TrsRockin Sex Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TrsRockin Sex Party

Hallelujah, Yuku is dead.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One-Offs and Explanations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

One-Offs and Explanations Empty
PostSubject: One-Offs and Explanations   One-Offs and Explanations EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Alright, so... Here's the low-down with this subforum:

#1: The color of a let's play's title reflects the score they've gotten during their run. For example:

Blue/Cyan: Excellent
Green: Good
Yellow: Average
Orange: Bad or So-Bad-It's-Good
Red: Awful

#2: This is for completed runs done by yours truly only. It exists seperate from the regular let's play archive because I don't want my stuff to clutter up the rest of the archive.

#3: This particular thread is for games that aren't big enough to warrant their own thread, like a game/hack that can reasonably be covered in one or two chapters in my format.

I think that about covers it.
Back to top Go down
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

One-Offs and Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: One-Offs and Explanations   One-Offs and Explanations EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 am

So... Once every so often, I get the craving to write but I don't want to do a full let's play. Essentially, I made a category for games that aren't large enough to get their own let's play. Generally, they're fangames or small hacks that barely cover one or two chapters of my format.

That said, we're starting off strong - not with a good game, but instead with this:

One-Offs and Explanations DFEy0ib

Let's Go, Thingio is a fangame made by a duo known as Someguy and Kaepora from Mario Fan Games Galaxy. It's easily one of the craziest games that I've ever played (puts Snakewood to shame) and not really all that good, but I had a lot of nostalgia for it and I still sort of do to this day. I got my copy as far back as September 2008, so prepare yourselves because we're going back into the past.

Let's Go, Thingio - An Incarnation of Madness
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

One-Offs and Explanations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrsRockin Sex Party :: Let's Play Archive :: Dan's Completed Let's Plays-
Jump to: