TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 12:20 am

Sam looked at each of the doors, then down at Macario.

"...I do like puzzles."

Macario just stared back at him.

"Ugh fine, Legendary Trivia it is. Does that mean the trivia questions are legendary, or is it trivia about legendary Pokemon?"

Not waiting for an answer, Sam entered the trivia door, waving to Macario as he left. Macario sighed.

"Well, guess we better go find that spectator area... This way?" he pointed to a side hallway.

-------------

"Ah yes! Yes that'd be great!" Adanna didn't even notice Felix on the other side of the room as she was lead to costumes. The attendant dropped her off in a room with each walled lined with racks of fancy medieval costumes and a few separate changing rooms off to the side.

Adanna lazily flipped through one of the racks. It was full of lady-like dresses, accurate for the time period, but...

She looked to another rack and found some light-weight chainmail. Perfect. She threw it on and found some gauntlets to go with. Pants... what were accurate pants for the time...? Adanna groaned and returned to the first rack. She found a skirt and slipped it on over the dress pants she was currently wearing. It was long enough that no one would notice her casual clothes underneath. Truthfully she figured that no one would tell her not to wear what was traditionally men's clothes, but... Well, she knew of several cartoon characters that pulled off the armored dress look, so she could too.

After finishing off the look with some boots, Adanna returned to the main area to wait for the tournament to start. She noticed a particularly tall woman with eye-catching rainbow hair. Made sense that she wasn't the only Team Corona operative here. Adanna looked away, as far as she was concerned she and Felix had never seen each other before.

----------

"Come on come on!" Teruchi said, grabbing Zora and running her to the front. Right behind them, a line started to form.

"I think we got a spot!" Teruchi cheered. "Well I mean, of course we got a spot. Nothing's going to stop us!"
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2016 3:51 pm

Zora allowed herself to be run along by her best buddy, bounding along with him to the front of the line. "You're damn right nothing's gonna stop us. We're gonna be showstoppers, dude. Think about it. I'm gonna get famous, I'm going to do so well that the boyfriend throws himself on me. 'Will you marry me', he asks while presenting me a platinum band with the biggest diamond I've ever seen. 'Of course, Jackdaw,' I'll say, as he swoons in my arms, 'Of course I'll marry you, now please allow me to sweep you off of your feet and deflower you as any noble knight does at the end of her sultry butt crusade'. It'll be great. You'll be my best man and Kali will inevitably destroy the cake."

"I am not gonna destroy the cake." The dragon that always followed her put her claws on her hips.

"You totally are."

"Awwwh, fuck you."

"Love you too." She turned back to Teruchi. "And you! You will be drowning in puss. Every lady on the island (and some guys) will be all over you. All the men (and some women) will want to be you. See pal, now we gotta pulverize this place."

------------

My, my, Azurra thought to herself as she surveyed the crowd. Wasn't that the woman from the beach with the eye-catching hair? The one that acted skittish around her sister. Best make it look like she wasn't watching. This could be interesting, interesting indeed. Azurra had a few siblings, and she was under the impression that you didn't, in fact, act like you were trying to get away from them. Hmmm.

------------

"Alright Tia, here we go. Come on you know the words. When there's something strange, in your neighborhood-"

"We're not singing this again, Arty."

"Oh, come on."

"You had it on loop for an hour this morning while we prepared. Stop this."

"But... but bustin' makes me feel good."
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:54 pm

Luna stares at Allen with a confused look on her face.

"Uh, what's the deal? You know this guy?"

"Of course! He's my dad. Every time he does these big displays, I usually get dragged into it and I hate it." - Allen remarks.

"Oh wow, I didn't recognize him for a second there. Also, pfffft. Come on, it can't be that bad." - Luna says.

"Trust me, it's-"

Allen cuts himself off midsentence as he notices his father walk away from the crowd and towards him.

"Well, well, look who it is. The heiress of the Teracruz estate and my favorite little sunspot. I assume you're both here to win and not just faff about, yes?" - The masked man remarks as he sniffs a rose.

Luna snickers and blushes a bit while Allen turns a deep red.

"Sunspot?! ... Hi, mister Jace. Nice to meet you too." - Luna stifles through her laughter.

"Of course, dad. Actually, I have to catch the Battle Arcade so I can't really stay here for long." - Allen states as he tries to slip past his father.

"Well, that's good. But I do have something to say before you go, Allen." - He says as he puts a hand on Allen's shoulder.

"What's that?"

"Go knock 'em dead. You can do it." - Jace states with a smile on his face.

"... Ah. Thanks, dad. I worked too hard to just lose, anyway." - Allen nods as he gives Jace a hug.

The crowd and Luna collectively go "awww", with Allen sighing in response. He walks away from the scene and runs towards the Battle Arcade in a flash.

"See you later, Luna!"

"... And he's off, ladies and gentlemen." - Luna remarks with a grin.

"Such a scamp." - Jace chuckles.

Marcus walks up to him and the two shake hands.

"Hey, Marcus. So, I see you're finally on vacation from all of those Ranger missions. How are the girls?" - Jace says with a smile.

"Good. We don't plan on fighting, though. We're just here to watch things happen."

"Smart choice. There's a lot of tough ones here... unless you're one hundred percent prepared, you won't last long." - Jace remarks with a stoic tone.

"Damn. Must some serious competition if you of all people are saying that." - Marcus states with a nervous sweat.

-

Allen runs into the Battle Arcade and jumps to the end of the long line leading to the machines. His attention shifted from the line to the large monitor at the end of the room.

The monitor showed players in black, stylized suits with monochromatic neon lights and various Pokemon following them. Traps are laid out through the game world's landscape, with multiple players jumping across gaps or evading the attacks of digitized enemy Pokemon.

Allen pulls out his backpack and rummages inside of it only to bump into Zora and Teruchi.

"Oh. Sorry about that."

-

As Sam enters the Legendary Trivia room, the door shuts behind him. A spotlight shines on a pedestal in the middle of the room, with Serra's voice echoing throughout.

"Welcome. You've chosen legendary trivia. Here you will be tested on your knowledge of lore - all you need to do is get a certain amount of answers correct and you pass. If you fail, you will have to face a horde of Pokemon. The quiz lies on the pedestal in front of you."

A computer screen with a questionnaire lies on the pedestal, with the first question being "Who are the legendary golems?"

-

The Battle Stage lobby was a large, sleek round room with a skylight in the center. It had a pair of stairs leading down and had potted plants throughout the room. The attendant Rebecca stood in front of had a potted rose and a green suit much like Jace.

"Of course. The event for today involves heroes and villains - you will be paired up with another hero or villain and have to team up against the opposite alignment. Just sign one of these and go through the door to the right as the left is for spectators." - The attendant states as they give two tags to Rebecca.

Both have a purple silhouette of a woman with long hair on it, but both have different text saying Hero or Villain.

-

The wood creaks as both girls move forward, with a low chuckle echoing through the hallway. A door hinges open in front of them, with a purple glow shining from inside.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 9:21 am

Riven followed Macario into the spectator hallway.

"C'mon, Sam, you can do it!" Riven cheered.

------

Rebecca gazed at the two tags in her hands. 

"Hmmmm." she mumbled.

She scribbled her signature on the hero tag.

"Alright, thank you." Rebecca said, giving back the unused tag.

And she started walking to the door on the right.

"Oh man, I'm so excited." she lightly squealed.
-------

Felix looked through the racks of clothing.

"Damn, no steampunk options." she muttered to herself, "I mean I could definitely do a corset and skirt combo...."

She then saw a brilliant red medieval ball gown. The sleeves were white and the dress portion was ruffled. Faux gemstones littered the dress.

"That....that looks amazing." Felix squealed in joy, which was a surprise, as she usually isn't one for dresses.

Entering the changing room, Felix swapped out her normal set of clothing for the dress. 

"I look fabulous in this." Felix said. "I'm definitely gonna charm the stage."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:05 pm

Sam scoffed at the question. Apparently this was trivia about legendary Pokemon. And of all legendaries to choose from, the first question had to be about a trio of ancient rocks. Thank you, brother, for your obsession with ancient rocks.

Sam touched the screen on the pedestal with the option for "Regirock, Regice, Registeel."

----------

"Heh, right..." Teruchi fidgeted. He still hadn't told Zora that he started the stable relationship angle. Well, trying to start a stable relationship. Zora somehow managed it with this Jackdaw fellow. Unfortunately the thought of having hundreds of girls wanting him was as enticing as a sip of beer to an alcoholic.

Teruchi was jostled out of his thoughts when Allen bumped into him. "Oh... it's alright. I was just lost in thought." He glanced over at Zora. "You know, thinking about all the hot chicks when I win!"

------------

Adanna tapped her fingers. Her costume wasn't exactly the most comfortable, but it would have to do. After all, now she started to get a little self conscious. Did she do an ok job dressing herself? Was she going to embarrass herself during the fight? She didn't have to win, but she didn't want to be the first one out either. What would her boss think of that?

Adanna shook her head, trying to focus on other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]   Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite Frontier: Fight to the Finish [Old]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6