretty good adventurers of the dice."

"We? Our games were entirely me and Kaze bailing you out of things from constantly tripping, falling off of cliffs, and stabbing yourself with your own sword," Dante mumbled.

Kaj looked over at their new guest. "Oh yeah, she just left." He tapped his fingers against his arm, folded in front of him. "This development... it wouldn't have anything to do with any necromancers, would it?"

Meanwhile, Daniel continued to help their out-of-universe guests. "Well, to be fair, had you arrived only a few months earlier, I don't think anyone here would have taken you seriously. I mean, who would have believed you if you said you were from a completely different universe? I think we accepted you so quickly because, well, you're not the first people from other universes, and we wouldn't have believed them if it wasn't for Ran-" Daniel paused when Telgard picked up at Zora's conversation, going in a similar direction he was.

"Oh, you... I guess it makes sense that your universe would have a Ranthael too."

-------------

"Mmm," Kaze hummed to herself. There was her mom for you. Battling possession by an evil Goddess for several days and not even taking the day off. Kaze couldn't help but admire her for it. Kind of like how Angel ran out of a hospital hours after getting her arm blown off just to make sure she was okay. Guess Kaze found that an attractive quality. They say men end up dating their moms, but does it work the same for lesbians? Kaze dating someone with similar qualities to Jade wasn't a bad thing, right?

Something in the other room caught Kaze's attention. She didn't hear what was said, but something about it didn't register as normal little kids playing sounds. ...No, there was laughing, probably just... Well... something about it seemed off. Kaze got up to go check on them. They were probably just having a tea party with the big white floofy dragon Katarina liked. Things usually got intense with the floofy dragon.

"Is- uh..." Kaze rounded the corner and saw Jona and Grace trying to hold Katarina down. They weren't usually ones for roughhousing. "Is everything alright?"

-------------

Thanks to the royal teleporter stones, Konoko and Fang found themselves back at Shadowrian within a few minutes. Konoko led Fang out onto the open streets, wholly unconcerned about her prisoner running off. To be fair, Fang was hardly athletic, and he still had his handcuffs. But most importantly he was curious.

"So..." he said, "you do know that I traded for those dragon bones from a Terrantian dealer, right?"

"If you're implying that this information will let you go free, then you're mistaken."

"Oh I see, you just want those bones for yourself," Fang pouted. "Shoulda given you up then."

"That would have been unwise as well." Konoko pushed her glasses farther up the bridge of her nose. "Mr. Fang, is it? I've had my eyes on you for a while now. Ever since reports came in about your... previous work. You have a penchant for theatrics, mythology, and most importantly the experimental. And your latest experiment sadly underperformed, didn't it?"

Fang was silent.

Konoko just chuckled. "Luckily for you, I don't plan on taking you to prison. But I will take you someplace worse."

--------------

"Man, that video game really kicked my butt," Jack sighed. He and Jax decided to take a walk together in the Glacientyr midday. Jack was still trying to get used to living in such a cold climate and spent a lot of time indoors. Or at least, that's what his excuse was to cuddle. But he figured he needed some fresh air every once in a while. "Uh hey, you wouldn't want to, um, come over to my place for dinner tonight? Denzia downloaded this... schematic... thing, and he's been working really late nights building it in his lab. So it's just been me. Alone. All night..."

Jack heard a scream in the distance which interrupted his thought. He looked around, trying to figure out where it was coming from. Eventually he looked up to see something hurtling towards the two of them.

"W-what the hell!?" he yelled, backing up so not to get hit.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:42 am

[Posted by Flareth]

Itsuki turned to the door.

"Yes, she just left. May....I ask who this is?" Itsuki asked. "....I am also quite curious about this breakthrough you have mentioned though, as we have been through some interesting scenarios recently."

Minuki, however, turned to Telgard.

"So, you have a Ranthael too? Is he a big dork like ours?" Minuki questioned, smirking. "....I mean, when he's here, that is."

She grumbled a bit.

"If it turns out he's been purposely hiding from us or something...." she grunted, "I swear...."

-----------

"Yeah, that game was pretty scary." Jax muttered. "Not usually my cup of tea, but.....it was ok."

Jax leaned in closer and put her arm around Jack's torso. He looked like he was kind of cold. Nothing a good snuggle wouldn't fix.

But then she heard his question.

"Uh......" Jax started to muttered. "S-sure, that would be great. I....never knew you could cook...but I bet dinner is going to be amazing."

Jax blushed and her mind started to drift off into entirely cutesy scenarios of the night, when she heard the scream.

"What was tha-?" Jax started to ask, but then noticed that something or someone was hurtling towards them and fast.

She had noticed that Jack had moved back a bit, but she didn't think that that was the best course of action.

"Jack, run!" Jax yelled, grabbing his arm and darting away at lightning speed.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:43 am

"Oh man, we should set up a game night, it'll be awesome! I can show you all my old stuff, it'll be gre-Wait, you know him?" Zora blinked in stunned confusion at Telgard. How could they know him when he was locked into this universe? But then again he's a space god, she thought. But also what are the odds he could get out of the universe, she countered to herself. This must mean there are two Ranthaels, clearly. And two Ranthaels means two dads. Two dads, plus two moms equals double the presents on Christmas... er, Winter's Eve. Is there another of Anya out there too? 'Cause that means double of that, too, and that's just, the best.

Tempest poked Zora. "Dear."

"-huh? Oh, right. Sorry. Yeah, well, ours has disappeared lately and we haven't found him. I miss him." She looked at Minuki. "I don't think he would hide from us on purpose. He's not like that. Maybe he's just... taking a nap. Yeah. Or he's moonlighting as some kind of club DJ. What would they even call him? I did a generator for this once. It gave me DJ Funky Wang for him. I bet that's his alter-ego."

Tiamat ignored the banter and turned to the new arrival. "Yeah you just missed her. Dragged off a guy for stealing and animating some supposed super-important dragon bones. Spikes McGee over there got real uppity about it so she got all huffy and left."

The woman squinted. "Important... dragon bones..." Leave it to the Undead Institute to go about poking their noses into things they shouldn't. Quick, make something up so they don't think sic the entirety of Dragonkeep on the capital city. Investigate this later. "Oh, oh yes! Those have been missing for a few weeks now. Don't worry about it, everything was all done with permission." A likely story. When they seemed to have bought it, she relaxed a little. This was bad. "Terribly sorry, I should introduce myself. Makvala Sadik, Headmistress and reagent of the Shadowrian Institute of Blood Magic."

"...Oh good, the other creepy institute."

------------------

"It's not fine..." The little redhead sighed. "She's having a breakdown..." She looked down at her sibling, who was still laughing through her tears. But it wasn't a laugh of happiness, it was the shrill cackle of someone who can't handle the situation.

Angel, who had followed Kaze at the sound of the noise, kneeled down to their height. "Here, let me try something." Her flesh and blood hand, glowing with cyan, rested on Katarina's head, and she slowly began to settle. "Shhh. Tell me what happened..."

"She was... attacked... why isn't anyone helping... why isn't... why..."

"You were listening the whole time..." Angel swore under her breath. "Shhh. It's not true that no one's helping. Your mom's on her way there now. So's mine. Now c'mon. Rest." The little girl fought it, but eventually, was lulled into a quiet stupor, after which the other two children lifted her and began to carry her off.

"Right, well. Babysitting just got more complex."

--------------------

The warm breeze blew against Midnight's face, and she smiled. It was a nice day, felt like. Taking walks along the Farmstead was just like old times. Of course, it couldn't completely be like old times, since that family lived on the edge now, but it was a big patch of land. It was informally called a farmstead, but really, it was a nature preserve that her family used to happen to own. She could swear she still knew the whole thing, even after going blind.

Truth was she didn't even know if she was going in the direction of the castle. Maybe it was just a good day to get lost in the woods. She'd find out.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:43 am

[Posted by Dan]

"... No way. You guys talk about him like he's the best friend down the street. I only got to meet our Ranthael like a few times, so I can't really tell you how he's like. He's busy like that." - Telgard asks.

"He had the cutest monster people out of the other gods, though." - Titania remarks as she takes another sip of her tea.

Queen Diana turns her attention to Makvala and tips her hat.

"Blood magic? You have that here as well?"

The pale woman crashes into the snow pile, with the impact throwing large clusters of snow into the air. The snow around the woman melts immediately and seeps into her black trenchcoat ensemble. She slowly gets up from the ground and shakes her head with a groan.

"Oww... Why is it so cold around... oh." - She says with a shiver.

A frigid breeze brushes past her as she looks around. Her surroundings are covered with snow-tipped trees, frozen pavement and wooden benches.

"Damn it, I wound up in an arctic region! The stupid snow made my clothes wet too! Just my luck, I suppose." - The woman says with a sneer as she huddles herself for warmth.
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:44 am

[Posted by Nyx]

"Well, I guess we're sort of privileged on that," Daniel said. "I mean, we're royals, and we were helping to end an interplanetary war only a few months ago, and he was in hiding for a century... I don't think most people get to hang out with gods on the beach whenever they want."

Kaj didn't respond, as the answer Makvala gave wasn't really the answer he wanted to hear, but he wouldn't argue.

"Blood magic..." Luna muttered. "Kaj would be interested in that, wouldn't you?"

"What? Not really..."

"But you can like, totally do that!" Luna clapped her hands together. "You should listen to Miss Makvala, maybe you'll learn some cool new tricks and be a super blood magic magey guy!"

"We all have our edgelord phases, and we all must grow out of them," Kaj mumbled. "Unless you're Bloodrain."

"Oh shoot!" Diana shouted. "I totally forgot about him! He's still waiting at Zempheriea castle! I need to go back to make sure he's done with his kingdomly business... or whatever."

-------------

Kaze sighed. "Yep, looks like it." She watched as the other two kids carried Katarina off to her room. Kaze felt like she was supposed to do something, being the "adult" here, but she had no idea how to calm a disturbed eight year old properly. Katarina was the most distant of the three, and Kaze worried that talking to her would only make things worse at this point. Maybe she'd calm down after a few minutes.

Kaze walked back to the couch and flopped back onto it. She mindlessly pulled out her phone and went to the messages. It was a futile exercise, she knew, but she couldn't help but check anyway. She scrolled down a bit and tapped on her brother's name. Most of the messages were from nearly half a year ago, but two near the bottom were more recent. The first, a little more than two months ago, stated "Hey, how are you doing? Mom ended up adopting those three kids." It went unanswered. The second was only from a month ago. "*flop*" It too was unanswered. It was pointless, she knew she didn't actually have the guts to type anything, but she hovered her thumb over the keyboard anyway. Maybe if she sent him text after text, he'd be so annoyed he'd finally answer. Maybe if she left a fake suicide note, he'd be too worried not to answer. Of course then he'd be so pissed that he'd never answer her again. Also, dick move for even considering it. 

Kaze slumped into a pillow on the sofa and groaned loudly into it. Why was her entire family a goddamn pain in the ass? Now she really wished she had gone to Lumentia to tell Lucidia what happened in person, just to take her mind off of... things. But no, she had to be the responsible adult and look after the kids. She really needed to do something... Well, she had her girlfriend with her. She was pretty good at getting Kaze's mind off of things. But they had kids around... Well, these kids had seen some shit already, a little peek at two responsible, consenting adults having a little hands in pants action couldn't be all that scarring, relatively speaking.

Wow, I'm so fucking glad there's no mind readers around, Kaze thought. Holy shit, I'm fucking horrible today. Please someone shut my brain off. Undead army attack, angry mafia attack, goddamn something.

------------

Jack stood slack jawed, only a few feet from where Candelabra landed, thanks to Jax's interference. 

"W-what the hell?" he said. "You... why did you just fall from the sky!? You nearly killed us!"

-----------

At the Ruins of Beginning, the sun had nearly set on the Ethernealrus horizon. Nintendria had spent many hours searching, so many that he had lost track due to him constantly chasing timezones. He told himself the next sunset he came across would mark the end of his day, and he had finally come to it. He placed a hand on one of the ruins, its meaning lost to time. This was arguably one of the most holy places in all the universe, being the exact spot of the birth of the world. Or at least, this was the area where the Sorceress had crossed from her universe to their's. If that was the case, then Ranthael would have already made the planet, at least partially, before the Sorceress entered. Or so was his understanding of the timeline. Sadly, Ranthael was suspiciously vague about the birth of the universe. It was that oddity that brought Nintendria to the ruins in the first place. He was so desperate to find Ranthael that he was chasing even the smallest of connections.

Nintendria's dragon, a glistening white scaled beast that towered over him, perked up his ears. He twisted its neck and snarled. Suspicious, Nintendria unsheathed his sword and pointed it towards the direction his dragon was facing.

"There's no use in hiding," Nintendria called out. "Show yourself."

Slowly, a teenaged girl walked out from behind one of the ruins, her hands held above her head. She had long black hair and wore a dark blue turtleneck with the sleeves bunched up above the elbows. Slung around her shoulder was a moderately filled pack, and around her waist was a simple, uninspired short sword.

"What business do you have here?" Nintendria asked, keeping his sword up.

"I... I'm just trying to make it to the Crossroads..." the girl said.

Nintendria stared a moment, but then realized the girl posed no real threat. He sheathed his sword again. "You should turn back to Sonho City, you'll never reach the Crossroads before nightfall. In fact, you should have chosen the west path, assuming that's where you just came from. This is the long route which will lead you into Temporal Forest first."

As Nintendria lowered his sword, the girl cautiously lowered her own arms too. "Well yeah, but... these ruins seemed cool."

"I... I suppose they are 'cool,'" Nintendria sighed. Not the exact word he'd use but good enough. He looked back at the setting sun. "Would you like a ride back to the city? If you're going to be traveling at night, the very least I can do is make sure you reach your destination safely."

The girl fidgeted. She wasn't so sure about traveling alone with a strange man, but it was getting dark. Besides, he had a dragon. Bad people don't have dragons, right?

"Um, sure, just back to the city, okay?"
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:45 am

[Posted by Flareth]

Minuki smirked, fighting back the urge to tell Daniel to "check his god privilege".

"So these dragon bones weren't obtained legally, you say?" Itsuki mused. ".....Blood magic....seems interesting. Oh and uh, I'm Itsuki."

She reached out her hand and waited to see if Makvala would shake it.

-----------

"Uh....um...." Jax stammered, looking for words. "Uh, are you okay? I mean, uh, friend or foe? I mean.....who are you?"

Jax turned to Jack, her eyes filled with confusion and mouthed "What should we do?".
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 7:45 am

"...Monster people?" Zora asked like this was a completely foreign concept. "Your gods have monster people? ...You mean to say I could've had a personal army of dragon-foxes this whole time? No one told me this."

"No you couldn't." Tempest stated matter-of-factly, "Do any of the current gods have them, in this universe?"

"...No." The poor thing pouted for a moment, but then she started thinking about the fact there's two Ranthaels again. Does that mean double the birthday presents, too?

Makvala shook Itsuki's hand, then looked at Queen Diana, a curious gleam in her eyes. "Yes... we do. Our institute is quite famous, so I assumed tt was common knowledge."

"They're not from this universe." Tiamat stated like it wasn't a big deal.

"...What? They're... not? But how?"

'Truth be told we have no fuckin' idea. I'm supposed to be the physicist and even I got nothing."

"That's so unusual... and utterly fascinating."

--------------------

Angel sighed, and flopped on top of Kaze, snuggling up like she intended to get comfortable. "Well today's absolute ass. If I didn't know any better I'd say we're teetering on the edge of yet another huge boatload of drama. It's the kinda thing that makes you want to forget for a while..." Little did Kaze know, Angel had been watching her aura. She smiled a little knowing smile. "The kids are gonna be distracted a while. Y'know... I could help you forget, if you want. Just while we're alone..."

In the bedroom assigned to the children, Katarina was dumped onto a big white floofy dragon plush by the other two, where she proceeded to scream and sob into it. They glanced at each other, grimacing.

"What do we... do about this?"

"I don't know, we're eight years old. This isn't problems we should be dealing with."

---------------------

As she hobbled down whatever path she was on in her own little mind, Midnight continued to think. She wondered if that compound had dissolved after Kuzuaku died by her hand. Wouldn't it suck if she had assassins after her now. She could take it, she thought. Until they actually came for her, though, she would enjoy her freedom. She would enjoy getting to know the real creators that lived on the property. This was what peace felt like, wasn't it?

It was nice, everything was nice. That girl, the one with the dark iris aura, who was one of those creators... she was nice. She met a guy in town with a weird number of eyes the other day. He was nice. The day was nice, today.

She only seemed to notice that she had arrived at the castle when she felt the feeling of the marble floors on her bare feet. "Oh... er... hey guys."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

[Posted by Dan]

"Dragon-foxes and an interplanetery war, huh? I'm curious on hearing the full story." - Telgard says as he pulls up a seat next to Titania.

"I wish you could see the little bunny Phastista. The black and blue fur makes them so adorable!" - She says with a smile.

Queen Diana puts a hand to her chin and her hip.

"Ah yes... I'm the queen of the alternate dark kingdom. The 'other' Shadowrian, as you would probably call it. My name is Diana Zilemont and I'm... pleased to meet you. My companions are the crown prince of the Kingdom of Balance and his wife, the Queen of the Earth Kingdom." - She remarks as she waves towards Telgard and Titania.

Titania tilts her head up in response while Telgard does a half-hearted wave back.

"... I'm actually not surprised blood magic exists here as well. This world of yours is already shaping to be quite similar to ours. In fact, you sort of remind me of -" 

The queen stops talking mid-way as a stark-naked Midnight strolls into the lobby. Telgard's eyes widen while Titania stares with a mouth full of tea.

"... Well, now." - Queen Diana states with a sly grin.

The pale woman turns her attention to Jack with a sneer.

"Excuse me, pal? I'm not the one who decided to fly through the sky at five hundred miles per hour and crater the ground like some godforsaken meteor! I'm just as confused as you, okay! So I'd prefer it if you don't give me the sass." - She says with a shiver.

She turns to Jax and breathes a heavy sigh.

"I'm definitely not a foe unless you want to pick a fight with me for some stupid reason. Name's Candelabra Tuleriit. Sorry about the scare, but I just found myself like this." - Candelabra states with a calmer tone.

A sharp pain shoots through Candelabra's right arm. She grips her left hand onto it but grabs wet, empty cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next