TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is where dan dumps his lps now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

this is where dan dumps his lps now Empty
PostSubject: this is where dan dumps his lps now   this is where dan dumps his lps now EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 1:26 pm

example

Chapter #0 - lorem ipsum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: this is where dan dumps his lps now   this is where dan dumps his lps now EmptySat Nov 11, 2017 4:36 pm

"Let's take these let's plays out of retirement" he says as he enters college. Effin' hell.

This might also be the second time my computer's broken in the three years I've been doing let's plays, so god damn.

Doesn't help that I have plans for a vanilla playthrough of Pokemon Emerald after this or even during this... oops, was that too much? Oh well. I have no consistent plans for let's playing anymore, I just do what interests me the most and see what sticks.

In all seriousness though, this should be about it for the Senshi subchapters. The chapters after this should get the plot moving for real.

Chapter #7 - Light of Love and Justice
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: this is where dan dumps his lps now   this is where dan dumps his lps now EmptyFri May 25, 2018 7:11 pm

Chapter #4 - ???

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is where dan dumps his lps now   this is where dan dumps his lps now Empty

Back to top Go down

this is where dan dumps his lps now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrsRockin Sex Party :: Let's Play Archive :: Dan's Completed Let's Plays-
Jump to: