TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 10:44 am

"Sure, Fartlord.  Lemme just give her a text." Minuki snickered, pulling out a cell phone.

She tapped furiously on the touch screen keyboard. A little *fweep* came from the cell phone speakers.

"And done. Hope she isn't too busy." Minuki muttered.

-----

"But she's a visitor." Jax whispered. "Usually visitors don't do the dishes, it's the host. I mean....it's common courtesy, right."

Suddenly, a cheery pop tune emanated from her pocket.

"Oh sorry, that's my phone..." Jax said, fishing around for it. 

She read the texts on her phone with interest.

"Oh, Zora and Minuki are going to stop by. You don't mind, Candy?" Jax asked. "They're some pretty cool people. Wonder why they're stopping by....."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 11:58 pm

"Right, well, I'm out," Merrick said, standing up from his chair. "I have things to do, places to go. Oh, Dan man, you wouldn't happen to have a teleporter crystal to Ethernealrus, would you?"

Daniel seemed somewhat confused by the sudden event that was happening, especially from a typically quiet guy like Merrick. ...And "Dan man."

"Uh, no actually. I don't." He shook his head. "All of the teleporter crystals were destroyed when Ethernealrus was quarantined to prevent the spread of corruption. There's been some progress on recreating those crystals, but they're not exactly easy to mass produce. Only someone like Ranthael could do that, and well..."

Daniel then smiled and snapped his fingers. "Oh I know! We can go to Ethernealrus together! That way I can look for Ranthael and you can go to... wherever you're going!"

"What? No," Merrick complained. "I don't think..."

"Did someone say Ethernealrus?" A small, purple dragon landed on Daniel's shoulder. "I wanna come! I haven't been in... three months! Forever!"

"Sounds great! Let's go!"

Merrick covered his face in his palms and softly screamed into them.

------------

Ranthael sighed. "Well, whatever. I'll keep an eye out for weird space fuckery, though maybe you should follow the girl's example and not believe every far fetched theory by strangers."

Ranthael began to walk to the back of the room, where a turntable and large audio equipment sat. When he turned his back, Nintendria felt the lock in space dissipate around him. He clenched and unclenched his fists to make sure the muscles still worked, and stood up.

"Where have you been? Why did you disappear?"

Ranthael hung his head and sighed. "I didn't disappear," he said. "I just wanted some time alone, okay? I don't have to report in to you guys every day."

Nintendria furrowed his brow at the answer. "You've been sleeping, haven't you? That's why you haven't come back."

A scowl escaped Ranthael's lips slightly. "No, if I were sleeping, then I'd be asleep."

"Sleeping?" Adanna asked from the bar. Ranthael turned to his turntable and played with some of the switches and buttons, making it obvious that he wasn't going to answer for himself.

"Um, right... Like..." Nintendria tried to think of a way to explain without having to go down the gods route again. "My friend here, Ranthael, he tends to sleep in a long time when he's not feeling well. In fact, he starts sleeping in so long, that it messes with his daily life. Sometimes he misses important things, like evil... coworkers... getting promoted..."

Ranthael flashed Nintendria a dirty look. The Guardian wasn't sure if it was due to the odd normalizing of everyone's roles or the not-so-subtle jab at Xerizero's rise to power.

------------

Jack grumbled slightly and walked over to the dishes. He began to help Candelabra in washing them. If it would make Jax happy, then sure, he'll wash the dishes. Though it definitely seemed like today was going to go in a completely different direction than Jack had planned.

And now two more guests were showing. "That's a good question," Jack muttered. Great, he'd be lucky if he got any one on one time with Jax at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 9:49 am

Later.....

"Good, we're here finally." Minuki said, rapping on the door. "Hey, Jax, it's us."

Jax opened the door.

"Hi guys, what brings you here to Glacientyr?" Jax asked. "Oh....and we also have another guess. Minuki, Zora, meet  Candelabra."

Jax motioned to her out-of-universe guest.

"Uh...nice to meet you." Minuki said, offering a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Candelabra stacks several clean plates on top of each other in a flash. She dons an apron over her coat and ties her hair into a ponytail, only to notice Minuki and Zora come in and extend a hand to her.

"Oh, hey. Nice to meet you! Your friend took me in after they found me in a freak accident." - Candelabra remarks with a smile.

She shakes Minuki's hand with a strong grip.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two girls fly over to Teruchi, with the older sister slowly floating over with a stoic look on her face.

"Are we interrupting something?" - Canopy remarks with a small grin.

"Oh hush, Canopy. Sir, do you have any idea where we are?" - Ryuno says as she takes in a puff from her pipe.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 6:44 pm

"Freak accident's a bit of an understatement," Jack said, drying his hands on a dish towel before going to greet the new guests. "She just fell out of the sky, nearly took Jax and I out. Wasn't hurt either. Well, she was, but then she just stuck her arm back on."

----------

Teruchi grumbled and stood up. "No..." he said as he dusted the dirt off his pants.

"Capital's that way," he pointed to a distant city, barely seen from their point on the mountain. "Ten miles maybe? As the crow flies. If you have to walk then make your way to the base of the mountain. Just keep going downhill and stay in sight of the city, so you don't accidentally wrap around the other side. You can call a car from the road, or just hitchhike if that's your thing."

About half way through the explanation, Teruchi had noticed that one of the girls had a peculiar set of fox ears, and they both had porcelain white skin. He mentally went through a list of species, but couldn't think of anything that fit their appearance.

In fact, now that he looked, it seemed like the fox-eared girl's head was... floating? Teruchi froze but did his best not be stare or act rude. He must just be seeing things.

----------

"So, where are we going?" Purple asked as the three walked out of the castle.

"Just take me to Cerphixen and I'll take it from there," Merrick said. "That's all I need."

"What? But that's the easy part!" Daniel rebuffed. "It's just straight to the Crossroads. It's once you get into Ethernealrus that you'll need a guide."

"If I recall, weren't you the one who got everyone lost and went the long way around last time you went?"

Daniel recoiled. "H-how did you hear about that?" Purple nearly fell out of the air with laughter.

-----------

"Look," Ranthael said, still preparing his equipment. "I'll stay in town for the rest of the week. If anyone wants to see me, they can. Alright?"

Nintendria clenched his fists in defiance, but ultimately gave in. "Fine." He sat back down at the bar and heard the door open and close behind him. He looked over his shoulder and saw Adanna leaving. He sighed and got up after her.

"Adanna!" Nintendria called as he stepped out of the club. "Wait!"

"I'm going home," she said, not even bothering to turn around at him. "It was a mistake to come all the way here..."

To Adanna surprise, she bumped right into him, even though she could have sworn he was behind her. It was like he teleported.

"Wait," Nintendria said, putting his arms up. "How about I take you on a tour of Xephixir, hm? We can visit the Starry Mountains in Zempheriea, and the active volcanoes in Magmarne, or the marble temples in Lumentia?"

Adanna crossed her arms and looked away, but he could see that she was contemplating it. "We can do all of that? It's pretty far..."

"You can cover long distances on the back of a dragon, you know."

Adanna smiled. Though she was highly doubtful, she could not refute Nintendria's mode of transportation.

"Ok," she said finally. "Let's do that and then you can take me home."

"Good. Let's go back to the castle then."
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 7:28 pm

"What?" Minuki jumped back a bit, "Her.....arm?"

"Yeah, it was clean off but she popped it back on with ease." Jax explained. "It's kinda her thing, you see."

"Uh....huh." Minuki said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2016 7:02 pm

As the three of them walked, or in Purple's case flew, down the Nintendrian road, they could see the top of the Crossroad's tower peek over the horizon.

"So, you still never actually told us where you're going."

Merrick sighed. "Fine, you really want to know?"

Daniel smiled in approval.

"I'm going to the Chaotic Spirit Tomb."

Purple tilted his head in interest, and Daniel listened for further description. "Why are you going there?" he asked after a moment's silence.

"It's... kind of awkward," Merrick ruffled his hair on the back of his head. "I... I kind of want to see my family's grave."

"Grave... in the- Wait, you're a Chaos Reaper!?"

Merrick was a little taken aback by Daniel's sudden realization. He sort of assumed everyone knew, but then again, was it really that surprising? Pretty much no one had paid him much mind ever since he returned to the living world, there was far better gossip to be had. Gods? Guardians? Even more ancient Gods? Merrick and his unconventional origins had easily slipped under the radar.

"Was. And well, even then, I was only like, sixteen. It's not like I went out and did any cool flippy ninja shit like you hear in the stories."

"Still though... must have been an interesting childhood to grow up around that."

"I guess..."

----------

"...and I've never been to the beach before, so we definitely need to go there. Someplace with really great seashells so we can make really awesome sandcastles!"

Nintendria couldn't help but smile. It wasn't in his plans to spend the week with a random girl he'd only just met, but seeing her finally happy gave him much relief. And besides, this little world tour would help him get his mind of Ranthael. Sure he finally found him, but he wasn't completely convinced that everything was okay with him. Though the god did occasionally need alone time, Nintendria knew him long enough to know that he was happiest around others. Pushing his friends away signified that something was wrong.

I'll have to let the others know to keep an eye on him while I'm gone, Nintendria thought. No doubt he'll try to disappear again once the week's over.

Interrupting his thoughts, and Adanna's monologue about surfing, a large, oily monster seemed to appear out of thin air. It landed with a thud onto the road about fifty paces in front of Nintendria and Adanna, its back turned away from them. The beast seemed reptilian in shape, but had a lifeless, mechanical frame to it, like it was made of clockwork. From between the gears and motors, an oil like substance slowly dripped out, shiny and almost sparkling as if illuminated by tiny, glowing specks of light. Though it was beautiful in its own way, every time the oil dripped off the metal frame, it burnt away the ground beneath with an audible hiss, as if dripping a highly corrosive acid.

The two froze in place. As if the monster wasn't intimidating enough, the fact that it had seemingly appeared out of thin air was startling in its own right. Nintendria threw an arm down, blocking Adanna, and slowly drew his sword with his other hand.

"Wh-what is that?" Adanna whispered.

"I don't know... But stay back."

The clockwork monster didn't seemed to notice them, and began to walk down in the road. Each step left a blotted footprint in the road, with several splattered holes from the dripping acid.

"It's moving toward the castle..." Nintendria said. "And that's probably a bad thing."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:55 pm

Zora seemed to have calmed considerably along the walk, no longer very upset and acting a little closer to her normal self. However, hearing the very idea of a woman who could pop her arm back on like it was nothing surprised her a bit.

"That... that's a thing that can happen?" She blinked, and tilted her head a little. "Er... but... anyway. Zora Blackwood. I guess I'm here because... I felt like I needed to spend some time with friends. And also see my therapist."

"Mostly the latter."

"Tempest please."

"I'm not wrong."

"Well no but I was trying not to bring it up. She has guests. I don't want to look crazy. I'm not crazy!"

"You aren't crazy for needing a therapist after all you've seen. I'd say that perhaps you'd be more so if you had refused."
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:23 pm

".....Yeah, I bet Candy here doesn't think you're crazy, Zor." Jax said. "There's nothing wrong with therapy."

"Yeah....uh.....some things went down at the castle..." Minuki sighed. "That....uh what's the word....it hurt Zor. And then I had to go and make things a metric fuckton worse. ......I wonder how that girl is doing though...."

-----

"Finally home." Sephii muttered, flopping onto her couch. "Guess I'm never going outside again....great, just great. That's what I get for acting like a mad cunt."

Then again, that harpy deserved it. I should have just fucking strangled her right there...."

Fuck, another intrusive thought.

You do realize how much of a shitty person that makes you. You didn't even mean you were sorry, did you? I know you didn't.

Guess it's time to drown out the cacophony of brain noise with some brain numbing comedy. VoidSpheres or Horses Ablaze.

Lazy bum.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Telgard quietly listened to the trio's conversation until the slimy clockwork monster appeared. He pulled out his sword in retaliation and stepped towards Nintendria and Adanna.

"The fact nobody even knows what it is doesn't bode well." - He says with a sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, it's just... something I can do. I'm not a human, after all. Also, there's nothing wrong with therapy." - Candelabra says.

She gives Minuki a confused look upon hearing the abridged story of what happened back in the castle.

"... I'd rather not ask. Anyway, I'm helping your friends clean the house to make it up for them taking me in and frankly for scaring the shit out of both of them. That's how it is back where I'm from." - She says with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you, sir. Come along, Canopy." - The elder sister remarks.

As she moves towards the location Teruchi pointed at, Canopy notices Teruchi had observed both of them.

"... I think he's confused as to what we are, Ryuno." - She remarks.

"Hmm? Oh, don't bother him about that. Although... Sir, what kingdom are we in, exactly? I feel that information might matter quite a bit." - The elder sister states as she faces towards Teruchi again.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Nintendria cautiously walked around to the side of the mechanical beast. Thankfully the thing didn't seem to be able to move too quickly. He found where the stomach would be, had it been organic, and drove his sword between the plates of armor. It didn't get too far before getting jammed between the many gears and bars. He pulled his sword out with little damage done to the inner workings of the beast, and with it clung some of the acidic ooze. Nintendria's sword was protected with magic to never break or wear with age, but the acid sizzled as if reacting with something. He flung the ooze off to the ground beside him and looked at the blade again. They were small, but burn marks specked the blade.

Whatever the oil was, it could eat through his magic.

Noticing the unsuccessful attack, the monster turned its head to look at the three of them. It had long, metal jaws like a crocodile, but bulbous, darting eyes like a chameleon. The eyes, grey and mechanical, darted between Nintendria, Telgard, Adanna, a tree, Nintendria, a boulder, Telgard, Nintendria...

"Doesn't bode well indeed," Nintendria grumbled. "Who knows who built this, but we need to take it out."

Nintendria outstretched a hand, and space around the monster began to distort. The monster itself, however, was completely unaffected. Instead, its eyes turned red.

"Uh, I think you just made it angry..." Adanna said, backing up.

Indeed, the clockwork crocodile sprang forward with its jaws open wide, ready to snap down on Nintendria. He jumped away before being caught in its grip, but the monster wasn't done yet. As it landed, it spewed its acidic oil from its body, covering the nearby land with it. Adanna stumbled back even further, having been nearly splashed with it.

"It's... completely immune to Space magic," Nintendria teleported to safety next to the other two.

----------

"Oh, that's very polite of you," Jack said to Candelabra, before turning to their guests.

"Um, sorry you had a bad day. Feel free to make yourself at home. Er, I guess... It's not my home to say that about, but... Jax feels that way, right?"

----------

Teruchi raised an eyebrow. "...Ventureni? How... lost are you?"

Nope, her head was definitely floating. HOW? No no, sleep deprivation was definitely just making him see things. Had to be it. I've finally gone mad, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 8:32 pm

"Of course I do, Jack, these are my friends!" Jax exclaimed. "Anything for them. Uh....there's sodas in the fridge, and some cookies and ramen in the pantry, if you want to help yourself to that."

------

Meanwhile......
-------

"Hey, good work tonight, guys!" a familiar-looking (but not quite) young woman commended. "Tomorrow's concert will definitely go off without a hitch."

"Uh....are you sure, Jaz?" a quite short for his age young man answered, running his hand through his poofy black hair, "I still think I could do better on my solo in 'Falchion's Vengeance'.....think I stumbled a bit....."

A tall man with jade green hair let out a guffaw.

"Kev, are you serious? You rocked that shit!" the green-haired man laughed, his magenta eyes sparkling. "You're probably the best one out of all of us!"

"....Don't get too ahead of yourself, buddy." Jaz snickered. "How about you, Phas? You good?"

A man sitting behind his drumset gave Jaz a thumbs up. His eyes were obscured by his long hair, which was in a strange shade of both purple and red.

"Okay, so we all good." Jaz smiled. "Ric, can you help put the instruments in the truck? I.....actually have to be somewhere."

A pink-haired man with glasses looked up from his clipboard.

"Sure...." he sighed. "Let me guess, you're trying to book us another gig. Jaz, you do realize that I can do that, right? It's my job."

"I know.....but I kinda enjoy it." Jaz replied. "Thanks, guys, I'll see you tomorrow morning!"

As Jaz stepped outside....

She felt nothing under her feet.

And she plummeted.

Many different sceneries passed her by, as her life flashed before her eyes.

There goes the dream.

CRASH!

Jaz is jolted from her thoughts by a sudden landing. On solid ground.

Oh wait, it wasn't solid ground.

It was some weird clockwork crocodile thing. Covered in oil.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 9:11 pm

Telgard jumps back at the sight of Jaz landing on the clockwork monster.

"What the hell? Did... she just fall out of the sky?" - He asks.

Telgard charges towards her but is struck by a spray of acid. He recoils in pain as it eats through his sleeve.

"Jeez. Fighting this thing isn't going to be easy."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryuno takes a deep breath and sighs.

"... Well, well, we're far away from home. Our family is going to be worried sick." - She states.

"How did we go from Librata to Ventureni without even knowing?" - Canopy says with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 11:33 pm

"What?" Nintendria was shocked to see the girl pop out of nowhere and onto the back of the metal beast. He teleported to the monster's back as well, and scooped the girl up in his arms before teleporting them both back to safety. When he reappeared, he nearly dropped Jaz at the sting of the acidic oil, now eating away at his shirt and boots.

"Shit, what's going on here?" he grumbled as he tried to flick off the oil. But no time to contemplate. Nintendria extended an arm, and the ground beneath the clockwork monster disappeared. The monster fell into the sudden hole, and then was buried by the reappearance of the ground above its head.

"There, that should..."

The ground vibrated and shook. Nintendria planted his feet and tried to feel the location of the vibrations.

"Shit, look out!" he said, and the monster's massive jaws shot out of the ground between Nintendria, Telgard, and Jaz.

----------

"Li... brata?" Teruchi asked. He mentally went through the various cities and colonies in his head, and came up blank. "Um, where is Librata?"
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 5:24 pm

"....Thanks...ugh.....that fucking stings." Jaz griped. 

As she watched the monster fall into the hole, she breathed a sigh of relief.

But that was short-lived.

"Holy shit." Jaz muttered, running, stumbling a bit as the monster resurfaced, "Holy shit, run! What the fuck is this thing anyway?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate   Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlit Heroics: A Spectrum of Hate
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next