TrsRockin Sex Party

Because fuck Yuku.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RPG Maker Testing Grounds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: RPG Maker Testing Grounds   Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

RPG Maker has always been one of those peculiar things in my life. It's this ultra expensive game maker tool that comes packaged with a whole ton of stuff and has a free thirty day trial to tempt people into buying it.

My history with their stuff goes as far back as RPG Maker XP, and I've always made a game with their trial versions in the amount of time that I had. They've never seen the light of day, but it makes sense because of how craptastic they were. (Though, to be fair, I wish I still had them for the sake of reference... and riffing material.)

However, me and mom actually went and bought a copy of RPG Maker VX Ace for my 19th birthday. It's, as of the time of writing, the second most modern version of the product and cost me 80 dollars (along with some futuristic/modern tilesets). It has a ton of fancy doodads and even a character creator so I don't have to bother someone to make sprites for overworld characters.

I'm excited to show it off, really. Ever since the Photobucket debacle I can only really leave tips for myself.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Galaxite Omega
Fusion Master
Fusion Master
Galaxite Omega

PostSubject: Re: RPG Maker Testing Grounds   Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:37 pm

So you want to know the essentials of RPG Maker XP so you can make a fangame in Pokemon Essentials, huh? Don't worry fam, I got you covered.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

RPG Maker Testing Grounds
Page 1 of 1