TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AntipathicZora
Her Imperious Condescension
AntipathicZora

Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 5:44 pm

"One question, lass." Lui raised a hand. "How in th' vast hell are we gonna get out there. Sure ye can swim but really. Yer just gonna leave me stranded here? Issat how it is?"

Kaimana laughed a little. "No no no, my dear lupine friend. I have a plan."

"Does it involve another thong an' funnel? 'Cause I ain't aboot tae be aboot tha' again."

"No, and thank you for the reminder that we're never going to try to sell real estate again."

"Right disaster, that was."

"No, see, you're gonna ride me."

"...What?"

"I said, you're gonna ride me."

"Have ye lost yer cabbages?"

"C'mon man, just trust me on this. We're in this together. Just grab hold and don't let go and you'll be fine."

"If ye say so." Lui still looked a little leery. Kaimana wasn't known for the best ideas on the planet. She still had a burn on her rear from the incident with the soda and mints into the live lava. But it was either that, or they stay stranded on this island forever, so grab hold she did.

Kaimana pulled her into the water with her, and swam at an impressive pace off to the west, despite her passenger. The town in question was on the horizon very soon - built over the entirety of an island, standing out even as a silhouette due to the tremendous windmill it sported. Still, this would be a bit of a swim.

"Mana, m'dear?"

"Yeah?"

"This looks bloody stupid."

"I know."
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Max and Charlotte walk a brick path into a small village lined with brick buildings and people riding horse-pulled carriages. A field of vegetables can be seen in the distance along with a large tree in the center of town.

Charlotte takes a slow look around the area.

"... Huh. Where are we?" - She remarks.

"Oh, this place? This is the old Tephel village. You could say it was my home before I was given the mission to save the world." - Max says with a grin.

"Oooh, alright. It's a nice place. It also seems kind of familiar, but I'll leave it at that." - Charlotte remarks.

Charlotte catches the whiff of cooked meat from a nearby house. She takes in more of the smell but opens her eyes in shock. She puts a hand to her chin and narrows her eyes in confusion.

"Wait... that can't be right. I thought we were inside of the computer? How can I actually smell food here?"

"What's a computer?" - Max asks.

"Everything keeps getting more complicated by the second!" - Charlotte yells with both hands on the sides of her head.

"Hey, calm down. It'll be fine as long as you just stay cool... Although seriously, you're going to have to explain to me what a computer is." - Max states.

"Well, it's--" - Charlotte replies only to flinch from a loud beep.

Max jumps from the beep and goes for the sword on his back.

"What was that noise?!" - Max remarks.

[Current OST: Zelmite Mine]

A disembodied woman's voice echoes through the village:

"This is a special announcement for new players of the War Game. You are currently inside of a digital world animated by Space Magic. Your purpose here is to brave through the different areas of the War Game and reach the hub area known as Magnesia City where you will fight in a campaign for your freedom. Game creators will be stuck inside of their games before reaching the War Game itself. Further details will be provided via an in-game manual."

Charlotte looks up at the sky with a terrified frown while Max has a dumbfounded look on his face.

"Space magic? Whoever's doing this has to be really powerful." - She sighs.

A black booklet manifests overhead in a purple light and floats down to Charlotte. She grabs it and looks it over before opening it. Max glances over her arm to read it with her.

"It's a manual like the voice said, but... wow, they made it like a real game with rules and everything. It even has its own flavor text." - Charlotte remarks.

She flips to another page and comes across a list of rules. Charlotte reads them out loud:

"Number one: the world is animated by space magic. This means the environments you go through are as real as the other players you encounter. Everything adapts and changes even without player input, but do not forget that you are in a virtual space."

"... So... I really am something you made?! This whole place too?!" - Max asks with a lowered jaw.

Charlotte gives him a nervous smile before reading the rest of the rules:

"Yes. But let's not dwell on that now - we have to memorize this. Number two: People who have not created a game on their computer will be teleported straight to the War Game server where they will fight other monsters and players to build up their strength. Teamwork is preferred. Number three: Game creators are taken through the games they have created and are expected to get to a point of strength where they can compete in the War Game proper. The worlds can be visited by other players if they have the proper access link."

"So... they're like different countries? I'm so confused." - Max asks as he scratches his head.

"I figure they're like that too if everything connects to each other. Rule number four: This is an active time battle system and players are granted three extra lives. If the lives run out, they will die in the game itself and cannot be resuscitated... Data characters such as the pre-programmed cast of a game, on the other hand, can be revived as long as there is someone to do so."

"So wait. If you die, Max... I can bring you back at any time as long as I'm with you! That's actually really good." - Charlotte remarks with a relieved smile.

"Whoa, well... that takes a lot off of my mind. But what about you though? Are you going to be alright?" - Max asks.

"Yeah. I hope anyway - I'm more for defense than straight-out attacking. I can deflect magic, for one." - Charlotte states.

She claps both hands together and summons a lavender-colored barrier.

"Nice! I may not have my head completely screwed on for all of this, but I think I have a enough of a gist to get what's happening." - Max nods.

"You know, if what the book said was true... then maybe my friends aren't in here with me at all. None of their games are on my computer, so they must be in the general area with the other players." - Charlotte remarks.

"Smart idea, but do you know what we should do first? Go to the church in the town here." - Max states.

"Oh? How come?" - Charlotte asks.

"I have to ask a certain someone about what we could do... plus I just want to pray for good luck before we go on any crazy adventures. " - Max states.

"Good idea! I feel like praying to some higher entity after everything that happened too, haha." - Charlotte giggles.

"Allow me, milady." - Max states with a pose as he walks ahead.

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 12:08 pm

The voice also penetrated where Evan and Rebecca were. They listened dillgently to what the woman's voice said.

"Hmm...interesting." Shiva mumured as the instruction booklet sauntered gently downwards towards them.

"Three extra lives, huh." Evan said. "Guess this is one way this is better than real life."

"Yep, all of us in this room have 3 lives." the girl with the light-red hair, named Peppermint, said.

"Yeah, we ain't characters. We jumped into this mess to help out." Rebecca said. "And coinage. And sweet dosh."

"Rebecca, please." Peppermint rubbed her temples.

The fae finally appeared from out of a small side room.

"So, when we gonna fight?" Chamomile asked.

"...I'm in love." Rebecca sighed.

"No, you're not, cupcake." Peppermint deadpanned.

Suddenly the room went silent. A sense of dread filled the air as Cam locked eyes with Evan.

"...Guess this is my first monster of the day?"
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Birdlike Aztecian Goddess
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Ven grabbed the manual as it floated down to him and Prya. Well, he snatched it out of the air so Prya couldn't get it first. After rolling her eyes, Prya read the manual over his shoulder.

"Is it a walkthrough?" the Lott asked.

"Eh, probably just tutorial stuff." Ven pointed to the first mandate. "This world is animated by space magic... blah blah virtual reality magic nonsense."

"It is not nonsense," Prya snapped. "But I guess that answers my question. We were transported here by magic... And it is technology mixed with magic. I've never seen it done to this extent though..."

"Players who have not created a game... Well that blows, I guess some players have an advantage by being transported to their own private training ground."

"But you created a game once."

"Huh?" Ven glanced over to Prya. "Oh, you don't mean those crappy little RPG Creator games from forever ago? They're on my old computer. Which I got rid of."

"Oh come on! I wanted to ask you for another copy... They were pretty cute."

"They were dumb." Venice deadpanned. "Number three... not applicable. Number four... Active time battle system and players are granted three extra lives. If the lives run out, they will die in the game itself and cannot be resuscitated... Wait, do we die in the game, or die IN the game?"

"I... I'm sure they mean just... like, our in game avatar dies..."

"I AM MY IN GAME AVATAR."

"W-well look at the bright side. Three lives is better than the real world."

"That's because I'm not fighting in a war game in the real world," Ven mumbled. "Ugh, whatever. Guess we just need to beat this damn thing then. Come on, let's go buy some weapons before they sell out."
Back to top Go down
AntipathicZora
AntipathicZora

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:50 pm

The dynamic duo cruised up to beneath the island in question, underneath an overhang that created a rather pleasant little grotto, and led into a small, dark seaside cave. Lui looked a bit disgruntled as she shook the water from her white fur, while Kaimana didn't look too bothered.

"I remember this." Kaimana stated. "This was one of my first attempts at trying to change an area... I put a little cave in here. It was small, but at least it was something. I guess this is as good a place as any to try to figure out what's going o-"

She stopped as a voice boomed over what felt like some kind of invisible loudspeaker to the pair of them, and a manual descended into her arms. There was silence as the two of them read over it.

"Space magic, huh... fancy stuff if it's done something like this."

"Aye..."

"Looks like we get this place all to ourselves, too... does that include the whole sea? Cause... this was late-stage stuff. I was almost ready to put it out there. There's a lot of stuff to this ocean..."

"Indeed there is." A deep, masculine voice spoke from within the cave, startling the both of them. "Fascinating. So it is you who, like the goddesses three, bent the threads of this world to suit the story you wanted to tell."

"Wh..."

Out of the alcove stepped a man in a black cloak, with a dark hood pulled over his face, obscuring his eyes but leaving the dark skin of his face visible. On his back was a blade with a blue hilt, wrapped in white fabric. "It is you who dredged me up from beneath the waves, that I might redeem my name and restore what once was lost. Though this may be nothing more than a simulation to you, it is as real to me as the world where you come from is to you."

"Then you're..."

"You need not say anything else. It would be best not to send the townspeople into a panic. If you are truly trapped in some manner of competition, then perhaps I might offer you an exchange of service."

"Go on...?"

"You, aid me in draining the ocean. And I, will aid you in this 'competition'."
Back to top Go down
http://antipathiczora.tumblr.com/
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 1:49 am

[Current OST: Manoria Cathedral]

Max walks into a small graveyard with a slightly-worn cathedral at the end of it. He and Charlotte push open the cathedral's wooden door and walk into a long hall lined with lit candles and a purple carpet leading down to what appeared to be a goddess statue.

The long benches on the sides were empty and a perfume-like smell wafted through the warm air. Charlotte looks up at the ceiling and flinches from the light of the stained glass window hitting her face.

"Wow, this is a nice church. It might even compete with miss Astra's place." - Charlotte remarks.

"Isn't it? It's a slow day, so we might be the only ones in here. Good thing too, because this might get weird." - Max nods.

He and Charlotte walk over to the statue. They cup their hands and go to their knees. After a few seconds, a different higher-pitched woman's voice echoes into the room. 

"Who summons me?"

Charlotte jumps out of shock but Max gives her a smile.

"Hey, it's cool. It's someone I actually know... Miss Solana, can we talk with you?" - Max states as he looks up at the stained glass window.

"Wh...?" - Charlotte asks.

A blinding flash of light envelops the room. It clears to reveal a fair-skinned woman with curly blonde hair, large white wings, a white dress and black gloves.

She floats down to the ground and puts a hand to her hip as she looks over Max and Charlotte.

"Of course you can. However... it seems you have a guest."

"Oh, this is Charlotte. She's some sort of magical lady that appeared to me not too long ago. She's looking for her friends and I figured you could help us." - Max nods.

"Magical, huh? So what can you do?" - The angelic woman states with a scowl.

"I can do this." - Charlotte states.

She summons a lavender barrier with another clap of her hands. Solana turns up her lips at first but then graces Charlotte with a smile.

"... A Luna elemental, huh? She could be very useful for your journey, Max." - Solana remarks.

"I know, right? But... the thing is, I sort of want to make a detour to help her if that's not too much to ask." - Max remarks.

"Hmph. Max, you do realize this mission is incredibly important and that you, as one of the chosen ones, are one of the few that can do it. Time is definitely not on your side." - Solana states with a cold glare.

"I know, but..." - Max pouts.

"Listen, Charlotte. As much as I'd like to help you and Max, the monster that threatens our world is a grievous issue and we can't ignore it for much longer. You'll either have to aid Max or look for help elsewhere." - Solana says as she crosses her arms.

"Hmmm. Should I tell her?" - Charlotte says as she glances to Max.

"... Uh... I guess." - Max states with a nervous grin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canopy and Iris walk into a village surrounded by other players. They look up around and see an inn, a shop with a sword sign and a mountain path in the distance.

"I can't believe we're inside some massive multi-player game against our will. Though to be fair, out of everything we could have gotten stuck in, this doesn't seem too bad... especially since the extra lives are a thing." - Iris remarks with the manual in her hands.

"Yeah, no kidding. I guess Charlotte is stuck in her own game, so maybe we might not see her for quite a bit. Hey, at least we're together!" - Canopy states as she clings to Iris's arm.

The rabbit woman gives her a nervous smile before letting out a heavy sigh.

"Thank god. We should ask around if there's any missions we could do." - Iris remarks.

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 6:42 pm

"Wh-?" Evan started to say, but was unceremoniously knocked to the ground by Cam.

Evan struggled to get up, but was stopped by Cam placing her foot firmly on his stomach.

"I've been waiting so long for a vampire kill." she said gleefully.

"...Uh, could you not...off my boyfriend?" Shiva muttered, dumbfounded. "He may be a vamp, but he's no sucker."

"C-can I just say I was forced into this position?" Evan sputtered. "Because it's the honest truth."

"You abused Crimson Vein, which is monstrous." Cam chuckled. "I bet you had all the control to not use it, bub. Even if you had to kill, you still coulda done so much more."

"Listen...just listen. I needed to get it done quickly. You don't know what my life is like. What my job is. Who the hell I work for. It was either this or death." Evan stuttered.

Cam paused a moment.

"Hmph, still don't trust you, love, but I'll give you a grace period." Cam muttered, lifting her foot off of Evan's body.

"T-thanks." he replied, rubbing his stomach.

"Thank the maker that I didn't have to clean blood off the walls." Rebecca finally piped up.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptySat May 06, 2017 4:13 pm

"Great... starting gear," Prya sighed. She and Ven walked out of the weapons shop, each carrying an extremely generic sword by their side.

"At least it was cheap. You can't waste your money on early game shit."

"If I lose a life because you were pinching pennies I swear..." Prya looked around. There seemed to be a higher population of confused looking people in modern day clothes than before. No doubt they were the other players.

"Come on, let's go grind some bats or slimes or whatever."

“Hold on, there might be a starting quest around here to get us started.”

Ven sighed. “Ok, how about you look for that, and I’ll go grind some bats or slimes or whatever.”

With that, Ven walked through to the edge of the village. Prya sulked and grumbled, though since they were teaming up, there was no reason for them both to go looking for quests. It was more efficient to have one person train while the other looked for clues about what to do. Then again, if Ven got run in by a wild boar… Well, it’d be his own damn fault.

Prya looked around. She’d have to talk to one of these medieval-looking people… They were just npc’s, just computer algorithms. Easy to talk to… r-right?
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 3:10 pm

"... So what you're saying is that this is a game and that everything that exists in our world is only a fraction of a much greater system." - Solana remarks.

The angel puts on a confused scowl while Charlotte makes a nervous smile.

"Yeah... pretty much." - Charlotte nods.

"I've lived for over a century now and I don't think I've ever heard anything as outlandish as this." - Solana states as she puts a hand over her forehead.

"I mean... I know it sounds insane, but it may be the real thing. There was this lady saying stuff about how our world is animated by space magic and we got this little book with rules and stuff." - Max says as he shows Solana the manual.

"... Still. While I refuse to believe that Charlotte made us, there's still the very real threat of that monster. I know that isn't a game, so if this world does connect to a greater system... who knows what could happen if it crosses borders?" - Solana ponders.

"Oh god, you're right. It could break out and attack the other players too! We have to stop it!" - Charlotte yells.

"Calm down, Charlotte. We still have the upper hand of it being stuck in our world. In fact... the best thing for me to do is to go with you." - Solana remarks with both hands on her hips.

"Wow, miss Solana! You're really coming with us?" - Max says with a sparkle in his eyes.

"You need to bolster your forces regardless, don't you?" - Solana states with a grin.

"Of course! Glad to have you along." - Charlotte says as she pumps her fist.

"Now... the best path we could take is through this one to the north. We'll face some resistance, but as long as we work together it should be painless." - Solana remarks as she materializes a map into her hands.

"Ooooh. Wait... you were going to send Max through the mountains alone?" - Charlotte asks with a worried tone.

"Not necessarily. There was another church at the foot of the mountain that we were going to meet up at, but since you intervened I decided to join early. Now come on, we don't have time to waste." - Solana states as she puts the map in Max's backpack.

Charlotte and Max nod in response as the three of them walk back outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris and Canopy walk into a building with a sign that reads "Mission Control Center". Players with medieval armor tucked over modern clothing converge at billboards with quests lined on them, with others standing in lines. Prya is scattered in between the crowd.

The receptionists are people with pale-green skin dressed in monochrome green medieval suits of armor and dresses. Each receptionist has a green gemstone placed on a different part of their body.

"This is reminding me of a lot of games I've played, to be honest." - Iris chuckles.

"This is so cool! What do you think we'll do first?" - Canopy says as she looks around the room with an astonished glare.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 3:01 pm

"Yeah, thanks for helping me." Evan shot an angry glare at Rebecca and Peppermint, dusting himself off.

"Bruh, can't help being cautious." Cam said. "A hella lot of vamps are nasty fucks."

"Now can we all just get along and get some weapons so we don't die right away?" Shiva drawled.

"Well, you're in the right place." Rebecca said, pressing a panel on the wood floor, which opened to reveal a basement filled with all sorts of weapons.

"How many hidden rooms are in this place?" Evan muttered.

"We don't even know, to tell you the truth." Peppermint said, with a shrug.

"I'll stay up here." Cam said. "I already got my beauties right here."

Two guns were holstered around her waist.

"So...Evan the man.~" Rebecca said in a sing-song fashion, "You look like a halberd man..."
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:00 am

"Man, I can't believe how big this crowd got..." Prya mumbled. "How many players are there?" She swallowed hard. This was a war game, and whatever that meant, all these people were probably her enemies. Or... maybe they had split off to two starting countries and these were all her allies?

Prya gave a worried glance around when something grabbed her eye. That other Lott... she seemed familiar. Like... was that Iris? The idol? No way, someone famous couldn't have been dragged into this. Well, there wasn't any rule against it, probably, but still.

Prya scooted closer to Iris and her friend. Yep, it was definitely her. Holy shit, should she say hi? This was a bit of an odd place to meet an idol. But maybe she knew what was going on?

"Um... ahem..." Come on Prya, speak up. She'd never answer you with that. "Um, excuse me. Are you Iris Sanderosa?"
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2017 3:42 pm

Iris glances at Prya's nervous face and gives her a small grin. 

"Yes, that's me. I kind of figured we would find someone that knows me here... So you got sucked in too, huh?" - Iris says.

A small assortment of players hear Iris's name and perk up. Canopy glares at them and lets out a resigned sigh.

"... I swear if these guys crowd us." - She whispers under her breath.

--------------------------------------------------

Charlotte, Max and Solana make their way over to the edge of the town and come to a long path with forest on both sides. Charlotte follows her finger through the path marked on the map.

"... Yikes, I didn't know we'd be going this far on foot." - Charlotte remarks.

"Oh, it'll be fine. A little walking won't kill you." - Solana says.

Charlotte looks down at the angel's feet and sees her levitating from the ground.

"But you're not even walking -" - Charlotte pouts.

"I'd say this would be harder if you didn't know how to do it. Besides, you try moving in a dress like this." - Solana remarks.

"If this is the commentary we're getting for the next hour or so, then I won't get bored after all." - Max says as he crosses his arms.

Solana makes a small "hmph" and turns up her nose while Charlotte lightly punches his arm.

"You're a dork, Max." - She says with a smile.

"Oh, stop." - He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Flareth
First Best At Memes
First Best At Memes
Flareth

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 8:42 pm

One of the receptionists did not appear thrilled to be in his armor suit.  

"Son of a bitch, this suit is hard to navigate in." he whispered to himself. "But noooo, sacrifice mobility for aesthetics. If we get attacked for whatever reason, I don't wanna be held down."

He stopped talking to himself. Damn, this would get him in trouble one day.

"Uh, yeah, I'm free. Who's next?" he asked, motioning to the crowd.

----

After a few hours of rummaging through weapons, Evan and Shiva both found a weapon they liked. Evan had chosen a halberd (Rebecca mentally congratulationed herself on calling it.), while Shiva chose a Bo Staff. Cameron was lounging against the wall, bored out of her skull.

"Next place we should go is that mission thingy." Peppermint said. 

"Finally, I need to see some combat!" Chamomile piped up.
Back to top Go down
Pheonyx
Pheonyx

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2017 2:14 pm

"Aaah this is so cool!" Prya grinned and hopped up and down excitedly. "Uh I mean, I'll keep quiet about it. I bet you don't need a lot of attention right now... But still, do you have any idea what's going on? My friend and I just kind of got transported here... Wait, the same thing happened to you?"

Prya sighed, but perked up when she realized she was next in line.

"Oh, uh, excuse me." She walked over to the receptionist. "Uh... one mission please?" Normally in games, you simply talked to some random dude in the middle of the city who wanted five monsters killed. This was more like going to the DMV than playing a game.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Iris smiles at Prya's delighted reaction.

"Well I'm glad to meet a fan, at least. I wish I could tell you what happened, but it just seems like we have to play along." - She nods.

Canopy glares at the receptionist in front of them - they are a woman with long green hair, light green skin and a flowing jade-colored dress. She has a gemstone placed on her forehead and stares back at Canopy with a raised eyebrow.

[Current OST: Password]

"Hmmm... That hair color and porcelain white skin... I vaguely remember seeing someone like her before." - She ponders in her head.

She snaps out of her thought when Iris puts her hands on the counter.

"So I understand this is a place where we can take missions?"

"Ah, yes. These will range from fighting a horde of monsters to finding valuable treasure/weapons that'll function as direct upgrades to the kinds you can buy in stores. You can take multiple missions at a time and are expected to work with other players, but you also get more benefits if you play solo. It'll just be much harder." - The receptionist remarks.

"Alright. Where do we sign up?" - Iris asks.

"Here. Once you and your friends fill this out, you'll get a special function that'll allow you to take on missions." - The receptionist states as she pulls up a hologram in the shape of a sign-up sheet.

"... Interesting. Gimme a sec." - The Lott woman says with a nod.

Last edited by Galaxite Omega on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage   Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Starlit Heroics: Network of Carnage
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next